AP Discovers a Lot of Clinton Foundation Donars Got Special Favors

We've been operating like this in america forever. Perhaps it should be considered outrageous for all. Justa thought.
We've been operating like this in america forever. Perhaps it should be considered outrageous for all. Justa thought.
Forever? Name one other Sec of State who took hundreds of millions of dollars in exchange for political favors.
I can name a Governor who did. He is serving a 14 year term in Federal prison.
Was there a financial gain for her? Or did the money go to the charity and she and Bill took none of it for themselves?

NOTE! I haven't read the article yet!!! I will though so if these questions are answered there, please ignore them!

How many of these so called 'favors' were given...not how many asked, but how many got what they asked for and is what they asked for, reasonable?

There is a rule called "the appearance of impropriety " and she buthchers it.

That rule only applies to Republicans.

So, this begs the following pertinent question.

IF the Clinton Foundation was indeed "Play-To-Play" as der Trumpendummy claims.

What did his One Hundred Thousand Dollars ($100,000.00) worth of donations buy him?.

Trump gave at least $100K to Clinton Foundation.

Why if Trumpty Dumpty has gotten his short hairs (what few he has that is) in a twist over the Clinton Foundation....why.....oh.....why won't he release his Taxes and let the world see what he has done with his money....what is he hiding? How much foreign debt does der Trumendummy have? How much money does he owe the Russians and the Chinese?

He wants Clinton to come clean with the Foundation, he should be just as willing to come clean with his taxes.

Last edited:
I could see this morning that Fox News was thrilled about this story today.

Scarborough seemed worried, and the MSNBC folks were treating it like it was a noteworthy development.

So I'm jumping into this thread without having read any of it...but as always, I want to check my understanding.

Are we supposed to be outraged because the Clintons invited Foundation donors to State Department functions?

Is that not allowed? by something? or some State Department rule about who you invite to functions?

I guess I'm trying to figure out if righties are just once again....mad, but not really sure why, other than someone described the situation in a way where it sounds like we should be mad.

No one is surprised that you're too fucking stupid to understand the significance of what Hillary has been caught doing.

Sure we do. Charge her, convict her, incarcerate her. I support that, carry on. Please.
I think you know if it were up to me, she would be in Supermax long ago.

So get er done, what's the hold up, damn. The media protects her? C'mon mang.
The mainstream media doesn't protect Hillary...they just don't promote the unproven hysterical electioneering that Fox News creates

gipp vehemently disagrees.

Forever? Name one other Sec of State who took hundreds of millions of dollars in exchange for political favors.
Was there a financial gain for her? Or did the money go to the charity and she and Bill took none of it for themselves?

NOTE! I haven't read the article yet!!! I will though so if these questions are answered there, please ignore them!

How many of these so called 'favors' were given...not how many asked, but how many got what they asked for and is what they asked for, reasonable?

Oh horseshit quit your sniveling.

What did his One Hundred Thousand Dollars ($100,000.00) worth of donations buy him?.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/242088-trump-gave-at-least-100k-to-clinton-foundation.

Why if Trumpty Dumpty has gotten his short hairs (what few he has) in a twist over the Clinton Foundation....why.....oh.....why won't he release his Taxes and let the world see what he with his money....what is he hiding?

He wants Clinton to come clean with the Foundation, he should just as willing to come clean with his taxes.

Trump isn't accused of doing anything illegal. Hillary is. That's the difference. There's nothing for Trump to "come clean" about.

Name one Democrat the term was ever applied to.

Why if Trumpty Dumpty has gotten his short hairs (what few he has) in a twist over the Clinton Foundation....why.....oh.....why won't he release his Taxes and let the world see what he with his money....what is he hiding?

He wants Clinton to come clean with the Foundation, he should just as willing to come clean with his taxes.
Have you ever met a President of the United States one on one?
That's what $100K buys.

Trump isn't accused of doing anything illegal. Hillary is. That's the difference. There's nothing for Trump to "come clean" about.

What's illegal here dope?

What's illegal here dope?
Ask Blagovich. He can be found in Federal prison for another 10 years.

Her husband comes to mind fuckwit.

Her husband comes to mind fuckwit.

Don't talk about Melania like that.

Forum List

Back