AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

largeimagepo090922.jpg

"ah look, the fucking canuck moron has made it everyone he disagrees with"

hey dipshit I don't disagree with K-Fed I just don't think he is talented like you do!

Last edited:

"ah look, the fucking canuck moron has made it everyone he disagrees with"

hey dipshit I don't disagree with K-Fed I just don't think he is talented like you do!
and your proof that i give a flying rats ass about "K-fed"?

it's okay to like K-Feds music and dance moves bud.....I just wouldn't let your guy friends know.

VAST_LWC we dont even know if this was a murder yet, looks like it but we dont know.

THats my beef....not enough 411 to make an accurate comment (or did i miss a press release while working today)
Looking more and more like a brutal murder, according to the reports from witnesses:

"BIG CREEK, Ky. (AP) — The man who found the body of a part-time census worker hanging in a rural Kentucky cemetery two weeks ago says he has no doubt that Bill Sparkman was murdered.

Jerry Weaver of Fairfield, Ohio, tells The Associated Press the gruesome scene has haunted him. Weaver says he was visiting some family graves at the cemetery along with his wife and daughter when they saw the body.

He says Sparkman was naked but for a pair of socks, with his hands, wrists and eyes duct-taped and a gag in his mouth. Weaver says Sparkman's identification tag had been duct-taped to the side of his neck."

Witness describes gruesome discovery of census worker's body - 13WHAM.com - Rochester News, Weather, and Sports

I don't think this is the work of a rightwing loony. Do the profile on the victim. The murder sounds personal, not political. Start digging in the guy's life. Maybe his love interest wanted him whacked for love or money or both.

VAST_LWC we dont even know if this was a murder yet, looks like it but we dont know.

THats my beef....not enough 411 to make an accurate comment (or did i miss a press release while working today)
Looking more and more like a brutal murder, according to the reports from witnesses:

"BIG CREEK, Ky. (AP) — The man who found the body of a part-time census worker hanging in a rural Kentucky cemetery two weeks ago says he has no doubt that Bill Sparkman was murdered.

Jerry Weaver of Fairfield, Ohio, tells The Associated Press the gruesome scene has haunted him. Weaver says he was visiting some family graves at the cemetery along with his wife and daughter when they saw the body.

He says Sparkman was naked but for a pair of socks, with his hands, wrists and eyes duct-taped and a gag in his mouth. Weaver says Sparkman's identification tag had been duct-taped to the side of his neck."

Witness describes gruesome discovery of census worker's body - 13WHAM.com - Rochester News, Weather, and Sports

What, you don't think the guy duct-taped and gagged himself, hung himself, and then wrote "Fed" on his own chest?

LOL.

Yeah I'd say it might be a murder. Of course, what do I know, I'm just some "conspiracy theorist".

What, you don't think the guy duct-taped and gagged himself, hung himself, and then wrote "Fed" on his own chest?

LOL.

Yeah I'd say it might be a murder. Of course, what do I know, I'm just some "conspiracy theorist".

well, it IS part of your name here
:eusa_whistle:

but clearly this was a murder
its just the WHO and WHY we don't know

LOL.

You're not being fair to the Pilgrim, Vast. He made his post yesterday before this additional information was known.

Last edited:

LOL.

You're not being fair to the Pilgrim, Vast. He made his post yesterday before this additional information was known.

True true.

I was just having a sarcastic moment.

Forum List

Back