Apparently, No Charges Will Be Brought Against trump... In the Initial Round Of Indictments

Apparently, No Charges Will Be Brought Against trump... In the Initial Round Of Indictments

Rattled by Thursday’s indictment of the trump Organization, trump family members began, again, to prove what low-life swamp rats they are. They were out in full force attempting to defend themselves, knowing full well the former grifter-in-chief will stab them in the back to save himself when the time comes.

The former “fixer” that kept the criminal trump out of jail for decades, Michael Cohen, believes this could be the beginning of many legal issues ahead for the former grifter-in-chief. Cohen should know, he’s wrapping up his own sentence under home confinement, having been involved in the day-to-day dealings at the corporation during his time there.

Cohen, who in the past claimed he would “take a bullet” for donald trump, had repeated meetings with New York District Attorney Cy Vance Jr. earlier this year. It’s obvious the former “fixer” finally learned that loyalty only runs one way in the trump crime family.

Speaking publicly, the former “fixer” described why the tax evasion charges were not just serious for CFO Allen Weisselberg, there could be major consequences for his former boss because, “everything went through Donald.” Cohen also explained that trump was well aware of how his money was being spent, it wasn’t passed off to anyone else. “Every single thing, whether it was the acquisition of paper clips, light bulbs, furniture, mattresses, you name it. Allen Weisselberg’s kids’ payments, rent, everything would have trump’s signature on it or his initial.”

Additionally, it has been reported that Cohen, along with Weisselberg’s former daughter-in-law, Jennifer Weisselberg, has worked with investigators to provide volumes of documents that show the direct line to the Trump Organization and trump himself. As was the case with organized crime boss John Gotti, trump’s former “fixer” firmly believes the 45th president’s “nine lives” are over. “I think his nine lives have expired because the documentary evidence that’s in the hands of the prosecutors is so significant and so spot-on that there’s no way anybody’s getting out of it,” he said.

Related news articles revealed a statement made by a former ally of Ivanka and trump Jr. saying, “They could be facing jail time too.”

Ok, how am i supposed to take this article or Cohens testimony seriously when it contains this preposterous claim?

Cohen also explained that trump was well aware of how his money was being spent, it wasn’t passed off to anyone else. “Every single thing, whether it was the acquisition of paper clips, light bulbs, furniture, mattresses, you name it. Allen Weisselberg’s kids’ payments, rent, everything would have trump’s signature on it or his initial.”

I think this is, as the OP said, the initial round. They are going to trial with what they are sure they can convict with.

More will come. Especially after people start talking to save their own asses.
Russia, Russia, Russia .....

Stormy, Stormy, Stormy ....

Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine ......

You dumbass Leftist will never be able to participate in REALITY !!!

Well, a Grand Jury indicted the head of Trump's organization. I can see him and others talking up a storm rather than going to prison.

Let them talk all they want to. You and I know that whatever wrongdoings the investigation finds will be on Trump's financial associates, not Trump himself.

If anything should give you a clue about that, consider this: Out of all the phony "investigations" that went on for the four years of Trump, what did they come up with? Nothing but some piddly shit against some of his acquaintances.

Manafort? Flynn? Cohen? Stone? Papadopoulus? Lewandowski? Bannon?

Nothing the investigations came up with amounted to a hill of beans, and nothing any of them did was ever directly tied to Trump. This is just one more in a long line of harassment attempts directed at incriminating Donald Trump and like those, this one won't even be remembered a year from now

I think this is, as the OP said, the initial round. They are going to trial with what they are sure they can convict with.

Well, a Grand Jury indicted the head of Trump's organization. I can see him and others talking up a storm rather than going to prison.
We’ll he’s not going to prison. So there’s that. The judge will laugh at Vance and hand out a fine. As is always done in these cases. Then you’ll cry when Trump doesn’t get arrested. Again.

We’ll he’s not going to prison. So there’s that. The judge will laugh at Vance and hand out a fine. As is always done in these cases. Then you’ll cry when Trump doesn’t get arrested. Again.

I will cry when Trump doesn't get arrested? lol You are not better than the lefties are trying to say who someone is. Typical.

Rattled by Thursday’s indictment of the trump Organization, trump family members began, again, to prove what low-life swamp rats they are. They were out in full force attempting to defend themselves, knowing full well the former grifter-in-chief will stab them in the back to save himself when the time comes.

The former “fixer” that kept the criminal trump out of jail for decades, Michael Cohen, believes this could be the beginning of many legal issues ahead for the former grifter-in-chief. Cohen should know, he’s wrapping up his own sentence under home confinement, having been involved in the day-to-day dealings at the corporation during his time there.

Cohen, who in the past claimed he would “take a bullet” for donald trump, had repeated meetings with New York District Attorney Cy Vance Jr. earlier this year. It’s obvious the former “fixer” finally learned that loyalty only runs one way in the trump crime family.

Speaking publicly, the former “fixer” described why the tax evasion charges were not just serious for CFO Allen Weisselberg, there could be major consequences for his former boss because, “everything went through Donald.” Cohen also explained that trump was well aware of how his money was being spent, it wasn’t passed off to anyone else. “Every single thing, whether it was the acquisition of paper clips, light bulbs, furniture, mattresses, you name it. Allen Weisselberg’s kids’ payments, rent, everything would have trump’s signature on it or his initial.”

Additionally, it has been reported that Cohen, along with Weisselberg’s former daughter-in-law, Jennifer Weisselberg, has worked with investigators to provide volumes of documents that show the direct line to the Trump Organization and trump himself. As was the case with organized crime boss John Gotti, trump’s former “fixer” firmly believes the 45th president’s “nine lives” are over. “I think his nine lives have expired because the documentary evidence that’s in the hands of the prosecutors is so significant and so spot-on that there’s no way anybody’s getting out of it,” he said.

Related news articles revealed a statement made by a former ally of Ivanka and trump Jr. saying, “They could be facing jail time too.”

Lol

Initial?

KEEP HOPE ALIVE LOSER

I seriously doubt Trump would go to jail

There is a certain distaste for locking up a former President. Regardless of how much he deserves it

No doubt they know that any official charges they brought would have to be air tight, iron clad, easily-proven.

If they don’t have such evidence, they need to move on.

I know this is obvious, but these are unique times. Who knows what kind of pressure they’re under.

you dumbass hold all the cards the media the justice department and yet you idiots couldn't bring the president down with your fake russia trump stories

Allen Weisselberg is not the type to tolerate prison

If offered a deal, he will take it
Turning on Trump will save his ass
the real criminals are the democrats
LOL
Doesn‘t seem that way, does it?

You guys talk the talk, but never actually get any indictments.
Seems courts demand actual evidence rather than wild conspiracy theories.

What happened with you guys arresting Hillary for running a child sex ring out of a Pizza Parlor?

LOL

What happened with you guys arresting Hillary for running a child sex ring out of a Pizza Parlor?
You're wasting your time dumbass what the fuck does pizza have to do with Biden crimes?
Hunter biden buying a gun when he's not allowed?
BIDEN MONEY LAUNDERING WITH CHINA
jO BIDENS QID PRO QUO

LOL

You're wasting your time dumbass what the fuck does pizza have to do with Biden crimes?
jO BIDENS QID PRO QUO
Just like Hillary you can’t actually prove anything against Biden
Conspiracy Theories don’t count

LOL

jO BIDENS QID PRO QUO

LOL

jO BIDENS QID PRO QUO
Hillary was busted Comey saved her ass
Hunter lied on the ATF 4473 and his exsister inlaw/ex girlfriend threw the gun in a dumpster
Hunters former partner spilled the beans on the money laundering
Jo told on himself about the quid pro quo

I will cry when Trump doesn't get arrested? lol You are not better than the lefties are trying to say who someone is. Typical.
Never said i was better. And I’ve seen your behavior towards other posters in other threads. You have zero right commenting on what anybody says. You best get off your high horse. Asshole.

Never said i was better. And I’ve seen your behavior towards other posters in other threads. You have zero right commenting on what anybody says. You best get off your high horse. Asshole.
High horse? You try and make me out to be some left-winger, and I corrected you.

If you dislike my behavior, feel free to complain.

For not paying his taxes. How is this Trumps fault?

Forum List

Back