Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
I'm sure they're not "appropriate" in YOUR opinion, but I have a feeling they would be appropriate if they were aimed at Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann.

Tasteless, but I'm not sure what "appropriate" means in this context.

"Suitable or proper in the circumstances."

She's running for office (in all likelihood). She is a brilliant woman. But they're going to make this about her physical attributes, thereby reducing her to a caricature.

I used appropriate/inappropriate to avoid something along the lines of "Stay classy, GOP! Way to win women!"

She's running for office (in all likelihood). She is a brilliant woman. But they're going to make this about her physical attributes, thereby reducing her to a caricature.

I used appropriate/inappropriate to avoid something along the lines of "Stay classy, GOP! Way to win women!"
"Brilliant woman"? What has she done that would qualify her as "brilliant"?

What do you expect them to do? They can't beat her on smarts.

I saw the tweet.

I also made a post on their closed FB page regarding the tweet and the HuffPo article. I know some of these people. They'll tell me if it happened.

Yes, it is absolutely appropriate. This is nothing compared to how people with left-wing political views made fun of and attacked Sarah Palin's grandchild with Down's Syndrome.

You know, I have one question. Is there anyone in the Democrat party running for president that's not an ancient 1960's radical extremist? Seriously, outside of Wendy Davis who is running for governor of Texas, the Democrats have no young and upcoming superstars, nothing but a bunch of old 60's radicals who are a step away from retirement homes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back