Zone1 Approval of sex outside marriage: the reason the vast majority will be in Hell.

I was glad my 2 wives had sex before me... heck yeah.
They knew what to do, wasn't nervous or afraid and wanted to, and knew how to - please me.
And I, them, because I previously learned by experience
Two wives?

That says it all

That's absolutely false. Man has the willpower to overcome many physical temptations, and people are better off for having done so. Generally these temptations fade over time. Ask anyone who has quit smoking.
We already went through that.
At least twice, here is a third
Think Spotlight in Boston.

Haha... no.
Sex had nothing to do with it
To paraphrase Neil Diamond, one of these days i’ll pour you a drink and you can tell me your lies

Till then lets just leave it as an unanswered question

Last edited:
I'm addressing the forum. As far as I know, Trump isn't a member here.
1 Thessalonians 4: 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:

Trump-king.jpg

tenor (30).gif

The Trump of God means the wrath of God

Last edited:
The view accepting sex outside marriage will doom you, right off the top. The Marxist left has lured so many into this trap by their media and social influence. I don't know why people can't understand by now that sex outside marriage is responsible for 90% of the world's ills. Such a seemingly simple innocuous act has enormous consequences.

The figure is at least 69%, as reflected on people's view on sex outside marriage, and probably a whole lot more. A 1969 poll reported only 21% saying it was acceptable. How the world has fallen! The Marxists have been very successful in leading people to Hell.

For those who say eternal punishment is unfair, I'll remind you it is your choice.

“Enter through the narrow gate. The gate is wide and the road is wide that leads to hell, and many people enter through that gate. But the gate is small and the road is narrow that leads to true life. Only a few people find that road. - Matthew 7: 13-14.
Christianity is a faith-based religion that believes in the reality of the existence of God and the teachings of Jesus Christ. It is based on the belief in the existence of a higher power and the principles and values taught in the Bible.

While faith is a central aspect of Christianity, many believers also view their faith as grounded in the reality of their experiences and the impact of their beliefs on their lives.

Ultimately, Christianity encompasses both faith and the belief in the reality of the teachings and principles of the religion.

The concept of Hell as a reality is a belief held by many religious traditions, particularly within Christianity. The Bible describes Hell as a place of punishment for those who have rejected God and lived in unrepentant sin.

While there is no empirical proof of Hell's existence, believers point to the teachings of Jesus in the New Testament and various passages in the Bible that describe Hell as a place of eternal suffering and separation from God.

Ultimately, the belief in the reality of Hell is a matter of faith for those who adhere to the teachings of the Bible. It is a belief that is not based on empirical evidence, but on religious doctrine and interpretation of sacred texts.

Yes, belief is belief. Belief is subjective and is based on individual perspectives and experiences. It can influence how someone perceives and experiences reality, but it is not the same as reality itself. Reality is the objective state of things, independent of individual beliefs. So, while belief can shape our perception of reality, it is not the same as reality itself.

Some Christians themselves do not realize they have been undermining Christianity by using the Bible as a threat to manipulate people across the globe!

Since marriage was God's idea in the first place, I think it's safe to say that God knows what works best.

And all one has to do is look at the sorry state of affairs in this messed up world if you want evidence that the world's ways don't work, and often lead to all sorts of problems.

But that said, to Mashmont: how can you expect non-Christians to live according to a standard that they consider absurd, and be obedient to a God that many of them don't believe in?

Also, I'm sorry but you're not going to convince anyone with that approach....telling them they're all going to go to hell. Ha.

:2cents:

You seem determined to ignore my words

When we disobey God we are punishing ourselves

I do not believe that.

There is no evidence of that.

If we actually lived by the iron Age moral decrees in the bible the world would be a horrible place

Since marriage was God's idea in the first place, I think it's safe to say that God knows what works best.

And all one has to do is look at the sorry state of affairs in this messed up world if you want evidence that the world's ways don't work, and often lead to all sorts of problems.

But that said, to Mashmont: how can you expect non-Christians to live according to a standard that they consider absurd, and be obedient to a God that many of them don't believe in?

Also, I'm sorry but you're not going to convince anyone with that approach....telling them they're all going to go to hell. Ha.

:2cents:
So people never got married before the god of Abraham made himself known to Moses? Your god deemed women to be chattel, the property of their husbands

Couplehood has been, from the dawn of human history, the primary social structure of our species, giving rise to larger structures of family, community, society, culture, and civilization.

It seems you have it backwards. The tendency for men and women to couple for periods of time is what led to the societal idea of marriage

I do not believe that.

There is no evidence of that.

If we actually lived by the iron Age moral decrees in the bible the world would be a horrible place
Obviously

But sticking your head in the sand will not change the reality when you come up for air

If everyone did what God wants us to the world would be a happy place

Obviously

But sticking your head in the sand will not change the reality when you come up for air

If everyone did what God wants us to the world would be a happy place

What reality?

If everyone lived by the Iron Age morals of the bible we would still have slavery. We would be killing people who picked up sticks on the Sabbath, we'd be beating our children with sticks when they misbehaved, we'd be treating women as chattel. We would still be burning "heretic" alive at the stake.

You don't want to live by biblical morals.

But then we run into the problem that you believers bring up.

The God of the OT and the NT who you say are one in the same but the NT takes precedent and in the NT your all knowing all perfect god seems to change his mind on his moral demands originally stated in the OT.

Then you say Jews Christians and Muslims all worship the same god.

If you can believe that then why not believe your god changed his mind again when he dictated the Koran to Mohammed?

You are believing what you want to believe and are cherry picking your morals out of the bible.

What reality?

If everyone lived by the Iron Age morals of the bible we would still have slavery. We would be killing people who picked up sticks on the Sabbath, we'd be beating our children with sticks when they misbehaved, we'd be treating women as chattel.

You don't want to live by biblical morals.

But then we run into the problem that you believers bring up.

The God of the OT who you say is the same god of the NT are one in the same but the NT takes precedent and in the NT your all knowing all perfect god seems to change his mind on his moral demands originally stated in the OT.

If you can believe that then why not believe your god changed his mind again when he dictated the Koran to Mohammed?

You are believing what you want to believe and are cherry picking your morals out of the bible.
Why do you care what I believe?

Christians are commanded to spread the Good Word

Which others have already done for you and you rejected it

I am not to blame for what happens to you later

Why do you care what I believe?

Christians are commanded to spread the Good Word

Which others have already done for you and you rejected it

I am not to blame for what happens to you later

You are basically telling me that your way is the ONLY way to live.

That you are RIGHT and everyone who disagrees with you is WRONG.

You refuse to accept the fact that you have already picked a better moral standard to live by than the one in the bible and therefore are saying by your actions that you know a better way than your god .

I really don't think you believe that people should be killed for not observing the Sabbath or that a very though in your head is enough to warrant death or that slavery is acceptable, or that gay people should be killed.

Am I wrong about any of those things?

Forum List

Back