Zone1 Approval of sex outside marriage: the reason the vast majority will be in Hell.

You are basically telling me that your way is the ONLY way to live.
No, you can do as you please

I am advising you to listen to God

Those who do will have a happier life in direct proportion to how well they listen and obey

No, you can do as you please

I am advising you to listen to God

Those who do will have a happier life in direct proportion to how well they listen and obey
And you totally ignore the rest of my post.

And what is advising if not telling?

Why do you ignore the fact that if you think slavery is a crime against humanity that your morals are actually better than the god of the bible?

And you totally ignore the rest of my post.

And what is advising if not telling?

Why do you ignore the fact that if you think slavery is a crime against humanity that your morals are actually better than the god of the bible?
Advising is just that

You do as you please

but dont blame God for the consequences of your own actions

The view accepting sex outside marriage will doom you, right off the top. The Marxist left has lured so many into this trap by their media and social influence. I don't know why people can't understand by now that sex outside marriage is responsible for 90% of the world's ills. Such a seemingly simple innocuous act has enormous consequences.

The figure is at least 69%, as reflected on people's view on sex outside marriage, and probably a whole lot more. A 1969 poll reported only 21% saying it was acceptable. How the world has fallen! The Marxists have been very successful in leading people to Hell.

For those who say eternal punishment is unfair, I'll remind you it is your choice.

“Enter through the narrow gate. The gate is wide and the road is wide that leads to hell, and many people enter through that gate. But the gate is small and the road is narrow that leads to true life. Only a few people find that road. - Matthew 7: 13-14.
I think I had sex outside of marriage with 30+ women in my lifetime. I am on my third marriage now, each time I had a lot of sex before we got married.

I go to church regularly on Sunday and don't see myself as a bad Christian. I know a lot of Christians who had sex outside of marriage. People are reckless when they are young, they grow up and change their ways. Go to church every Sunday as they get older.

Advising is just that

You do as you please

but dont blame God for the consequences of your own actions
I don't blame any gods for anything.

I live by my own moral codes not one forced upon me under the threat of death

And as the Orange God, He is immune to all the failings of us regular humans.
Since marriage was God's idea in the first place, I think it's safe to say that God knows what works best.

And all one has to do is look at the sorry state of affairs in this messed up world if you want evidence that the world's ways don't work, and often lead to all sorts of problems.

But that said, to Mashmont: how can you expect non-Christians to live according to a standard that they consider absurd, and be obedient to a God that many of them don't believe in?

Also, I'm sorry but you're not going to convince anyone with that approach....telling them they're all going to go to hell. Ha.

:2cents:
There is also the argument that even if you don't believe in God, there are practical reasons for observing the Christian rule against fornication.

I think I had sex outside of marriage with 30+ women in my lifetime. I am on my third marriage now, each time I had a lot of sex before we got married.

I go to church regularly on Sunday and don't see myself as a bad Christian. I know a lot of Christians who had sex outside of marriage. People are reckless when they are young, they grow up and change their ways. Go to church every Sunday as they get older.
I'm glad you have repented and go to Church now.

Obviously

But sticking your head in the sand will not change the reality when you come up for air

If everyone did what God wants us to the world would be a happy place
Hopefully YHWH will continue the beatings until morale improves.

And we have laws that protect the children.
First, the current laws are not getting the job done

And second, all it takes is one unelected lib asshole in black robes to overrule any law the people enact

First, the current laws are not getting the job done

And second, all it takes is one unelected lib asshole in black robes to overrule any law the people enact

And you think more laws will help?

If a single judge overrules a law that was enacted by the people (or their representatives), take it to a higher court. Eventually 9 judges will rule on it.

Forum List

Back