Zone1 Approval of sex outside marriage: the reason the vast majority will be in Hell.

Your beliefs are wrong, because they defy objective morality. It would be the same as your saying the laws of gravity don't apply to you because you don't believe in them.

You are confusing religious faith with belief in observable science.

"I don't know why people can't understand by now that sex outside marriage is responsible for 90% of the world's ills."

I can tell you why. It doesn't. Greed causes far more ills in the world than getting laid
It's destroyed the black family -- and a growing percentage of all other families and their bastard or aborted children. The OP is right whether you're Christian or any other human being

It's destroyed the black family -- and a growing percentage of all other families and their bastard or aborted children. The OP is right whether you're Christian or any other human being
Uh huh

Not slavery

Not Jim Crowe

Not segregation

Not racism

Just extramarital sex

Now my brain needs a shower. This place is a white nationalist dumpster fire.

That's all very true but the OP was acting like it was the unforgivable sin and it isn't.

Robbery should be legal?!

He put the word no before it.

Last edited:
You are confusing religious faith with belief in observable science.
See, this is where you atheists miss it. The Christian faith and observable science are one and the same, except one is more obvious than the other.

I never said or implied that sex outside marriage is unforgivable.

Yes you did. You said that everybody who has committed it will go to Hell no ifs ands or buts about it. You failed to mention unless you repent at the end of it.

No, man has a natural desire to copulate that God gave him. You say "nature". By your own beliefs - that is just another word for "God given".

It is not that simple. Through brain scans, and our ability to see brain activity "live" - has proven that a males brain literally goes half dark when he is fully aroused. It is scientifically proven that a man loses his ability to think clearly and objectively. Specifically, his frontal lobe goes completely dark. This area of your brain is responsible for critical thinking. In other words - clouding his ability to process right and wrong and especially the results of his choices.
Don't you think that is a bit unfair???
God literally shuts off the part of our brain that gives us the ability you mention - why???
How fucked up is that?

This is why some belief systems, like the Gnostics, believe that God the creator, and God the Savior are two different beings. That a lesser God created man in his own likeness that was not pure like the true God.
The true God, seeing what the lesser God did, took over and gave man grace and repentance.
Some other heavenly beings, such as the devil, were totally against giving humans grace. And the devil set out to prove man's unworthiness against the true God's wishes. And so God banished him.

In a nutshell, the legalistic Bible-only based belief systems are deeply flawed, and go against common sense. Why on earth would such a loving, intelligent creature create man only to make it almost completely impossible for him to be good?
Why do you underestimate man's ability to control his desires? Is it becomes the atheist/leftwing indoctrination teaches that man is unable to do so? I hear so many parents throw in the towel on their idea that their children can be chaste. It's because they've been taught that. But I know for a fact, desires can be suppressed and healthily so. It's what mature people do.

Yes you did. You said that everybody who has committed it will go to Hell no ifs ands or buts about it. You failed to mention unless you repent at the end of it.
I never said any such thing, but you are welcome to quote where I did.

Forum List

Back