AR-15 shooting a single .223 round literally rips upper half of the body from victims lower half

The little shit is one of these sick assholes that thinks since he was in the military he is the only one smart enough that should be allowed the right to keep and bear arms.

ATF Total employees: 5049
I'm talking ALL law enforcement, and ALL of the military.

If the democrats decide to go full fascist they have a terrible surprise headed their way.

They got rid of the fighting soldiers with the covid bullshit, and replaced them with mentally ill children.

A bunch of smart motherfuckers those founding fathers were. They saw the possibility of tyrants emerging at some point in time, and they nipped it in the bud.
2A is exactly that, it is intended as a red flag amendment, the tyrants can be recognized when they come for the guns.

That is where you and I clearly differ - I am not in support of radicals, (mental retards), and mental retards as such, or religious nutcases to possess arms - since they are a proven danger to society. - such as my retarded neighbor.

No - it was the Militias job to protect the USA (due to not having a viable army at the time) and kill of Injunis in order to rob their lands. Where in the constitution does it state, that the people must be able to protect themselves against their own government. ??

Where does the present USA government or the one since 1900, "murder on industrial scale" it's own citizens???
How are guns supposed to have prevented a Trump from having "murdered" a million Americans due to having done nothing to prevent the spread of COVID???

And the ones refusing to wear masks, to get vaccinated and to refrain from gatherings are in absolute majority those gun nuts and those endlessly reciting the 2nd.

I have stated multiple times - that I do not support a general ban on arms nor cancelling the 2nd. But I fully advocate towards a Gun license test - that eliminates obvious mental retards, from possessing guns.
What other rights should we have tests for? Should we limit freedom of speech to prevent obvious mental regards from possessing one?
If you’re found too stupid to own a gun you should not be able to vote for the same reason

What other rights should we have tests for? Should we limit freedom of speech to prevent obvious mental regards from possessing one?
Well most countries factually have laws in place that punish deliberate lying and defamation conducted by politicians and private citizens.
Free speech shouldn't be misused for deliberate lying aka spreading misinformation.
If you’re found too stupid to own a gun you should not be able to vote for the same reason
Yes - why not?
Additionally one could think about a vote% in regards to ones IQ - aka 0-80IQ 20% vote, 80-100, 50% vote, 100-120 75% vote and an IQ above 120 gives you a full vote. aka one person one vote.

Well most countries factually have laws in place that punish deliberate lying and defamation conducted by politicians and private citizens.
Free speech shouldn't be misused for deliberate lying aka spreading misinformation.

Yes - why not?
Additionally one could think about a vote% in regards to ones IQ - aka 0-80IQ 20% vote, 80-100, 50% vote, 100-120 75% vote and an IQ above 120 gives you a full vote. aka one person one vote.
So you hate freedom

You dumbfuck, just the people who own AR-15's outnumber ALL the armies of the world.

Get that through your thick fucking skull.

We outnumber you by 3 times.

Verstehen sie?
:cuckoo:
Sitting in an e.g. 8x8 Stryker or 6x6 Fuchs, or e.g. Bradley, no one could give a shit about those 23 million AR-15's. You and your MAGA Wolverines would be simply wiped out.

It is however obvious that the 1984 Movie, Red Dawn - had a profound effect onto your mental state and those paranoid fantasies harbored by MAGA's.

Sitting in an e.g. 8x8 Stryker or 6x6 Fuchs, or e.g. Bradley, no one could give a shit about those 23 million AR-15's. You and your MAGA Wolverines would be simply wiped out.

It is however obvious that the 1984 Movie, Red Dawn - had a profound effect onto your mental state and those paranoid fantasies harbored by MAGA's.
If Military kill Americans then their Family back home will be killed and their homes burned to the ground when they finally return . It will be like Haiti on a larger scale

If Military kill Americans then their Family back home will be killed and their homes burned to the ground when they finally return . It will be like Haiti on a larger scale
Go and see a Psychiatrist. - you are way overdue.

Sitting in an e.g. 8x8 Stryker or 6x6 Fuchs, or e.g. Bradley, no one could give a shit about those 23 million AR-15's.
They will when they hear about those AR15s being used to take out any number of important soft targets -- maybe even soft targets that natter to them, personally.

They will when they hear about those AR15s being used to take out any number of important soft targets -- maybe even soft targets that natter to them, personally.
Keep dreaming and live out your paranoid fantasies, and in the meantime go and see a Psychiatrist.

Not even you believe this is happening.
That is exactly as to what I not just believe - but know that it is happening.

Radical and extremist MINORITIES having screwed up all Western countries since latest from the 60'ies onward.

The right of the people to keep and bear arms, as protected by the constitution is not related to service in the militia.
Thus, your statement is irrelevant.
The Security of a Free Statism

Tell that to the gun-grabbing Justices the Dems will appoint. Like the Bible, there is no clear interpretation of any part of the ruling class's Constitution.

Forum List

Back