AR15s are not military grade... not even close

Lol
You don’t know anything about firearms do you, what do you think you can just buy a select fire switch and it makes them auto?
Actually it is you who knows nothing about firearms, as this thread has proven.

Where did I say "buy a select fire switch"?
It's illegal to guy one with it............LOL

Have to be a licensed gun collector or seller to buy one......and that isn't cheap.........
I am aware of this. I think pretty much everyone is.
Perhaps here.........not elsewhere........is the weapon in full auto illegal to own or not........

Let's cut to the chase.......it's illegal............
English dude, we speak English here.
It’s not politically correct to speak English in this country

Lol
AR15s are just sporting rifles... Always have been always will be
The drumbeat starts again, Really ignorant people saying things they have no business saying because they have no clue on the facts.
Other countries do not have the right to firearm ownership, Not even the right to freedom of speech for that matter.
Bringing other countries into the conversation is irrelevant, The vast majority of violent crime in this country is done in progressive controlled urban areas with extremely strict gun control laws… Only a fool would ever believe more frivolous gun control laws will save a single soul.
Does it matter if they are not military grade if retards use them because they believe that they are?

Lol
The drumbeat starts again, Really ignorant people saying things they have no business saying because they have no clue on the facts.
Other countries do not have the right to firearm ownership, Not even the right to freedom of speech for that matter.
Bringing other countries into the conversation is irrelevant, The vast majority of violent crime in this country is done in progressive controlled urban areas with extremely strict gun control laws… Only a fool would ever believe more frivolous gun control laws will save a single soul.
Does it matter if they are not military grade if retards use them because they believe that they are?
Blame the individual not the firearms…

Oh, so your gripe is that not all ar15s are up to milspec.

Spend some real money, get a real rifle.

Dumbass.
Well, you have to spend upwards of 3500 - 4000 bucks to get a true military spec m-4, Then apply for a FFL license to have full auto...
AR15s are just sporting rifles, nothing More nothing less...
Don't be stupider than you have to be. I already said they lacked the select fire.
Lol
You don’t know anything about firearms do you, what do you think you can just buy a select fire switch and it makes them auto?

Do you have a clue how hard it is to make An ar15 select fire? Reliably

Yes, you'd need a new bolt and a full auto lower. I would imagine you could rig it some way or another but you said "reliably".
Ye

Don't be stupider than you have to be. I already said they lacked the select fire.
Lol

It's illegal to guy one with it............LOL

Have to be a licensed gun collector or seller to buy one......and that isn't cheap.........
I am aware of this. I think pretty much everyone is.
You obviously don’t' You watch too much mainstream media to have any credibility
You have no idea what you are talking about.

Well, you have to spend upwards of 3500 - 4000 bucks to get a true military spec m-4, Then apply for a FFL license to have full auto...
AR15s are just sporting rifles, nothing More nothing less...
Lol

Yes, you'd need a new bolt and a full auto lower. I would imagine you could rig it some way or another but you said "reliably".
Ye
Na, not really
you need a military grade barrel, The lower is the easiest part, You need m-4 ramps, You need a trigger that’s up to spec... And that’s just for starters. you need the tools to even get started And most importantly the gun smith knowledge to complete the task.

Firearms have no control over people

Once again, answer my question:

These weapons, are they effective killing machines? Do you believe mentally disturbed people should own an auto or semi auto gun with a large (30 round) magazine?

Yes or No!

Answer the question, it's a simple one, just for you.

YES or NO!

th

He's not going to sell you one without a background check.

Do you believe mentally disturbed people should have access to a computer and the internet?

YES or NO!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Lol
If plutonium waste were for sale, and someone bought it and killed an entire city full of people, would you blame the person who bought, or who sold the plutonium waste.

Lol
If plutonium waste were for sale, and someone bought it and killed an entire city full of people, would you blame the person who bought, or who sold the plutonium waste.
Hardly the same equation................That's just plain Drama..........

Lol

Ye
Na, not really
you need a military grade barrel, The lower is the easiest part, You need m-4 ramps, You need a trigger that’s up to spec... And that’s just for starters. you need the tools to even get started And most importantly the gun smith knowledge to complete the task.
I am not a gun Smith. I would change the lower and the bolt. I'm not gonna try to ad a second sear, extra springs, the hammer is different, (longer with an extra notch), and most commercially available bolts are machined wrong for the full auto set up. I can strip and clean one but I couldn't build it.

Lol
Firearms have no control over people, and are constitutionally protected because they are small arms… You do realize the difference between small arms and nuclear weapons?

you are more accurate with semi-auto than with auto = more kill shots/more hits
You do realize in military training they train that full auto is the last resort, Prayn spray is not accurate.
You need to ignore the mainstream media’s influence on you...
Spray and pray is for jihadists. Learn how to shoot.
Straight from the mainstream media...

How is that idiocy from the main stream media?

Lol

Ye
Na, not really
I am not a gun Smith. I would change the lower and the bolt. I'm not gonna try to ad a second sear, extra springs, the hammer is different, (longer with an extra notch), and most commercially available bolts are machined wrong for the full auto set up. I can strip and clean one but I couldn't build it.
Well, That’s the trick... it takes a gunsmith to make an AR15 fully auto along with replacing almost all of the parts.
The mainstream media would have you think that it’s a 15 minute stop at the sporting good store any walk out with a fully auto Ar15.
Everyone should do what Donald Trump is doing tell the mainstream media to fuck off because they are 100% wrong, hundred percent of the time...

Ye
Na, not really
Well, That’s the trick... it takes a gunsmith to make an AR15 fully auto along with replacing almost all of the parts.
The mainstream media would have you think that it’s a 15 minute stop at the sporting good store any walk out with a fully auto Ar15.
Everyone should do what Donald Trump is doing tell the mainstream media to fuck off because they are 100% wrong, hundred percent of the time...
Now you're just making shit up. I have never heard anyone say anything like that on regular news.

You do realize in military training they train that full auto is the last resort, Prayn spray is not accurate.

It shows how stupidly ignorant the mainstream media is...
All gun control is all about control and has nothing to do with guns… It’s all about controlling the people...

It shows how stupidly ignorant the mainstream media is...
All gun control is all about control and has nothing to do with guns… It’s all about controlling the people...

How does an idiot on YouTube have anything g to do with the regular media? You're building staw men.

Ye
Na, not really
Now you're just making shit up. I have never heard anyone say anything like that on regular news.
Actually they do all the time, They say no one needs an AR15.
Who are those motherfuckers to say, firearm ownership is none of their fucking business and certainly none of the federal governments business...

Forum List

Back