Arabs cutting heads off of queers

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I cant understand this. You must really love penis in the butt to be a fag in Saudi Arabia. If Pete becomes prez will he avoid Saudi Arabia?

Saudi mass execution – Five beheaded victims were gay lovers court docs claim amid fears they were tortured into terror confessions

FIVE of the men brutally beheaded in Saudi Arabia were secret gay lovers tortured into terror confessions, it's been claimed.

One of the 37 "militants" ruthlessly executed during a single bloody day last week is said to have admitted to having sex with four of the others.

Five beheaded victims were gay lovers 'tortured into terror confessions'

Simply barbaric...those 5 victims need to be remembered and the Saudi regime needs to be reminded of this deed day and night

Simply barbaric...those 5 victims need to be remembered and the Saudi regime needs to be reminded of this deed day and night
One of them was supposedly beaten and tortured until he confessed. Those are some sick evil people and the filthy democrats want to bring here!

Probably happens a lot more than what gets reported in these muslim countries.
That hate homosexuals. They are the most intolerant people on the planet.

Probably happens a lot more than what gets reported in these muslim countries.
That hate homosexuals. They are the most intolerant people on the planet.
Compared to democrats, they run a close second.

I cant understand this. You must really love penis in the butt to be a fag in Saudi Arabia. If Pete becomes prez will he avoid Saudi Arabia?

Saudi mass execution – Five beheaded victims were gay lovers court docs claim amid fears they were tortured into terror confessions

FIVE of the men brutally beheaded in Saudi Arabia were secret gay lovers tortured into terror confessions, it's been claimed.

One of the 37 "militants" ruthlessly executed during a single bloody day last week is said to have admitted to having sex with four of the others.

Actions have consequences. If you in a Queer hating country want to break the law and fudge pack, then you have to take the consequences that come with it. Such dumbass people who always break the law, then whine and moan how life is unfair.

During my 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia, not once did I break the laws over there.

Actions have consequences. If you in a Queer hating country want to break the law and fudge pack, then you have to take the consequences that come with it. Such dumbass people who always break the law, then whine and moan how life is unfair.

During my 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia, not once did I break the laws over there.
Like I said they must really like it.

Congratulations on resisting your urges for 5 1/2 years until you to got to a country where the law were more permissive. jk

It is just a cultural thing...do not they have a right to decide what kind of culture they want?

Perhaps they are wiser than we...look at how America is overrun with sexual diseases....look at how many Americans died from a homersexual disease.

Still yet we promote homersexuality as a healthy alternative lifestyle. ....why is dat? Look at the extremely high rate of suicided amongst homersexuals....yes there is a dark side to homersexuality...whis is dat covered up....lets get real and speak some truth here.

If homosexuality is so normal, why are mental illness and suicide attempts so much more common among?

Last edited:
One of them was supposedly beaten and tortured until he confessed. Those are some sick evil people and the filthy democrats want to bring here!

When we get overrun with muslims like France....how will the muslims here then tolerate homersexuality? Will they alter Shariah to accept homersexuality.?
How Common Are STDs in America
8 Surprising Stats About Who Has STDs in America

Sixty-five million people are living with STDs in the United States, and each year 15 million people contract one or more infections. Yet it's one of the most under-recognized health problems in the country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back