Are American Hispanics Stupid ? They Have No Reason to Hate Trump

Like hell he hasn't.
Wow....you're just like Trump and you don't realize it. Are you saying that Trump let Joan Rivers win? Bwahahaha...you're just as sexist as Trump.
1. STOP LYING! He hasn't insulted Hispanics, no mater how much you go around pretending that he has. And all this lying about him taking place, will be sorely remembered, when he becomes president, and you all will get the same no mercy you are showing him. I suspect every liberal program in this country is going to be sawdust.

2. Islam is not a religion. It is a vile, ILLEGAL, ideology masquerading as a religion, as it has done for 1400 years. And trump hasn't called every person who calls themself Muslim, a criminal. More lies from you.

3. Yes. I am just like Trump. And no I'm NOT saying he let Joan Rivers win. I never said that, YOU SAID THAT. More deceit from you. Apparently that's what happens when you know you're wrong, and you have no words to speak. You resort to lies out of sheer desperation. :rolleyes-41:

According to polls, American Hispanics are in opposition to Donald Trump in big numbers. Even among Republican Hispanics this is the case. But why ? I'm a Hispanic American. I don't see a damn thing wrong with anything Trump has said, or proposes to do. So what if he talked about Mexicans coming here illegally being criminals ? They ARE. They are committing a crime as soon as they cross the border. Of course, they're criminals. And some commit more crimes than that.

And rapists ? Sure, some of them are. Trump didn't say all of them are. In fact, he said some of them were good people. I think that was too generous. Good people don't break our laws by crossing the border illegally & criminally and disrespecting our laws, and therefore us too.

And yes, some of them ARE bringing drugs. Just watch the TV show "Border Wars" and watch the border patrol catching tons of the stuff coming in.

And mass deportation ? Of course. Do these people not know that we are losing $123 Billion/year from our economy due to the remittances that these raiders pillage out of our economy + Billions more lost in welfare via the anchor baby racket ? Do they not know that millions of jobs are being lost to illegal aliens ?

What the hell is wrong with American Hispanics ? I see no reason why they should have this anti-Trump attitude. It is purely stupid. These fools need to stop being so ethno-centrist and see this election objectively.

Trump faces stiff opposition from Hispanic Republicans | Washington Examiner
Put very simply, a large percent of legal Hispanics in the country have spouses, parents, children, siblings, coworkers, and friends that are in the country illegally and they don't want to see them deported and Trump has made it pretty clear that is exactly what will happen if he is elected.
TOUGH! Who the hell cares if they are "spouses, parents, children, siblings, coworkers, and friends " ?

That doesn't mean squat. The invaders are all lawbreakers, stealing jobs, ripping off the US economy in remittances$$ & welfare, and imposing the long list of harms on ALL the American people. US prisons are full of inmates who have spouses, parents, children, siblings, coworkers, and friends . That didn't stop them from getting the punishment they deserve, and it won't stop the invaders from getting what THEY deserve.

Yes, Trump has made it pretty clear that their mass deportation is exactly what will happen if he is elected. That's why he MUST get elected in November, and he will. OPERATION WETBACK II 8 MONTHS AWAY.

1. STOP LYING! He hasn't insulted Hispanics, no mater how much you go around pretending that he has. And all this lying about him taking place, will be sorely remembered, when he becomes president, and you all will get the same no mercy you are showing him. I suspect every liberal program in this country is going to be sawdust.

rofl

There are two pressing questions that arise from this thread

1. Why does Trump lie so much, and
  2. Why does Trump hate Hispanics?

It's a mystery.

Because legal Hispanics will vote overwhelmingly against anyone who threatens their friends and family and co-workers. There are far more of them than the wankers like you on the far right.

:lol:

I am sure you believe in that false poll. Right now it is about 4:1 against Trump, and nothing is showing that it is shifting.

You are stupider than the Hispanics you castigate.
Oh so when you don't like the results you call it false. HA HA HA.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

It's funny that the OP calls Hispanics stupid because they don't think like him.

Isn't that what conservatives say liberals do?

Of course, Trump is probably more of a liberal than a conservative.
It's not because they don;t think like me. It's because they put irrelevant DNA over the HARMS of immigration.

No. They think "There's a crazy white guy knocking on my door who wants to talk to me. I'll just nod my head and agree with him and he'll go away."

Harms of Immigration

Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($40 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

17. Influx of terrorists (ex. ISIS with "Syrian refugees")

No. They think "There's a crazy white guy knocking on my door who wants to talk to me. I'll just nod my head and agree with him and he'll go away."
You dumb ass. We're over 200 posts into this thread, and you don't even know I'm Hispanic who speaks Spanish to the people whose doors I knocked on. It was in the OP. You're a negligent poster, making a fool out of yourself.

I am sure you believe in that false poll. Right now it is about 4:1 against Trump, and nothing is showing that it is shifting.

You are stupider than the Hispanics you castigate.
Oh so when you don't like the results you call it false. HA HA HA.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
It's false because it is not true. The support in Hispanicville for Donald is less than 25% and falling.

You dumb ass. We're over 200 posts into this thread, and you don't even know I'm Hispanic who speaks Spanish to the people whose doors I knocked on. It was in the OP. You're a negligent poster, making a fool out of yourself.

Oh, so you're one of those who pines for a caudillo, which is why you support Trump. It's all over your posts.

My finding is the result of a national poll I conducted in the last five days of December under the auspices of the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, sampling 1,800 registered voters across the country and the political spectrum. Running a standard statistical analysis, I found that education, income, gender, age, ideology and religiosity had no significant bearing on a Republican voter’s preferred candidate. Only two of the variables I looked at were statistically significant: authoritarianism, followed by fear of terrorism, though the former was far more significant than the latter.​

The One Weird Trait That Predicts Whether You’re a Trump Supporter

There are two pressing questions that arise from this thread

1. Why does Trump lie so much, and
  2. Why does Trump hate Hispanics?

It's a mystery.
1. Why do Trump-bashers lie so much,? and
2. Why do they PRETEND that Trump hates Hispanics ?

I'll answer those. Because if they told the TRUTH, they'd be Trump supporters. :biggrin:

Oh, so you're one of those who pines for a caudillo, which is why you support Trump. It's all over your posts.

My finding is the result of a national poll I conducted in the last five days of December under the auspices of the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, sampling 1,800 registered voters across the country and the political spectrum. Running a standard statistical analysis, I found that education, income, gender, age, ideology and religiosity had no significant bearing on a Republican voter’s preferred candidate. Only two of the variables I looked at were statistically significant: authoritarianism, followed by fear of terrorism, though the former was far more significant than the latter.​

The One Weird Trait That Predicts Whether You’re a Trump Supporter
Typical liberal nonsense. Ideology has no significance to a Republican voter’s preference ? HA HA.
So much for that "poll"
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

It's false because it is not true. The support in Hispanicville for Donald is less than 25% and falling.
DENIAL will get you nowhere. Trump is surging, while Hillary is tumbling. She couldn't even win the West Virginia primary. Trump won his by a landslide. Even Hillary's own Democrats don't like her.

Forum List

Back