Are American Hispanics Stupid ? They Have No Reason to Hate Trump

OMG!!!!! How can this be. the lamestream DNC news keeps feeding you how all Hispanics hates Trump. Open your eyes and take the Lamestream News outlets with a grain of salt

snip:
@Morning_Joe NEW Gravis Marketing General Election Poll: Latino/Hispanic voters went for TRUMP 55% to Hillary 45%

all of it at
.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Y7cA8w6Hk…

Sure. I never really took all that much stock in the "Hispanics all hate Trump" yammering and much of it is just propaganda. I do wonder about that 45% of them for Hillary though. One has to wonder how many of them polled are ILLEGAL ALIENS, how many are friends or relatives if illegals, and how mnay of them are from the VESTED INTEREST crowd. Probably some are.

List of US Vested Interests for Illegal Immigration

1. Businesses wanting cheap labor to boost their profits.

2. Churches wanting parishoners to fill their empty pews.

3. Unions wanting members to replace their declining memberships.

4. Spanish media NEEDING Spanish-only speakers.

5. Ethnocentrist organizations wanting immigrants to multiply their race, for racist reasons (ex. La Raza- "the race")

6. Democrats seek VOTES (and get them).

7. Terrorists come in to enact terrorism (ex. the 9-11 hijackers came in on visas)

8. Anchor baby parents who become LEGALLY entitled to welfare benefits by having the pregnant woman give birth on the American side of the border. And then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits (more immigrants are receiving welfare benefits than native-born Americans).

9. Mexico - remittances$$$ from the USA are their second largest source of income (second only to their oil exports) Mexico also benefits immensely by dumping their poor people on the US, as we then stupidly pay their poverty bill for them. Other countries also benefit from remittances and poverty dumping.

10. Mexico's reconquista of the American southwest. I take the Mexican govt at it's word when it says that is exactly its plan.

Your nonsense is . . . nonsense. You have found nothing of the sort about insulting them. You are just a grumpy old man who has lost his way in the 21st century. If you don't know the numbers, as apparently you don't, you better go research, protectionist, because you are sounding loony.

Trump Has a Major Image Problem With Hispanics - Gallup.Com
www.gallup.com/poll/189887/trump-major-image-problem-hispanics.aspx
Gallup
Mar 11, 2016 - Trump's image among Hispanics is significantly worse than the images ... Exit polls show that Mitt Romney received 27% of the Hispanic vote in ...

Poll: Trump's negatives among Hispanics rise; worst in GOP field - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../poll-trumps-negatives-among-...
The Washington Post
Feb 25, 2016 - Donald Trump has used the issue of immigration to help make himself the front-runner for the Republican presidential nomination, but his harsh ...

With Donald Trump as the presumptive GOP presidential nominee, Democrats see a chance to turn Hispanic voters away from the Republican Party this election — and perhaps for years to come.

They are seizing on every opportunity to fan the flames, with an eye toward winning the White House, taking back the Senate and cutting into the GOP majority in the House.

"I’m going to make every Republican that I work against eat a Trump steak and make sure they know it was made by Donald Trump," said Chuck Rocha, president of Solidarity Strategies, a Hispanic political consulting firm that runs campaigns for Democrats nationwide.

Democrats all in on Hispanics vs. Trump

Frankly, Jake, Protect has become wearisome to me, describing his alternative universe in which his exophobia is actually benevolent compassion and patriotic self righteousness, year after year. I've decided that it is time for him to join some of his fellow space alien friends on my ignore list....

Frankly, Jake, Protect has become wearisome to me, describing his alternative universe in which his exophobia is actually benevolent compassion and patriotic self righteousness, year after year. I've decided that it is time for him to join some of his fellow space alien friends on my ignore list....
I can understand that.

But for me . . . protectionist, shootspeeders, healthmyths, 911, yurt, correll, Sun Devil, Marklekeys, etc., are here only for grins and giggles. It's like prodding vipers with their fangs already drawn. Loads of fun.

I can understand that.

But for me . . . protectionist, shootspeeders, healthmyths, 911, yurt, correll, Sun Devil, Marklekeys, etc., are here only for grins and giggles. It's like prodding vipers with their fangs already drawn. Loads of fun.

I admire your patience.....

According to polls, American Hispanics are in opposition to Donald Trump in big numbers. Even among Republican Hispanics this is the case. But why ? I'm a Hispanic American. I don't see a damn thing wrong with anything Trump has said, or proposes to do. So what if he talked about Mexicans coming here illegally being criminals ? They ARE. They are committing a crime as soon as they cross the border. Of course, they're criminals. And some commit more crimes than that.

And rapists ? Sure, some of them are. Trump didn't say all of them are. In fact, he said some of them were good people. I think that was too generous. Good people don't break our laws by crossing the border illegally & criminally and disrespecting our laws, and therefore us too.

And yes, some of them ARE bringing drugs. Just watch the TV show "Border Wars" and watch the border patrol catching tons of the stuff coming in.

And mass deportation ? Of course. Do these people not know that we are losing $123 Billion/year from our economy due to the remittances that these raiders pillage out of our economy + Billions more lost in welfare via the anchor baby racket ? Do they not know that millions of jobs are being lost to illegal aliens ?

What the hell is wrong with American Hispanics ? I see no reason why they should have this anti-Trump attitude. It is purely stupid. These fools need to stop being so ethno-centrist and see this election objectively.

Trump faces stiff opposition from Hispanic Republicans | Washington Examiner
I guess it's entirely possible that you "see no reason why they should have this anti-Trump attitude". However, the fact that you don't see it doesn't mean that the reason doesn't exist.

Support for Trump among the Hispanics/Latinos in my family is roughly what national polls are showing. Those who don't care for him formed their opinion based on what he has actually said. Whether it's his astonishing "rapists" comment, his insulting "I love Hispanics" comment while eating a Tex-Mex meal or his absolutely ridiculous "we're gonna build a wall and make Mexico pay for it", no one who harbors pride in their heritage can be blamed for looking at him sideways. Or worse.

I think most reasonable people can understand that.

The word is "amusement" not "patience". Protectionist is born to entertain, a Michael Richards type that you abhor but cannot refrain from watching the idiocy.

You are talking based on your racist and hatred bullshit.
Are you taking about other races or American Hispanics? You are getting lost here.
NO! I am talking on simple protectionist ideology, of protecting the American people from imperialism which you seem to be clueless to, while having nothing to say but your laughingstock race cards. Do you even know what the word "remittances" means ? You should by now. I've posted it enough times (with links)

And what do you think of what I posted about Vicente Fox ? Whose side are you on ? His or the USA ? For that matter I don't even know if you're an American. If you are, you're sure not a very good one. Are you an illegal alien ?

Born and raised here in America a good decent human being and a reputable one.................... that love helping poor Americans and disabled veterans.
You on the other side is nothing but pure racist and bigotry.

Trump Has a Major Image Problem With Hispanics - Gallup.Com
www.gallup.com/poll/189887/trump-major-image-problem-hispanics.aspx
Gallup
Mar 11, 2016 - Trump's image among Hispanics is significantly worse than the images ... Exit polls show that Mitt Romney received 27% of the Hispanic vote in ...

Poll: Trump's negatives among Hispanics rise; worst in GOP field - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../poll-trumps-negatives-among-...
The Washington Post
Feb 25, 2016 - Donald Trump has used the issue of immigration to help make himself the front-runner for the Republican presidential nomination, but his harsh ...

Trump is lucky if gets 10% of Hispanic voters. *GUARANTEE* Trust me on this one.

According to polls, American Hispanics are in opposition to Donald Trump in big numbers. Even among Republican Hispanics this is the case. But why ? I'm a Hispanic American. I don't see a damn thing wrong with anything Trump has said, or proposes to do. So what if he talked about Mexicans coming here illegally being criminals ? They ARE. They are committing a crime as soon as they cross the border. Of course, they're criminals. And some commit more crimes than that.

And rapists ? Sure, some of them are. Trump didn't say all of them are. In fact, he said some of them were good people. I think that was too generous. Good people don't break our laws by crossing the border illegally & criminally and disrespecting our laws, and therefore us too.

And yes, some of them ARE bringing drugs. Just watch the TV show "Border Wars" and watch the border patrol catching tons of the stuff coming in.

And mass deportation ? Of course. Do these people not know that we are losing $123 Billion/year from our economy due to the remittances that these raiders pillage out of our economy + Billions more lost in welfare via the anchor baby racket ? Do they not know that millions of jobs are being lost to illegal aliens ?

What the hell is wrong with American Hispanics ? I see no reason why they should have this anti-Trump attitude. It is purely stupid. These fools need to stop being so ethno-centrist and see this election objectively.

I guess it's entirely possible that you "see no reason why they should have this anti-Trump attitude". However, the fact that you don't see it doesn't mean that the reason doesn't exist.

Support for Trump among the Hispanics/Latinos in my family is roughly what national polls are showing. Those who don't care for him formed their opinion based on what he has actually said. Whether it's his astonishing "rapists" comment, his insulting "I love Hispanics" comment while eating a Tex-Mex meal or his absolutely ridiculous "we're gonna build a wall and make Mexico pay for it", no one who harbors pride in their heritage can be blamed for looking at him sideways. Or worse.

Trump didn't say anything about Hispanics that hasn't been said about ANYONE in this country. and he was talking ILLEGAL immigrants. If your family can't separate that then that's sad. and why are you Hispanic FIRST instead of just an American? that's the problems with our country every nationality believes they are more special than the next

Trump didn't say anything about Hispanics that hasn't been said about ANYONE in this country. and he was talking ILLEGAL immigrants. If your family can't separate that then that's sad. and why are you Hispanic FIRST instead of just an American?
Trump is responsible for his words, despite what his apologists say.

And precisely where did I say that I am Hispanic FIRST instead of just an American?

My opinion of Trump isn't based on this topic.

Hyphenated Americans (Asian-American, Hispanic-American, etc) instead of just everyone American is what's killing this UNITED states of America

Hispanics don't care what the Stephanies say about this at all.

They are not going to vote for people who offend them.

Hyphenated Americans (Asian-American, Hispanic-American, etc) instead of just everyone American is what's killing this UNITED states of America
Come on Staph, it's time to put the bottle down, gather your scrap paper together, put your crayons back in their box and take a nap.

Thing is, Trump didn't say "some Hispanics are rapists", he said YOU are a rapist. Are you? Seeing as you've legitimized Trump saying that.
Can you quote Trump saying that?

Forum List

Back