Are American Hispanics Stupid ? They Have No Reason to Hate Trump

You are a clueless Moron. Aside from your bullshit you are a liar. Since when a racist asshole like you know Hispanics or even blacks .......................... that you will allow them to get close to you?
I know lots of Hispanics here in Florida and California. They hate Trump. What do they gain in voting trump? Deportation of their friends or relatives to start, calling them criminals etc. etc etc etc. Try again.

Poll: More than 80 percent of Hispanics view Donald Trump unfavorably
Boy, are you ignorant. What do they have to gain ? They have to gain the elimination of all the harms of immigration (which harm them as well as any other American), Mr Warmth. And they shouldn't be "friends" with people who are invading our country, pillaging our economy & treasuries, stealing our jobs, and disrespecting our laws (and therefore us as well) Get a brain..

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($123 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

17. Influx of terrorists.

But you enjoy the price of your food that you shove in your mouth. You are delusional clueless.

You are a clueless Moron. Aside from your bullshit you are a liar. Since when a racist asshole like you know Hispanics or even blacks .......................... that you will allow them to get close to you?
I know lots of Hispanics here in Florida and California. They hate Trump. What do they gain in voting trump? Deportation of their friends or relatives to start, calling them criminals etc. etc etc etc. Try again.

Poll: More than 80 percent of Hispanics view Donald Trump unfavorably
Boy, are you ignorant. What do they have to gain ? They have to gain the elimination of all the harms of immigration (which harm them as well as any other American), Mr Warmth. And they shouldn't be "friends" with people who are invading our country, pillaging our economy & treasuries, stealing our jobs, and disrespecting our laws (and therefore us as well) Get a brain..

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($123 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

17. Influx of terrorists.

You are talking based on your racist and hatred bullshit.
Are you taking about other races or American Hispanics? You are getting lost here.

Protect is the USmessageboard posterchild for xenophobia. It is his calling in life! And, one must admit, he fills the roll well.

Hispanics voting for Trump are like chickens rooting for Colonel Sanders.......he has insulted Hispanics, Muslims, blacks, women and handicapped people....anyone fitting that discription that is still supporting him is not stupid - they're idiots with no self worth.

bull shit.....try reading some of the posts around here.....the ones from tipsy are some of the better ones....yea she is a righty,i know i was shocked too....
Not bullshit at all. Democrats constantly TRY to hide behind the race card, while Republicans laugh at them. It could be that the information-deprived Democrats, having gotten what information they do have, from the liberal media OMITTERS, really have no clue about immigration. I've mentioned the key sub-issue of the remittances$$ to some of them only to have then say "Remittances. What's that ?"

Then I say they're the reason there is illegal immigration. And they look at me all glassy-eyed, clueless. That's what happens when one ingests a diet of MSNBC, PBS, Media Matters, the Nation, etc

Protect is the USmessageboard posterchild for xenophobia. It is his calling in life! And, one must admit, he fills the roll well.
That's what YOU do (with the race card) Or try to anyway
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

Hispanics voting for Trump are like chickens rooting for Colonel Sanders.......he has insulted Hispanics, Muslims, blacks, women and handicapped people....anyone fitting that discription that is still supporting him is not stupid - they're idiots with no self worth.
Trump has NOT insulted Hispanics. What he has said about Muslims is appropriate, and critically necessary. I haven't heard him say anything disparaging about blacks, and women got hired by Trump to high level management positions back in the 70s, when that was still unheard of. Women owe Trump a debt of gratitude.

PS - the winner on Trump's TV show The Apprentice was Joan Rivers.

You are talking based on your racist and hatred bullshit.
Are you taking about other races or American Hispanics? You are getting lost here.
NO! I am talking on simple protectionist ideology, of protecting the American people from imperialism which you seem to be clueless to, while having nothing to say but your laughingstock race cards. Do you even know what the word "remittances" means ? You should by now. I've posted it enough times (with links)

And what do you think of what I posted about Vicente Fox ? Whose side are you on ? His or the USA ? For that matter I don't even know if you're an American. If you are, you're sure not a very good one. Are you an illegal alien ?

protectionist is a person who desires recognition, a millennial living at home who wants some validation, so he post xenophobic nonsense.

According to polls, American Hispanics are in opposition to Donald Trump in big numbers. Even among Republican Hispanics this is the case. But why ? I'm a Hispanic American. I don't see a damn thing wrong with anything Trump has said, or proposes to do. So what if he talked about Mexicans coming here illegally being criminals ? They ARE. They are committing a crime as soon as they cross the border. Of course, they're criminals. And some commit more crimes than that.

And rapists ? Sure, some of them are. Trump didn't say all of them are. In fact, he said some of them were good people. I think that was too generous. Good people don't break our laws by crossing the border illegally & criminally and disrespecting our laws, and therefore us too.

And yes, some of them ARE bringing drugs. Just watch the TV show "Border Wars" and watch the border patrol catching tons of the stuff coming in.

And mass deportation ? Of course. Do these people not know that we are losing $123 Billion/year from our economy due to the remittances that these raiders pillage out of our economy + Billions more lost in welfare via the anchor baby racket ? Do they not know that millions of jobs are being lost to illegal aliens ?

What the hell is wrong with American Hispanics ? I see no reason why they should have this anti-Trump attitude. It is purely stupid. These fools need to stop being so ethno-centrist and see this election objectively.

Trump faces stiff opposition from Hispanic Republicans | Washington Examiner
I am Hispanic with a Doctorate, a business where I was able to retire when I was in my late 30's, worked on several presidential campaigns, served my country with distinction(singlehandedly rescued a couple of children as well as over 100 others from burning to death in a high rise while the "white guys" were too afraid to go into the building and stood outside), set up ongoing charities, written scores of songs and multiple musical instruments, am a member of the Ethics Committee in my field for years and have coauthored several revisions to the Untied States Tax Code.

Yet your OP suggests that I am stupid.

I like Trump, I hope you are not representative of the average trump supporter; you are nothing but a turnoff and a fool

Yeah, I'm a beaner too. And I freed the slaves. ;)

And the Central Americans and has nefariously in underhanded ways kept the Cubs from winning the pennant since 1945.

protectionist is a person who desires recognition, a millennial living at home who wants some validation, so he post xenophobic nonsense.
A 70 year old "millenial" ? CORRECTION: > Baby Boomer.

The xeonphobe card, huh? Didn't I already chew you out over the use of those "phobe" words ? What's the matter Joke ? Slow learner ?

PS - your substance-lacking rhetoric is boring.

A 70 year old "millenial" ? CORRECTION: > Baby Boomer.

The xeonphobe card, huh? Didn't I already chew you out over the use of those "phobe" words ? What's the matter Joke ? Slow learner ?

PS - your substance-lacking rhetoric is boring.
Your ranting and chanting means nothing. You are a boomer acting like a millennial, the worst of all combinations. GenXrs are simply a greedy bunch of shits, and nothing wrong with that. Boomers are self satisfied and Millennials are clueless (sorry, kids, that's the truth).

You are a xenophobe and completely out of step with where America is going.

So what is it then, after all these 19 pages of posting in this thread, that drives Hispanic Republicans to oppose Trump ? It looks like they identify racially, instead of nationally, economically, patriotically, and with common sense. They see Trump as an opponent of Mexico, a Hispanic country. Adding to it, is that Trump is a blond-haired, Anglo-Saxon rich guy, not attached to their biological bloodlines. These guys are just flat-out racists, is what it is,

How stupid can they be ? Just look at the list of all the HARMS of Immigration. 17 items on that list, and all being incurred by THEM. So they want to support a country of parasite, imperialist, invader enemies, just because they have a similar biology ? Maybe these fools need to look at our history. Washington was English. That didn't stop him from leading the troops against England. Eisenhower was German. That didn't stop him from leading the troops against Germany.

American Hispanics who oppose Trump: I have a request for you. Please get your heads out of your asses. OK ? Thank you. Huuuuuuuuuh!!
geez.gif

protectionist, none of your ranting means a thing.

You can't insult Hispanics and get their vote.

Trump, right now, will probably get 20 to 25% of their vote, and he needs twice that number alone from them.

Either he tones down his rhetoric and looks for a sensible consensus that satisfies most everyone, or he loses.

Your ranting and chanting means nothing. You are a boomer acting like a millennial, the worst of all combinations. GenXrs are simply a greedy bunch of shits, and nothing wrong with that.

You are a xenophobe and completely out of step with where America is going.
You can spout all your programmed idiocy, all day long. All your race card, and other talking points you have stored up. And ultimately, being completely out of step with where America is going, is exactly the description of YOU.

America is going away from corporate sell outs like Hillary Clinton, Paul Ryan, and the GOP establishment, panderers like Obama, and toward nationalist patriots who are for THE PEOPLE, like Donald Trump, whether you like it or not. Your little hot air blasts mean nothing.

protectionist, none of your ranting means a thing.

You can't insult Hispanics and get their vote.

Trump, right now, will probably get 20 to 25% of their vote, and he needs twice that number alone from them.

Either he tones down his rhetoric and looks for a sensible consensus that satisfies most everyone, or he loses.
Oh that's where you're wrong. I've found that insulting them is exactly what wakes them up, and DOES get their vote. But then you're always wrong about everything so why not his too ? Ho hum. yawn ****

And where did you get this "he needs twice that number alone from them." ? Another of your little MSNBC tidbits ? HA HA HA HA!!!! Is there a deprogrammer in the house ?

Forum List

Back