Are American Hispanics Stupid ? They Have No Reason to Hate Trump

I just want to point out- here we have another fine Trump supporter who thinks that 'American Hispanics' are stupid.

Ms. Clinton thanks Conservatives for their support.
She has our support. I'll drive her to the prison. :biggrin:

I don't think she will agree to accompany you to start your sentence.

But I am sure she appreciates all you are doing to encourage Hispanic Americans to reject Donald Trump.

Donald Trump’s ‘Mexican rapists’ rhetoric will keep the Republican Party out of the White House

"They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."
He said "They're rapists", who is "they"?

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best."

They is Mexico.

Every time he uses "they" in this part of the speech, "they" is Mexico.

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."

See, find one "they" before "They're rapists" where "they" isn't "Mexico". Then he says "They're rapists" or "Mexicans are rapists"
Every intelligent American KNOWS who "they" is. It is SOME Mexican migrants. Duh!

Rubbish. You can pretend all you like. He said that all those Mexicans who cross the border are rapists. Even the little children.
FALSE! (as usual from Trump-bashers) He didn't say they "all" were rapists. YOU said that. Nice try.

Well lets repeat his actual quote- I want to remind American Hispanics of his actual words as often as it takes

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Trump's words speak for themselves so very eloquently

I just want to point out- here we have another fine Trump supporter who thinks that 'American Hispanics' are stupid.

But I am sure she appreciates all you are doing to encourage Hispanic Americans to reject Donald Trump.
I didn't commit TREASON. She did. (among other crimes)

hillary-in-jail-bill-laughing.jpg

Donald Trump’s ‘Mexican rapists’ rhetoric will keep the Republican Party out of the White House

They is Mexico.

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."

See, find one "they" before "They're rapists" where "they" isn't "Mexico". Then he says "They're rapists" or "Mexicans are rapists"
Every intelligent American KNOWS who "they" is. It is SOME Mexican migrants. Duh!

Well since you have declared that all Hispanic Americans to be stupid- I doubt that they will understand your fine distinction
Donald Trump:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Protectionist, all of those polls are recent. Most of them in the last few days. You have one insignificant poll that means nothing.

All you have is one outlier, nothing more.

No one is afraid of your nonsense. 4% of the population is going to do none of those things.

You can post all you want, but Trump is toast, not even buttered.
biggrin.gif

I didn't commit TREASON. She did. (among other crimes)

Let me know when Ms. Clinton is arrested for treason- until then it is just another example of your anti-American attack on the United States Constitution.

Well lets repeat his actual quote- I want to remind American Hispanics of his actual words as often as it takes

They do indeed. For once I agree with you. So do the majority of Americans who have been voting for Trump in record numbers. :biggrin:

Protectionist, all of those polls are recent. Most of them in the last few days. You have one insignificant poll that means nothing.

All you have is one outlier, nothing more.

No one is afraid of your nonsense. 4% of the population is going to do none of those things.

You can post all you want, but Trump is toast, not even buttered.
biggrin.gif

Protectionist only believes what Protectionist has decided is true.

He doesn't believe the Old Testament is part of the Bible
He doesn't believe Islam is a religion
And he doesn't believe any poll that doesn't say what he wants it to say.

They do indeed. For once I agree with you. So do the majority of Americans who have been voting for Trump in record numbers. :biggrin:

Donald Trump so far has gotten a total of what- 35% of all Republican votes?

But yes- I agree Trump is appealing to you- to everyone like yourself who thinks that Mexicans are all rapists.

Let me know when Ms. Clinton is arrested for treason- until then it is just another example of your anti-American attack on the United States Constitution.
Defending the US and US NATIONAL SECURITY is not an anti-American attack on the United States Constitution. Hillary is the one guilty of that, and everyone knows it, including liberals. That's why Bernie is kicking her ass.

Protectionist only believes what Protectionist has decided is true.

He doesn't believe the Old Testament is part of the Bible
He doesn't believe Islam is a religion
And he doesn't believe any poll that doesn't say what he wants it to say.
Most people around the world don't accept Islam to be a religion. Neither does Italy, who has the guts enough to stand up and say so. And I believe CURRENT polls, not outdated, OBSOLETE ones.
biggrin.gif

Donald Trump so far has gotten a total of what- 35% of all Republican votes?

But yes- I agree Trump is appealing to you- to everyone like yourself who thinks that Mexicans are all rapists.
Donald Trump has received more Republican primary votes than anyone in history. And that is in spite of there having been 17 candidates to divide the vote up. Simply awesome, and you liberals are shitting in your pants. I love it! :badgrin:

Rubbish. You can pretend all you like. He said that all those Mexicans who cross the border are rapists. Even the little children.
FALSE! (as usual from Trump-bashers) He didn't say they "all" were rapists. YOU said that. Nice try.
Read it, watch it.

He said "THEY" and he used "THEY" to mean Mexicans every other time. So..... the English language disagrees with you.

They is Mexico.

Anyone who can read the English language, knows he said MEXICANS.

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Or, taking away pronouns and replacing them with the actual word

"When Mexico sends its people, Mexicans are not sending their best. Mexicans are not sending you. Mexicans are sending you. Mexicans are sending people that have lots of problems, and Mexicans are bringing those problems with us. Mexicans are bringing drugs. Mexicans are bringing crime. Mexicans are rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

That's what he said.

What majority: the 50% of the 20% of the electorate.

Trump Has a Major Image Problem With Hispanics - Gallup.Com
www.gallup.com/poll/189887/trump-major-image-problem-hispanics.aspx
Gallup
Mar 11, 2016 - Trump's image among Hispanics is significantly worse than the images ... Exit polls show that Mitt Romney received 27% of the Hispanic vote in ...

Poll: Trump's negatives among Hispanics rise; worst in GOP field - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../poll-trumps-negatives-among-...
The Washington Post
Feb 25, 2016 - Donald Trump has used the issue of immigration to help make himself the front-runner for the Republican presidential nomination, but his harsh ...
HA HA HA HA!!! These polls are old. (from 2 months ago. The latest one, taken 2 days ago shows Trump over Hillary 55% to 45% among Hispanics.
Everybody knows Trump is surging. Hillary is dwindling.:biggrin:

Bwahahahaha is right......where did you dig out this OAN poll? The Faux News Toilet?

Here's a very up to date poll....and the only place that shows Trump ahead is Rasmussen....and we know how accurate they are....didn't they have Romney beating Obama?

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE
Clinton (D)
Trump (R)
Spread

RCP Average 4/17 - 5/10 -- -- 47.3 41.6 Clinton +5.7
Gravis 5/10 - 5/10 1574 RV 2.5 48 46 Clinton +2
PPP (D) 5/6 - 5/9 1222 RV 3.2 47 41 Clinton +6
CNN/ORC 4/28 - 5/1 890 RV 3.5 54 41 Clinton +13
Rasmussen Reports 4/27 - 4/28 1000 LV 3.0 39 41 Trump +2
IBD/TIPP 4/22 - 4/28 814 RV 3.5 47 40 Clinton +7
USA Today/Suffolk 4/20 - 4/24 1000 LV 3.0 50 39 Clinton +11
GWU/Battleground 4/17 - 4/20 1000 LV 3.1 46 43 Clinton +3

All General Election: Trump vs. Clinton Polling Data

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton!

Born and raised here in America a good decent human being and a reputable one.................... that love helping poor Americans and disabled veterans.
You on the other side is nothing but pure racist and bigotry.
Helping poor Americans and disabled veterans (I am both) doesn't happen by supporting an invasion of America by millions of job stealers, taking jobs away from those poor Americans and disabled veterans, as well as tens of Billions$$$ per year, that could have increased my small Social Security and VA pension. You simply don't know what you're talking about. And your silly race card has nothing to do with all that money leaving the US, and you'd have to be awfully stupid to not know that. It doesn't erase the imperialism, which remains a FACT, year in and year out. (in addition to all the other harms of immigration

Harms of Immigration

Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($40 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

17. Influx of terrorists (ex. ISIS with "Syrian refugees")

Your opinion and your credibility does not mean a didly shit. Based from all your post. You menstruated your racist and hatred to all minorities.
Yes I help poor American people and veterans.
How about I challenge you to visit my charities here in California and Florida? I will pay your round trip ticket. Send me an email here. How about it?
At the same time I want you prove to me that you are helping poor Americans and veterans.
From #1 to # 17........... WTF are you talking about? Are you saying all immigrants are causing all your miserable life?
Do you have link that Syrian refugees are ISIS invaded this country?

Forum List

Back