Zone1 Are Asian-Americans “The New Jews”?

By best funded, you mean 'marginally better funded".

Now, I don't want to digress here because I am no fan of Public Education in general. It's too hard to fire incompetent teachers, they have too many layers of bureaucracy, etc.

But please don't pretend we are funding public education anywhere near the level to get the job done.
It is pointless to try to reason with you. You rejects facts that disprove what you want to believe.

Asians have faced fierce discrimination in America, but
this has not stopped them from working hard and getting ahead.

Really, when were they slaves?
When did they encounter Miscegnation Laws?
When did they do Redlining to keep them out of the nice neighborhoods?
When were Asian people lynched for looking at white women the wrong way.

Seriously, Hector, your racism has seriously damaged your brain.

And your antisemitism has damaged yours.

The pointlessness is your racism is on the wrong side of history.

Nobody is going to look back on racists like you fondly.
Nobody is going to look back on Jew-haters like you fondly, either.

(Just pointing out the hypocrisy.)

What happened to Negroes in the past is not responsible for their social pathology now. If white racism was responsible for black social pathology, the civil right legislation and the War on Poverty would have improved black behavior. Instead black behavior has gotten worse. Their academic performance has improved little, if at all.

I have pointed this out many times in the past. All you can do is to jump up and down, wave your arms, and yell "Racist! Racist! Racist!"

My racism consists of evaluating Negroes as individuals by the same criteria I use in evaluating whites, and not making excuses for them.

I do not care what happened to blacks in the past. I notice their behavior now. Poverty is no excuse for crime. It is not even an explanation.

Last edited:
My racism consists of evaluating Negroes as individuals by the same criteria I use in evaluating whites, and not making excuses for them.

I do not care what happened to blacks in the past. I notice their behavior now. Poverty is no excuse for crime. It is not even an explanation.

Yeah, the morality of a full belly.

Make you desperate enough, you'd probably do all sorts of things.

Joe----they were slaves too. There is and was slavery all over the world ---
in various permutations

Yeah, the morality of a full belly.

Make you desperate enough, you'd probably do all sorts of things.
When I was young I made excuses for Negroes. When I got older I got tired of making excuses for them. Now I am tired of hearing excused for them them.

When I was young I made excuses for Negroes.

And then Jamal took your girl. We got that.

When I got older I got tired of making excuses for them. Now I am tired of hearing excused for them them.

In short, you are tired of pretending your idealized world doesn't exist.
It's much easier than realizing that the benefits you have are because of the lucky circumstances of your birth.

And then Jamal took your girl. We got that.

In short, you are tired of pretending your idealized world doesn't exist.
It's much easier than realizing that the benefits you have are because of the lucky circumstances of your birth.
I have lived with poor Vietnamese war refugees. They were good people. I was always safe.

What happened to Negroes in the past does not explain their average IQ's now, and their current rates of crime and illegitimacy. Nor can it be said that that the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty passed during the 1960's has raised their average IQ's, while lowering their rates of crime and illegitimacy.

Non cosmetic racial differences have been caused by evolving for thousands of year in response to different population pressures. Cold climates select genetically for intelligence and monogamy. Civilizations select genetically for intelligence and obedience to the law.
Those are the kinds of lies that are considered racist.

According to Salary Explorer, the median salary in Taiwan is 1,380,000 TWD (USD 44,961) per year. It means that one-half of the Taiwanese earning population earns less than the median income while the other half earns more.

In comparison to the surrounding countries, South Korea’s average salary of KRW 47,145,828 is higher than the average salary in both Japan and China:

• The median household income (PPP) in Japan was $45,601 in 2021
  • Median household income (PPP) of Japan increased by 1.3% from the previous year in 2021
  • Between 2010 to 2021, the median household income (PPP) in Japan was highest in 2021 at $45,601 and was lowest in 2010 at $38,485
What is the median income in North Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and India?

What is the median income in North Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and India?
The countries I consider to be Oriental are China, Korea, Japan, and Vietnam. North Vietnam does not exist any more. The War in Vietnam ended in 1975.

Forum List

Back