Zone1 Are Asian-Americans “The New Jews”?

Uh, guy, you can try to pretend you are an intellectual by repeating debunked studies to make you feel better about your inadequacies, but at the end of the day, you are a sad little man.

You have never explained how the studies were "debunked." Denouncing and silencing, which is the way you think ideas and facts you dislike should be handled, is not the same as disproving.

IQ tests have established a solid record for over a century of accurately predicting academic and economic success. This does not mean that everyone who tests high is successful. It does mean that anyone who tests low will be unsuccessful. No method has been found to significantly and permanently raise the IQ of a seven year old child who performs poorly on an IQ test.

Currently efforts are underway to enable a DNA test to measure IQ.

You have never explained how the studies were "debunked." Denouncing and silencing, which is the way you think ideas and facts you dislike should be handled, is not the same as disproving.

IQ tests have established a solid record for over a century of accurately predicting academic and economic success. This does not mean that everyone who tests high is successful. It does mean that anyone who tests low will be unsuccessful. No method has been found to significantly and permanently raise the IQ of a seven year old child who performs poorly on an IQ test.

Currently efforts are underway to enable a DNA test to measure IQ.
right----IQ tests are correlated with academic success---that
is how they are elaborated. What they DO NOT DO is measure the actual FUNCTION OF THE BRAIN <<<the tests
do have a built in bias

YOu can keep spamming this shit all day, but a Racist doesn't deserve "polite discussion".
Those you call "racists" deserve polite discussion because we can explain the disappointments that resulted from the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty.

An American Dilemma: The Negro Problem and Modern Democracy was sritten bu a Swedish economist named Gunnar Mrydal. It was published in 1944. In this book Dr. Mrydal, who later won the Nobel Prize in Economics, admitted black low performance intellectually, and their bad behavior morally and legally, but he said these characteristics were caused by racial discrimination.

With nothing to substantiate his arguments but wishful thinking he predicted that when Negroes were given equal rights most of them would begin to behave and perform as well as most whites (for the first time in history, anywhere on earth).

Negroes were given equal rights by the civil rights legislation of the 1960's. Billions of white tax dollars began to support their illegitimate children on welfare. With affirmative action programs Negroes were given superior rights.

Following these reforms black academic performance improved little, if at all. Black rates of crime and illegitimacy increased.

This was just exactly what racists predicted when the reforms were debated in Congress during the 1960's.

Finally the black crime rate was reduced by putting more black criminals into prison, and by legal abortion which caused millions of potential black criminals to be killed in the womb. Unfortunately, the black illegitimacy rate has grown to a jaw dropping 69.4 percent.

Because people of your persuasion cannot refute what I have just written, you try to suppress it. Your insults, name calling, and obscene words are no match for my facts and rational thinking. They reveal the kind of person you are. You want to suppress a debate you know you will lose.

Because I am confident that the facts are on the side of hereditarianism and race realism (AKA, racism). I am opposed to the suppression of facts that can be documented and insights that can be drawn from the facts. I say after Professor Arthur Jensen, "Look at the data."

"Because people of your persuasion cannot refute what I have just written, you try to suppress it. Your insults, name calling, and obscene words are no match for my facts and rational thinking. "

Idiot assertion of the Millennium ^^^^^

right----IQ tests are correlated with academic success---that
is how they are elaborated. What they DO NOT DO is measure the actual FUNCTION OF THE BRAIN <<<the tests
do have a built in bias
IQ tests measure the differing productivity of different brains.

Those who claim that IQ tests are culturally biased have not been able to explain that from the beginning of testing Orientals tended to score better than whites.

"Because people of your persuasion cannot refute what I have just written, you try to suppress it. Your insults, name calling, and obscene words are no match for my facts and rational thinking. "

Idiot assertion of the Millennium ^^^^^
Explain how mine is an "idiot assertion."

IQ tests measure the differing productivity of different brains.

Those who claim that IQ tests are culturally biased have not been able to explain that from the beginning of testing Orientals tended to score better than whites.
yes---we certainly can explain why orientals tend to score well
on IQ testing----the phenomenon is related to the child rearing
practices of Oriental families which---VERY EARLY ON--emphasize basic mental skills related to reading and arithmetic.
The number of books in a household is more predictive of
HIGH SCORES on intelligence tests (which BTW is not restricted to simply IQ tests) than is "WHITE SKIN" I was a whiz in
arithmetic in grammar school----I attribute it to the fact that
because of an illness my mom harbored, I had to accompany her to the grocery store several times per week from age 3. She would entertain my by such questions as-----"3 pounds of
stringbeans for X $ how much is that PER POUND----95 years ago she originated UNIT PRICING. She has an old beat up
dictionary (with a few pages missing) ----I was ENCOURAGED
to check word meanings-----thus my SAT scores on "verbal"
were OUT 'O SIGHT. <<<< child rearing

yes---we certainly can explain why orientals tend to score well
on IQ testing----the phenomenon is related to the child rearing
practices of Oriental families which---VERY EARLY ON--emphasize basic mental skills related to reading and arithmetic.
The number of books in a household is more predictive of
HIGH SCORES on intelligence tests (which BTW is not restricted to simply IQ tests) than is "WHITE SKIN" I was a whiz in
arithmetic in grammar school----I attribute it to the fact that
because of an illness my mom harbored, I had to accompany her to the grocery store several times per week from age 3. She would entertain my by such questions as-----"3 pounds of
stringbeans for X $ how much is that PER POUND----95 years ago she originated UNIT PRICING. She has an old beat up
dictionary (with a few pages missing) ----I was ENCOURAGED
to check word meanings-----thus my SAT scores on "verbal"
were OUT 'O SIGHT. <<<< child rearing
When Orientals are adopted by white families they tend to perform better than whites. When Negroes are adopted by white families they tend to perform less well than whites. IQ's are mainly determined genetically.

When Orientals are adopted by white families they tend to perform better than whites. When Negroes are adopted by white families they tend to perform less well than whites. IQ's are mainly determined genetically.
another very multifactor situation----you got controlled studies that verify your theory. The operative word is "controlled" with
statistical analysis of the MFA type----multifactor analysis?

another very multifactor situation----you got controlled studies that verify your theory. The operative word is "controlled" with
statistical analysis of the MFA type----multifactor analysis?
You are twisting and turning like a worm on a hook to deny the overwhelming evidence for intrinsic racial inequality.

You are twisting and turning like a worm on a hook to deny the overwhelming evidence for intrinsic racial inequality.
try again----I rely on SCIENCE ---in this case NEUROSCIENCE,
which is my field----in a court room I am addressed as "doctor"--

try again----I rely on SCIENCE ---in this case NEUROSCIENCE,
which is my field----in a court room I am addressed as "doctor"--
If what you say is true, you know that what I say is true: IQ is primarily determined genetically; some races have higher IQ averages than others.

If what you say is true, you know that what I say is true: IQ is primarily determined genetically; some races have higher IQ averages than others.
nope-----I do science----not propaganda. In fact the study of GENETICS was my first interest in my field. The term "race"
has virtually no meaning when applied to HOMO SAPIENS----
we are ALL -------mutts. We are a very mobile and interbreeding species. For insight --even for dummies----
read the very readable works of ERIK ERIKSON. The other
really good work is by ERICH FROMM ---but he was a jew---
so we can leave him out

you made a huge mistake-----you juxtaposed the statements
1) IQ is primarily determined genetically (which is floridly
an OVERSTATEMENT with a modicum of truth)
2) some races have higher IQ averages than others.
In the field of statistics upon which your SO-CALLED studies
depend there is a branch which to me is MOST DIFFICULT--
MULTIFACTORIAL ANALYSIS----for the baby
explanation-----that means HOW TO CONSIDER ALL OF THE
MANY FACTORS THAT CREATE THE STAT. -----damn difficult
arithmetic

nope-----I do science----not propaganda. In fact the study of GENETICS was my first interest in my field. The term "race"
has virtually no meaning when applied to HOMO SAPIENS----
we are ALL -------mutts. We are a very mobile and interbreeding species. For insight --even for dummies----
read the very readable works of ERIK ERIKSON. The other
really good work is by ERICH FROMM ---but he was a jew---
so we can leave him out
Read the far more readable paragraphs by Charles Murray:

-----------

"The Inequality Taboo," by Charles Murray, Commentary, September 2005

The Harvard geneticist Richard Lewontin originated the idea of race as a social construct in 1972, arguing that the genetic differences across races were so trivial that no scientist working exclusively with genetic data would sort people into blacks, whites, or Asians. In his words, "racial classification is now seen to be of virtually no genetic or taxonomic significance."

Lewontin's position, which quickly became a tenet of political correctness, carried with it a potential means of being falsified. If he was correct, then a statistical analysis of genetic markers would not produce clusters corresponding to common racial labels.In the last few years, that test has become feasible, and now we know that Lewontin was wrong.

Several analyses have confirmed the genetic reality of group identities going under the label of race orethnicity. In the most recent, published this year all but five ofthe 3,636 subjects fell into the clusterof genetic markers corresponding to their self identified ethnic group. When a statistical procedure, blind to physical characteristics and working exclusively with genetic information, classifies 99.9 percent of the individuals in a large sample in the same way they classify themselves, it is hard to argue that race is imaginary.

---------

iresio91,

If you are what you claim to be you know that this is a good experiment for two reasons: it is double blind; it is easy to repeat.

Putting this in my own words I will say that a person's race can usually be determined by analysis, and always by DNA analysis.

Once we acknowledge that racial differences are biological it become legitimate to inquire into genetic reasons for easily documentable racial differences in average intelligence and rates of crime and illegitimacy.

The fact is that while cultural factors and upbringing has some bearing on IQ, intelligence is primarily inherited via genes.

Studies like these disprove the silly assertions that the findings of Charles Murray and Professor J. Phillipe Rushton have somehow been "debunked."

Those who pretend to disagree with Murray and Rushton fear the political implications of their findings.

I agree with Thomas Jeffeson, "There is not a truth existing which I fear, or would wish unknown to the whole world.”

I agree with Charles Murray, "specific policies based on premises that conflict with scientific truths about human beings tend not to work. Often they do harm."

Last edited:
Read the far more readable paragraphs by Charles Murray:

-----------

"The Inequality Taboo," by Charles Murray, Commentary, September 2005

The Harvard geneticist Richard Lewontin originated the idea of race as a social construct in 1972, arguing that the genetic differences across races were so trivial that no scientist working exclusively with genetic data would sort people into blacks, whites, or Asians. In his words, "racial classification is now seen to be of virtually no genetic or taxonomic significance."

Lewontin's position, which quickly became a tenet of political correctness, carried with it a potential means of being falsified. If he was correct, then a statistical analysis of genetic markers would not produce clusters corresponding to common racial labels.In the last few years, that test has become feasible, and now we know that Lewontin was wrong.

Several analyses have confirmed the genetic reality of group identities going under the label of race orethnicity. In the most recent, published this year all but five ofthe 3,636 subjects fell into the clusterof genetic markers corresponding to their self identified ethnic group. When a statistical procedure, blind to physical characteristics and working exclusively with genetic information, classifies 99.9 percent of the individuals in a large sample in the same way they classify themselves, it is hard to argue that race is imaginary.

---------

iresio91,

If you are what you claim to be you know that this is a good experiment for two reasons: it is double blind; it is easy to repeat.

Putting this in my own words I will say that a person's race can usually be determined by analysis, and always by DNA analysis.

Once we acknowledge that racial differences are biological it become legitimate to inquire into genetic reasons for easily documentable racial differences in average intelligence and rates of crime and illegitimacy.
Murray is HOPELESSLY out of date---both socially (not that
I care) and SCIENTIFICALLY----(I CARE!!)

Studies like these disprove the silly assertions that the findings of Charles Murray and Professor J. Phillipe Rushton have somehow been "debunked."

Those who pretend to disagree with Murray and Rushton fear the political implications of their findings.

I agree with Thomas Jeffeson, "There is not a truth existing which I fear, or would wish unknown to the whole world.”

I agree with Charles Murray, "specific policies based on premises that conflict with scientific truths about human beings tend not to work. Often they do harm."
twin studies have value-----DEPENDING on multifactorial analysis. A twin brought up by BUSHMEN OF KALAHARI
will not score the same as his co-twin brought up by jewish
High School teacher in Manhattan, NY.

Murray is HOPELESSLY out of date---both socially (not that
I care) and SCIENTIFICALLY----(I CARE!!)
Explain to me in your own words using the internet only to document your assertions that Murray is out of date.

The failure of Head Start and No Child Left Behind, and facts like this,

IQ.jpg

this

=========================
2006 College & University
Guidance, Scholarships, Money and Info Gateways
(For Students, Parents, College Advisors, Mentors,
and Cultural Groups)
==========================

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity: 2003

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)

Source: www.collegeboard.com

Average ACT Composite Score by Race/Ethnicity, 2003
----------------------------------------------------

• African American ----16.9
• American Indian---18.7
• Caucasian---- 21.7
• Mexican American----18.3
• Asian American---- 21.8
• Hispanic----19.0
• Other ----19.3
• Multiracial-----20.9
• Prefer Not to Respond -----21.8
• No Response-----20.1

Source: www.act.org

Quote from attached SAT/ACT article:

"Readiness for college science and math coursework was particularly low among
African American students. Only 5 percent of African American test-takers scored
at or above the college-readiness benchmark for college biology, and just 10
percent attained the readiness benchmark for college algebra. Ferguson said
Black students were less likely than others to take tough, college-prep courses
and "often don't receive the information and guidance they need to properly plan
for college."

For overview and more info, go to:
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m0DXK/15_20/109265562/p1/article.jhtml

this,

SAT 3.gif

and this,

schoolcost3.gif

Persuade me that The Bell Curve, which I have read, is correct.

Actually, The Bell Curve was prophetic. Since it was published in 1994, genes that influence intelligence and crime have been discovered. Many more will be discovered, proving Charles Murray beyond the shadow of a reasonable doubt.

Attachments

• SAT 3.gif
    SAT 3.gif
    107.3 KB · Views: 6

Forum List

Back