Are black churches part of the problem?

Without the influence of black churches, the civil rights movement would have been a war

How would you react if someone blew up your school or church? How would you react if your child were killed with a firebomb and the people who did it were not prosecuted? How would you react if someone spat on your child? How would you react if someone came in the middle of the night and lynched your father?

It was the black churches who kept protests non-violent. It was the churches that provided a means for blacks to air their grievances and provided guidance on what should be done. Civil Rights protestors were American Patriots and black churches were instrumental in the direction of the struggle

let's say we all agree that the black churches in the civil rights era were a positive force. Wha t I think the black churches are now are breeding places for hate and ignorance.

Without the influence of black churches, the civil rights movement would have been a war

How would you react if someone blew up your school or church? How would you react if your child were killed with a firebomb and the people who did it were not prosecuted? How would you react if someone spat on your child? How would you react if someone came in the middle of the night and lynched your father?

It was the black churches who kept protests non-violent. It was the churches that provided a means for blacks to air their grievances and provided guidance on what should be done. Civil Rights protestors were American Patriots and black churches were instrumental in the direction of the struggle

let's say we all agree that the black churches in the civil rights era were a positive force. Wha t I think the black churches are now are breeding places for hate and ignorance.

They are the same churches playing the same role

Do you realize that 50 years ago morons would have made the same claims you do about black churches

Do you realize that 50 years ago morons would have made the same claims you do about black churches

Again I'm neither here nor there about the role they played in the past. Let focus on the crap they spew today, Like this:

When you listen to the entire sermon it was quite inspirational. As usual, Conservatives only cherry pick those parts, out of context, that they want to be offended about

Again I'm neither here nor there about the role they played in the past. Let focus on the crap they spew today, Like this:

Cherry picking

And I guess we can use the Westboro Baptist Church to characterize all white churches

18duhubdhd9acjpg.jpg

What is the matter with whites today?

Last edited:

If that was the case there would have long ago been a race war. You are barking up the wrong tree. Look no further than the caste system set up by whites in power and supported by whites without power.

Do you have anything that proves all or even a significant amount of Black churches preach hate?

Do you have anything that proves all or even a significant amount of Black churches preach hate?

It doesn't take much to get ordained as a minister. Many Pastors have congregations of less than twenty
It is not hard to find some that are preaching a bizarre message....white or black

There's no data that I know of that proves my assertion. That I do concede. I mearely going by my own observations in hearing these black preachers speak.

the term, "Black Churches" is racist.
Cut out the anti white racism from the pulpit or lose their tax exemption.

AME, United Trinity, and Nation of Islam are all religious cults founded on racism and hatred against white people.

"Are black churches part of the problem?"

No, white racism is the problem.

African-American churches are part of the solution.

Is it OK if a white Rev. starts a white Christian church, or is only black denominations permissible?

Forum List

Back