Are black churches part of the problem?

The Rockos of America are much greater problem than black churches, so that is why surveillance of the Rockos is much higher than at the churches.

Last edited:
My opinion yes. They need to cut their racist bullshit out. They're not doing anyone any favors.

Isn't a church labeling itself a black church racist in and of it self?

discuss
Have you been to a "black church"? :dunno:

My guess is that they are by and large filled with love and rejoice, singing and dancing. And not racist bullshit.

Isn't a church declaring itself a black church racist in it of itself?
Explain. You do know the meaning of racist right?

The Rockos of America are much greater problem than black churches, so that is why surveillance of the Rockos is much higher than at the churches.

what's your opinion on black liberation theology?

We are discussing your weirdness, Rocko, not the black liberationists who are weird, but not as weird as you. And you have no idea of what is the black liberation theology.

To the extent black churches talk politics they need to be shut down, amiright Progs?

We are discussing your weirdness, Rocko, not the black liberationists who are weird, but not as weird as you. And you have no idea of what is the black liberation theology.

Why don't you explain it to me then, Fakey?

How prevalent is black liberation theology in the black church? Marxist bullshit is what it is.
Its about as bullshit as what whites teach in their churches.

Do you agree with black liberation theology?
Of course I do. I'm getting the feeling you dont even know what black liberation theology is.

explain it to me
Why are you so intimidated by blacks having churches?

How prevalent is black liberation theology in the black church? Marxist bullshit is what it is.

Of course I do. I'm getting the feeling you dont even know what black liberation theology is.

explain it to me

that's a ridicules straw man.

All churches that engage in politics should give up their tax exempt status.

explain it to me

Honest question

Why could you be possibly intimidated by black churches?
Looks creepy to me

explain it to me

Honest question

Why could you be possibly intimidated by black churches?
Looks creepy to me

I'm simply criticizing black churches for the garbage they preach. If were they were more like churches in the mainstream culture, they would be a very productive force in the black community and society. If my views look creepy to you then go fuck yourself.

explain it to me
Tell me what you think it is. It will be easier to correct your assumptions.

Forum List

Back