Are conservatives the new liberal?

Them poor, poor white people. White grievance politics has never appealed to all white people and it is getting less appealing all the time. Ever occur to you that all your griping and bitching is getting boring? Younger people know they have no future with the GOP because the GOP says so. Republicans offer the youth of America nothing and even use them as scapegoats. You do not want them in your party, quit lamenting their disinterest.

Eight years of your Boiking's griping and bitching grievance politics suited snivelers like you just fine....What's different now?
Everyone gets five minutes of griping, what you say after that matters much more. All Conservatives have is negativity, even when they try some optimism it seems hollow. Thing is, after you bitch about a problem you have to offer a plausible solution people can feel good about.
I have plenty of solutions.

Destroy the Democrats, destroy Labour, destroy Antifa, destroy the globalists etc etc and everything will go back to normal.
Normal? What's that? When were things normal? Name a year.
The 1920s.

I don't know about progressives but conservatives have become almost reactionary seeking to turn the clock back, rejecting science in favor of religion…

It's not conservatives that are pushing this “transgenderism” bullsh••, in a direct and blatant attack against science.

Nor is it conservatives that are using fake science to push the “climate change” hoax.

But thanks for demonstrating the OP's main point, about LIbErals projecting their own faults against conservatism.

www.Democraticunderground.com keeps banning me. I'm more Liberal than they are. They ban anyone who isn't a Progressive. Read Thomas Payne.
Them poor, poor white people. White grievance politics has never appealed to all white people and it is getting less appealing all the time. Ever occur to you that all your griping and bitching is getting boring? Younger people know they have no future with the GOP because the GOP says so. Republicans offer the youth of America nothing and even use them as scapegoats. You do not want them in your party, quit lamenting their disinterest.

Eight years of your Boiking's griping and bitching grievance politics suited snivelers like you just fine....What's different now?
Everyone gets five minutes of griping, what you say after that matters much more. All Conservatives have is negativity, even when they try some optimism it seems hollow. Thing is, after you bitch about a problem you have to offer a plausible solution people can feel good about.

Destroy the Democrats, destroy Labour, destroy Antifa, destroy the globalists etc etc and everything will go back to normal.
The 1920s.
Seriously? Not only can I barely believe you actually gave a year it was quite possibly the very worst answer possible.

Unlike you people democrats are coming to terms with their mistakes. The animosity democrats too often had for rural dumb-asses cost them big but they are turning that around. They won in places where they didn't used to try to run.

As long as you continue to think of mainstream Americans as “rural dumb-asses”, no, you haven't come to terms with your mistakes. We won't soon forget how your party has come to express open hatred for us, for our cultural and moral values, for our religious faith, and so on; or how you betrayed us in order to pander to perverts, criminals, foreign invaders, and other subhuman filth.

www.Democraticunderground.com keeps banning me. I'm more Liberal than they are. They ban anyone who isn't a Progressive. Read Thomas Payne.

The 1920s.
Seriously? Not only can I barely believe you actually gave a year it was quite possibly the very worst answer possible.
The 1920s were arguably the best decade in American history.

Unlike you people democrats are coming to terms with their mistakes. The animosity democrats too often had for rural dumb-asses cost them big but they are turning that around. They won in places where they didn't used to try to run.

As long as you continue to think of mainstream Americans as “rural dumb-asses”, no, you haven't come to terms with your mistakes. We won't soon forget how your party has come to express open hatred for us, for our cultural and moral values, for our religious faith, and so on; or how you betrayed us in order to pander to perverts, criminals, foreign invaders, and other subhuman filth.
I Have lived in the rural south all my life, I deal with these people every day and yes they are dumb-asses. I am appalled at their cowardice and gullibility but I love them enough that I feel they have suffered enough for their bad choices. It's difficult to respect such a self-destructive bunch and it's high-time someone save them from the trap of conservatism.

I Have lived in the rural south all my life, I deal with these people every day and yes they are dumb-asses. I am appalled at their cowardice and gullibility but I love them enough that I feel they have suffered enough for their bad choices. It's difficult to respect such a self-destructive bunch and it's high-time someone save them from the trap of conservatism.
The arrogant snobbery of this post is off the scale.

If I were to say what I'd do to you if you said this in my presence, it would get me banned for good.

You, sir, are a goddamned asshole of the highest order.

Last edited:

The 1920s.
Are you that old? It's silly to feel nostalgic for something you never knew.

If I said what I'd do to you if you said this in my presence would get me banned for good.

You, sir, are a goddmned asshole of the highest order.
From you that's a compliment. Conservatism has betrayed it's followers to the plutocrats and they must be shown the error of their ways.

If I said what I'd do to you if you said this in my presence, would get me banned for good.

You, sir, are a goddamned asshole of the highest order.

That sort of hubris seems to be normal for those on that part of the left. I think it's clear enough who the real mute donkey is.

If I said what I'd do to you if you said this in my presence would get me banned for good.

You, sir, are a goddmned asshole of the highest order.
From you that's a compliment. Conservatism has betrayed it's followers to the plutocrats and they must be shown the error of their ways.
Fuck you.

If you said that to their faces, they'd break your fucking neck...And you'd deserve it.

Coward.

If you said that to their faces, they'd break your fucking neck...And you'd deserve it.

Coward.
No one I know has any doubt as to my opinions and political leanings. Things have been ugly at times but I am more than able to stand up for myself. I am a proud liberal but no one mistakes me for a lightweight but once. I suppose it helps that I look like a big biker dude though.

No one I know has any doubt as to my opinions and political leanings. Things have been ugly at times but I am more than able to stand up for myself. I am a proud liberal but no one mistakes me for a lightweight but once. I suppose it helps that I look like a big biker dude though.

Bullshit.

I'm descended from redneck Dixie peckerwoods, and I've lived among them...If you said to their faces the haughty swill that you just posted, they'd drag your ass out back and beat you into a greasy spot on the pavement.

The 1920s.
Are you that old? It's silly to feel nostalgic for something you never knew.
I am millennial.

Every year before I was born was better than the years I have been alive in this multicultural dystopia.

Bullshit.

I'm descended from redneck Dixie peckerwoods, and I've lived among them...If you said to their faces the haughty swill that you just posted, they'd drag your ass out back and beat you into a greasy spot on the pavement.
LOL and you call me a coward, can't take it when someone points out your stupidity. I can sit down and talk to anyone about anything, no one has ever dragged me anywhere in my adult life.

LOL and you call me a coward, can't take it when someone points out your stupidity. I can sit down and talk to anyone about anything, no one has ever dragged me anywhere in my adult life.
You'd never say the arrogant bullshit you've posted here to the faces of any real Dixie pecerwoods, and we both know it.....Because if you did, it's very likely that you might be posting from a hospital bed.

Forum List

Back