Are Dems sure they want a ‘Brown’ led nation? Why? What do Brown led states and nations look like?

do not worry dude, everyone here really believes that you are a 6'5" multi-millionaire, who would lie about such a thing? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I bet you invented Post-a-notes too! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Hahaha...are you really convinced that nobody successful and tall would post here? And you don't think that's a strange assumption?

dude, I totally believe you are a 6'5" multi-millionaire. why would anyone lie about such a thing? This is the internet, everything you read is true. :21::21::21:
In other words you are admitting that you have been lying about your success the entire time.

I don’t believe for one second that any of you are anything but low level office workers.

I do not give a fuck what you believe, the fact that you seem to think I do just shows how fucking pathetic you are.

i am truly embarrassed for you

You don't give a fuck what anybody believes but you think I should give a fuck what you think...I suppose we could all be embellishing and or lying about everything we post huh?
Are you just posting for a post count?

:itsok:

Don’t we have many examples?
Anybody been to south Mexifornia lately?
How about ANY Brown nation in the world?
You look at what Bush did for eight years, the wars and the ruined economy.

You look at the great years under Obama and how he brought the country back, even with Republicans trying to stop him every step of the way.

Then you look at the disastrous and dangerous last two and a half years from the GOP and Trump and clearly, a "smart brown man" is better than two white clowns.

Remember, it was Republicans who said they would do everything they could to hurt Obama, even if it hurt the nation. We call that Race above Nation.

See how that all works?
Obama brought back race riots, idiot.

That is his legacy.

Trump has done far more than Obama with far far far less.
That's what your kind says when the try to explain the Bush and Trump disasters.

D0_SejfXQAAiYpB.jpg

DzatXYWXgAEtFIw.png

DzatpCfXcAEIXXh.jpg

Republicans have to lie to explain the "facts".

You look at what Bush did for eight years, the wars and the ruined economy.

You look at the great years under Obama and how he brought the country back, even with Republicans trying to stop him every step of the way.

Then you look at the disastrous and dangerous last two and a half years from the GOP and Trump and clearly, a "smart brown man" is better than two white clowns.

Remember, it was Republicans who said they would do everything they could to hurt Obama, even if it hurt the nation. We call that Race above Nation.

See how that all works?
Obama brought back race riots, idiot.

That is his legacy.

Trump has done far more than Obama with far far far less.
That's what your kind says when the try to explain the Bush and Trump disasters.

D0_SejfXQAAiYpB.jpg

DzatXYWXgAEtFIw.png

DzatpCfXcAEIXXh.jpg

Republicans have to lie to explain the "facts".
Notice the bumps during Obama’s time and the slopes during Trump’s. That is far more stable and far more successful.

The Trump economy started after he won the election.

The stock market skyrocketed from a stagnant state the day after the election.

I don't want a BROWN led nation

or a WHITE led nation

or a GREEN led nation....

I want rational thinking and rational people running the country.

I don't care what color they are or what sex

Just be honest, decent, honorable and fair.....

In fact...

I don't want to be LED at all.

Seems to that we need LEADERS less and REFERENDUMS more....

is there an issue?

put it on a referendum and we can all vote on it.....

I don't NEED or TRUST small handfuls of elites with agendas deciding these things for me.

Pot? don't want old morons deciding to criminalize a plant.

Let the people vote

gay marriage? don't need old morons deciding this issue

let the people vote
If it were up to non-white people gay people would be strung up.

Gay marriage will eventually be outlawed again if the demographics keep changing.

Forum List

Back