Are Dems sure they want a ‘Brown’ led nation? Why? What do Brown led states and nations look like?

But you are white, and an embarrassing moron. Probably a fat piece of shit, too.

Yep, I’m a huge slob....6’5” 235lbs

And a multi-millionaire!!

Ain’t the Internet great!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

haha...I love it. You degenerate wacks have to believe that everybody must be as broke, fat and fucked up in the head as you are...Weird!
You just can't wrap your head around the fact that many of us actually do have life by the nuts. That's sad.

do not worry dude, everyone here really believes that you are a 6'5" multi-millionaire, who would lie about such a thing? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I bet you invented Post-a-notes too! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I invited wite-out. Watch, I'll demonstrate.

See?

Try a Pet-Rock until you learn how to spell invented.

Wrong guy bud...I’ve always said Whites are supreme...why wouldn’t they be...in a White built nation?
But you are white, and an embarrassing moron. Probably a fat piece of shit, too.

haha...I love it. You degenerate wacks have to believe that everybody must be as broke, fat and fucked up in the head as you are...Weird!
You just can't wrap your head around the fact that many of us actually do have life by the nuts. That's sad.

do not worry dude, everyone here really believes that you are a 6'5" multi-millionaire, who would lie about such a thing? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Hahaha...are you really convinced that nobody successful and tall would post here? And you don't think that's a strange assumption?

Are Dems sure they want a ‘Brown’ lead nation? Why? What do Brown lead states and nations look like?

Perhaps they look like populations who know how to read and write.

Brown lead huh. :rolleyes: I bet that comes from Pencilvania, amirite?
Literacy rates in Arab and Hispanic countries are far worse than you think. We aren’t getting more literate by importing people from those nations.

You want to critique the racism you perceive in this thread, but the reality is that every stereotype against white Southerners is purely racist.

White Southerners are far more educated and literate than the vast majority of the world, especially more so than countries like Somalia, Guatemala, Honduras and other countries where a large portion of our current immigration comes from today.

Some of us LEAD productive lives...we’re out and about getting shit done while trying to piss you twisted weirdos off at the same time...we don’t always have the luxury of sitting in our office chair behind our huge monitor...we aren’t always inclined to proof read to the nth degree...Again, thankfully you ‘winners’ aren’t busy at all and were able to catch it. Much appreciated Pogo and Golfing Gator

Yeah, nice try troll. Being a racist troll for Putin is hardly a "productive life". Fomenting hate and division for a living isn't a "productive" choice. Being "productive" isn't just having a paying job, it's doing something that is useful to society, that advances the world in some small way. Promoting hatred, racism, and your own stupidity is hardly being productive, no matter how much you're paid for doing it.

Why don't these white liberals move to African and Latin American countries There'a many well-hung machomen that will fulfill all their gay/LBGQT fantasies for pennies on the dollar. Should be their wet dream.

Those nations don’t offer free shit.
They know that they would not be able to keep up with the least educated people in the world because self hate would no longer be a boon to their financial prospects. Their “whiteness studies” degrees would actually hurt them when they are already disadvantaged in every fashion.

Not to mention they know that the 1 kid in their family would be murdered while no one gave a fuck and their entire family line would end there.

Are Dems sure they want a ‘Brown’ lead nation? Why? What do Brown lead states and nations look like?

Literacy rates in Arab and Hispanic countries are far worse than you think. We aren’t getting more literate by importing people from those nations.

You want to critique the racism you perceive in this thread, but the reality is that every stereotype against white Southerners is purely racist.

White Southerners are far more educated and literate than the vast majority of the world, especially more so than countries like Somalia, Guatemala, Honduras and other countries where a large portion of our current immigration comes from today.

But but but...the LefTarded tell us we only inherit doctors and lawyers from the filthy brown south.

I have seen forums where people from deep blue areas were bragging about Boeing in their areas with all of the great educated employees. Boeing was considering moving to the South to build planes as Southerners were just not to educated. What bull. You see the 737 problem and the SLS NASA rocket is a joke. Add the defense contracts and what a bunch of thieves.

I have seen forums where people from deep blue areas were bragging about Boeing in their areas with all of the great educated employees. Boeing was considering moving to the South to build planes as Southerners were just not to educated. What bull. You see the 737 problem and the SLS NASA rocket is a joke. Add the defense contracts and what a bunch of thieves.
Only a rapidly declining number of white liberals are able to do those jobs. Most white liberal kids today are blue collar with worthless social justice degrees with absolutely no clue how to make money in a post 90s and early 2000s economy(many of them are about to become homeless beggars after the internet takes a hit).

A lot of engineers are also Republicans and Conservatives.

At the UPS Air Group Building in my city(a liberal city) all of the top engineers were Republican.

Only a rapidly declining number of white liberals are able to do those jobs. Most white liberal kids today are blue collar with worthless social justice degrees with absolutely no clue how to make money in a post 90s and early 2000s economy(many of them are about to become homeless beggars after the internet takes a hit).

At the UPS Air Group Building in my city(a liberal city) all of the top engineers were Republican.

You nailed it...every Liberal kid goes after liberal studies, liberal arts and poli sci degrees...they enter grad school as worthless programmed zombies

Some of us LEAD productive lives...we’re out and about getting shit done while trying to piss you twisted weirdos off at the same time...we don’t always have the luxury of sitting in our office chair behind our huge monitor...we aren’t always inclined to proof read to the nth degree...Again, thankfully you ‘winners’ aren’t busy at all and were able to catch it. Much appreciated Pogo and Golfing Gator

Yeah, nice try troll. Being a racist troll for Putin is hardly a "productive life". Fomenting hate and division for a living isn't a "productive" choice. Being "productive" isn't just having a paying job, it's doing something that is useful to society, that advances the world in some small way. Promoting hatred, racism, and your own stupidity is hardly being productive, no matter how much you're paid for doing it.

The op challenged you libs to do something to support the idea that a change your side is so happy about, has any chance of being a good thing.

None of you have addressed it in any fashion.

You nailed it...every Liberal kid goes after liberal studies, liberal arts and poli sci degrees...they enter grad school as worthless programmed zombies
I wouldn’t say that a liberal arts degree is worthless at face value, but it has been so injected with social justice nonsense that you pretty much have to do your own research to actually learn the curriculum while telling your “professors” and “peers” whatever bullshit they want to hear so you can get your degree.

The sad thing is that nothing matters anymore.

The absolute best case scenario for this country(i.e Republicans miraculously win everything they can possibly win for the next 2 election cycles and the lunatics are forced back into California and then the civil war in Europe destroys any cohesion left in the colonial west) is that it will exist for 10 more years, and the most probable end of this country will be within 5 with the start happening after the 2020 election(regardless of whether Trump barely wins or the Democrats win as much as they did in 2018)

Anyone who tells anyone otherwise is either too stupid to figure what is going on(just like most of the people on here despite their supposedly successful careers)or too far into denial about the “magic soil” nonsense(boomer conservatives)to give you a real analysis.

This country will burn(as well as Canada, Australia, New Zealand and most Europeans countries), and eventually white people will gather up the rubble and build something resembling this country again.

My nieces and nephews and future children have nothing to look forward to and that is just the way it is now.

Don’t we have many examples?
Anybody been to south Mexifornia lately?
How about ANY Brown nation in the world?

I don't want a BROWN led nation

or a WHITE led nation

or a GREEN led nation....

I want rational thinking and rational people running the country.

I don't care what color they are or what sex

Just be honest, decent, honorable and fair.....

In fact...

I don't want to be LED at all.

Seems to that we need LEADERS less and REFERENDUMS more....

is there an issue?

put it on a referendum and we can all vote on it.....

I don't NEED or TRUST small handfuls of elites with agendas deciding these things for me.

Pot? don't want old morons deciding to criminalize a plant.

Let the people vote

gay marriage? don't need old morons deciding this issue

let the people vote

Hahaha...are you really convinced that nobody successful and tall would post here? And you don't think that's a strange assumption?

dude, I totally believe you are a 6'5" multi-millionaire. why would anyone lie about such a thing? This is the internet, everything you read is true. :21::21::21:

You look at what Bush did for eight years, the wars and the ruined economy.

You look at the great years under Obama and how he brought the country back, even with Republicans trying to stop him every step of the way.

Then you look at the disastrous and dangerous last two and a half years from the GOP and Trump and clearly, a "smart brown man" is better than two white clowns.

Remember, it was Republicans who said they would do everything they could to hurt Obama, even if it hurt the nation. We call that Race above Nation.

See how that all works?

dude, I totally believe you are a 6'5" multi-millionaire. why would anyone lie about such a thing? This is the internet, everything you read is true. :21::21::21:
In other words you are admitting that you have been lying about your success the entire time.

I don’t believe for one second that any of you are anything but low level office workers.

You look at what Bush did for eight years, the wars and the ruined economy.

You look at the great years under Obama and how he brought the country back, even with Republicans trying to stop him every step of the way.

Then you look at the disastrous and dangerous last two and a half years from the GOP and Trump and clearly, a "smart brown man" is better than two white clowns.

Remember, it was Republicans who said they would do everything they could to hurt Obama, even if it hurt the nation. We call that Race above Nation.

See how that all works?
Obama brought back race riots, idiot.

That is his legacy.

Trump has done far more than Obama with far far far less.

In other words you are admitting that you have been lying about your success the entire time.

I don’t believe for one second that any of you are anything but low level office workers.

I do not give a fuck what you believe, the fact that you seem to think I do just shows how fucking pathetic you are.

i am truly embarrassed for you

I do not give a fuck what you believe, the fact that you seem to think I do just shows how fucking pathetic you are.

I agree that you are embarrassing...

You don't give a fuck what anybody believes but you think I should give a fuck what you think...I suppose we could all be embellishing and or lying about everything we post huh?
Are you just posting for a post count?

I agree that you are embarrassing...

i am glad you agree that i spend my time embarrassing you partisan sheep that do nothing but parrot talking points all day long

Forum List

Back