Are GOP deficit hawks dead?

Absolutely. It's undeniable republicans are the most fiscal irresponsible. When faced with a deficit they lowered taxes and increased spending, the most irresponsible option. This is while they held the house, senate, and presidency-so no one else to blame.
Theyre also the first to accuse the left of hero worship when theyre the actual ones that drop every principle they were ever taught for whomever their new daddy is...

its so pathetic!

Donald Trump's budget proves that GOP deficit hawks are a dying breed - CNNPolitics

I disagree....the. Hawks will be back when a Democrat is elected President. They will begin singing the Deficit Blues like good Hypocrites always do....

Until they they heads will remain buried in a big fat orange ass....
Democrats won’t vote for cuts in the budget. They blame Trump for shutting down government to try and get some cuts. Liberal idiots blame Trump.
Republicans cut while increasing spending hugely, the most irresponsible option. This is fact and cannot be disputed.
I’m actually going to dispute how it’s possible to cut spending while increasing your spending. Can you explain this?
US budget deficit expands to $779 billion in fiscal 2018 as spending surges

Donald Trump's budget proves that GOP deficit hawks are a dying breed - CNNPolitics

I disagree....the. Hawks will be back when a Democrat is elected President. They will begin singing the Deficit Blues like good Hypocrites always do....

Until they they heads will remain buried in a big fat orange ass....
Democrats won’t vote for cuts in the budget. They blame Trump for shutting down government to try and get some cuts. Liberal idiots blame Trump.
Republicans cut while increasing spending hugely, the most irresponsible option. This is fact and cannot be disputed.
I’m actually going to dispute how it’s possible to cut spending while increasing your spending. Can you explain this?
US budget deficit expands to $779 billion in fiscal 2018 as spending surges
Shockingly spending more doesn’t lower the deficit. You didn’t answer my question.

Theyre (sic) also the first to accuse the left of hero worship when theyre (sic) the actual ones that drop every principle they were ever taught for whomever their new daddy is...

its so pathetic!

As your party's frontrunner uncle Joe Biden abandons the Hyde Amendment he previously supported, in order to appease moonbats like you.

Extreme-Irony.gif

Absolutely. It's undeniable republicans are the most fiscal irresponsible. When faced with a deficit they lowered taxes and increased spending, the most irresponsible option. This is while they held the house, senate, and presidency-so no one else to blame.
Theyre also the first to accuse the left of hero worship when theyre (sic) the actual ones that drop every principle they were ever taught for whomever their new daddy is...

its so pathetic!

As frontrunner uncle Joe Biden abandons the Hyde Amendment he previously supported, in order to appease moonbats like you.

Extreme-Irony.gif
Thats a really insecure defense mechanism lady boy. The dog that yelps the loudest is the one you hit.

lol joe biden

Idiots like you are just parodies of real people

How much you wanna bet you cant google any anti trump thread and oddballs not in the 1st 5 responses carrying The orange dufuss' ball washing water for him :laughing0301:

oddball the taxes are theft guy...

faster to protect trump in a deficit thread than he is to talk about the deficit

principles for right wangers are like aids and they wear body condoms

Theyre also the first to accuse the left of hero worship when theyre (sic) the actual ones that drop every principle they were ever taught for whomever their new daddy is...

its so pathetic!

As frontrunner uncle Joe Biden abandons the Hyde Amendment he previously supported, in order to appease moonbats like you.

Extreme-Irony.gif
Thats a really insecure defense mechanism lady boy. The dog that yelps the loudest is the one you hit.

lol joe biden

Idiots like you are just parodies of real people
Blablablablabla.

If you Jacobin assholes didn't have double standards, you'd have no standards at all.

oddballs got that REAL mitch mcconnell lindsey graham backbone

grrrrrr go get um tiger

:lol: Trump

How much you wanna bet you cant google any anti trump thread and oddballs not in the 1st 5 responses carrying The orange dufuss' ball washing water for him :laughing0301:

faster to protect trump in a deficit thread than he is to talk about the deficit

After a long night of drinking... GT decides to post.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Black Mirror Season 5 dropped!

1st episode is rlly weird to be honest

I gave up on anyone in power giving a hoot in hell about the deficit long ago, shithead.

None of them care, so I don't care.

My aim is now to just cover my own ass when STHF.

Good luck, Gomer.

I guarantee you Missouri_Mike would be very aroused by the episode.

I gave up on anyone in power giving a hoot in hell about the deficit long ago, shithead.

None of them care, so I don't care.

My aim is now to just cover my own ass when STHF.

Good luck, Gomer.
Youre about as capable of that as you are of leaving messageboards for 5 minutes ya fat fuck

I’ll have to check that out.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Forum List

Back