Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

View attachment 889080

View attachment 889082

View attachment 889083

View attachment 889084

View attachment 889085

Cheers for reminding us about that terrible person - "Luiza "

We can control what? You should really ask a Jewish Rabbi about what's written in the books of the Old Testament. Perhaps she can tell you something about a Jew with the name Job.

That's why you hate all Jews - for example also the Jew Jesus - who will soon come back after he prepared a home for you in heaven? How happy will he be when you decide now to live in your own self-made hell?

There's no evidence that Job was a Jew. His time likely predated Jacob.

I'm familiar enough with Jewish teaching to not take much of what they believe seriously.

Circumcised or not: A Jew is a Jew. And the Jews are god's chosen people. What is the problem? The Jews live in the eldest continuous tradition of the world - but always young.
Israel is God's chosen people, not just the Jews.
Jesus came to the Jews, and they rejected him.
He then went to the other Israelites, and he was instructed to do.
From them he built his church, not from the Jews.

Israel is God's chosen people, not just the Jews. ...

Jews is the word we use today for all former tribes of the Israelites.

You do not believe in god. You listen to nothing what any one else says to you. And you are an anti-Semite spreading hate. So what is really your intention and in which world do you really live?

Last edited:
Jews is the word we use today.
Only because the Jews, and most others, believe the other descendants of Israel have vanished from the earth. They haven't. Jesus went to them 750 years after the Assyrian captivity.

Only because the Jews, and most others, believe the other descendants of Israel have vanished from the earth. They haven't. Jesus went to them 750 years after the Assyrian captivity.

What will happen when you will die within the next five minutes?

But when you translate this arrogant Chosen yarn into superiority and extra privilege , the world rightly turns against you .
Interesting. I once talked with a young Jewish girl who stated, "I can't help it. I just feel superior."
That said I had a Jewish roommate who was just one of the guys, delightful fellow.
I went to school with several Jewish kids. Some were aloof and didn't mix while others did and were quite popular.

Last edited:
That doesn;t make any sense because not everyone can be a Jew.

If your mother was not Jewish you can never be a Jew. No one whose mother is not Jewish can convert religions and become Jewish.

This is wrong and the opinion in the cited article is willfully obtuse.

Almost all Jewish communities accept converts as per Jewish law.

I always understood traditional catholic/orthodox/lutheran(?) theology to say that jews were once choosen, but they killed christ, so the blood of christ "is upon them and their children" and the choosen people or the people of God are not by circumisation anymore but by faith in Christ "in christ we are one, be it woman or man or slave or free or jew or greek" i think the choosen is the church now. But I think even the catholic church made adjustments, giving again more credit to christian zionism and such, that jews are still choosen people. I think the first pope say that was pope john paul the second, he apologised to jews as first pope and declared jews are still choosen people, i think the catholic church didnt fully broke with their traditional doctrine, but this where they made compromises.
No, Jews are not God's chosen people. Afghans are.

Jews is the word we use today for all former tribes of the Israelites.

You do not believe in god. You listen to nothing what any one else says to you. And you are an anti-Semite spreading hate. So what is really your intention and in which world do you really live?
You're not very familiar with God's word (the Bible) are you?

You haven't revealed if you are Jewish, but you sound like you are.

Last edited:
God only knows. ;)

Interestring form of intentional ignorace. Where did you learn to use such a atheistic talk in Christian platitudes? You spread hate against god's chosen people, you spread hate against Jesus, the Christ, Jewish son of god. You degrade the Christian religion to a subject of emotionless idiots ... and you mock "God only knows"? Are you really sure god never gave you any chance here in this world to find a real way or key to his paradise?

Last edited:
So you say with this words here now that you share the totally weird idea god chose his people for the hate of mimicry Christians who crucify his Jewish son? Is this your Christmas presence? What's wrong with the USA? Have you all gone completely mad?
Not sure how you arrived at those conclusions, but no, that's not what I said. That's not even close to what I said. All I said is that I don't focus on the destination. I focus on the journey.

You're not very familiar with God's word (the Bible) are you?

You haven't revealed if you are Jewish, but you sound like you are.

I am no Jew at aIl. I am a German Catholic with also Jewish ancestors. And you are my physical death and your own spiritual death.

Not sure how you arrived at those conclusions, but no, that's not what I said. That's not even close to what I said. All I said is that I don't focus on the destination. I focus on the journey.

I'm tired about such totally stupid "conversations". Do me the favor never again to try to speak with me.

Forum List

Back