Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

Technically all words are empty phrases. It's our actions which fill them in.

Do you disagree that we should live in the present? If so, what do you have to argue about?

About artificial Lemmings. One goes a wrong way and all others dance behind into their own death. By the way: I also know that the story of the natural Lemmings who do so is only a lie.

About artificial Lemmings. One goes a wrong way and all others dance behind into their own death. By the way: I also know that the story of the natural Lemmings who do so is only a lie.
Who made you the arbiter of what is true and false? How do you know you aren't going the wrong way?

Who made you the arbiter of what is true and false? How do you know you aren't going the wrong way?

I said it's an empty phrase what you said to me. Reason: It is an empty phrase. Way to find this out: use logic.

The empty phrase is: "I focus on the journey not the destination."

Last edited:
I said it's an empty phrase what you said to me. Reason: It is an empty phrase. Way to find this out: use logic.

I understood what you said. You did not understand what I said.

Apparently you are opposed to living in the present. Whereas my living in the present is what gives my words weight when I say I focus on the journey and not the destination. That's what one is doing when he is living in the present.

This is tied to how truths shall convey among humans, especially how ancient truths shall convey.

CNN as an authority determines what testimonies or stories from eyewitness accounts can be deemed valid, then it acts as a mass media to broadcast what it authenticated as factual.

The need of a chosen people is such an authority to authenticate stories from the prophets (God's chosen eyewitnesses) and for their testimonies/stories to convey through the broadcasting media we call Judaism. They validate the stories, record them down to pass from generation to generation, and finally with all books canonized as a preparation on broadcasting towards the whole world. The Jews failed at this point. God shifted the authority from the Jews to Christians, from Judaism to Christianity. The Jewish temple ceased to exsts while God's Church was set up.

The Church on earth becomes the authority to reckon the NT Canon and to preach/broadcast the gospel (news) to all nations in a human-facing manner (just like how CNN broadcasts but in a US-facing manner).

The Jews' role and Judaism ceased to function as God's CNN. God's Church on earth and Christianity took up the role instead.

However, in the perspective of God's covenant with the circumcised Jews, they can still be deemed as Jews as long as they choose to fulfill the requirements specified in the Mosaic Covenant. For the same reason, the Jews can still be marginally deemed as the chosen people of God (by means of the Mosaic Covenant adopted by those circumcised and willingly observing the Mosaic Law).

Ancient Jews are God's chosen people as their role acts as God's chosen CNN.
Modern Jews can still be God's chosen people as long as enough number of Jews are circumcised and to observe the Jewish laws acceptable within the Mosaic Covenant.

The parable of the Sower seems to suggest this.
Then that agrees with what I have been telling you. We are all redeemed. But each of us have to accept the gift of redemption to achieve salvation. And that acceptance can't be lip service. Our actions must match our words.

I understood what you said. You did not understand what I said.

Did I?

Apparently you are opposed to living in the present. Whereas my living in the present is what gives my words weight when I say I focus on the journey and not the destination. That's what one is doing when he is living in the present.

So you have no past - you know nothing - and you have no future - you expect nothing? But you are aware? Of what? Your feet on the way to the undiscovered country from whose bourn no traveller returns?

I prefer to say Christmas is now, Easter is now, Whitsun is now ... But what is here now? ... Except ... An empty phrase without sane structure? ... and a lot of learned anti-Semitic hate and anti-Christian political propaganda? ... ¿in the name of god? ... And a belittler like you? ...

Last edited:
I agree. We are redeemed through the body and blood of Christ. It is a free gift. Everyone has it. Salvation is something to be worked out by each person.

I'm still not sure what your distinction is between the two though.
I will yield to the orthodox definition of the two terms.

I believe that most Christians understand that the journey is the only thing that we can control. God is in charge of the destination.

The Jews were in rebellion against God regarding their ongoing war with Rome, and still are by rejecting Jesus Christ as messiah. Study Ezekiel 5 as well.
First Jewish–Roman War - Wikipedia

The Jews were in rebellion against God because they didn't want to be controlled and dictated to by the Romans? Link, p;ease. There won't be one. So if one does not accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah; they " deserve" what happens to them Thank you for clarifying your " religion" is a dangerous Cult ; Something I always knew

Last edited:
First Jewish–Roman War - Wikipedia

The Jews were in rebellion against God because they didn't want to be controlled and dictated to by the Romans? Link, p;ease. There won't be one. So if one does not accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah; they " deserve" what happens to them Thank you for clarifying your " religion" is a dangerous Cult ; Something I always knew
God has sent the Jews into captivity before, telling them to be at peace with their captors. Jeremiah 29: 1-7.

Last edited:
God has sent the Jews into captivity before, telling them to be at peace with their captors. Jeremiah 29: 1-7.
Ohhh… So because the Jews didn’t want to be “ at peace “ with their captors they betrayed God? Geee… I wonder if God told the slaves the same thing before the Civil War 😛 Thank you ONCE AGAIN for demonstrating your “ religion “ is built on hate, intolerance, and ignorance. ✡️

Did I?

So you have no past - you know nothing - and you have no future - you expect nothing? But you are aware? Of what? Your feet on the way to the undiscovered country from whose bourn no traveller returns?

I prefer to say Christmas is now, Easter is now, Whitsun is now ... But what is here now? ... Except ... An empty phrase without sane structure? ... and a lot of learned anti-Semitic hate and anti-Christian political propaganda? ... ¿in the name of god? ... And a belittler like you? ...

I guess the concept of living in the present must be beyond your ability to process it.

I believe that most Christians understand that the journey is the only thing that we can control.

We can control what? You should really ask a Jewish Rabbi about what's written in the books of the Old Testament. Perhaps she can tell you something about a Jew with the name Job.

God is in charge of the destination.

That's why you hate all Jews - for example also the Jew Jesus - who will soon come back after he prepared a home for you in heaven? How happy will he be when you decide now to live in your own self-made hell?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back