Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

l’ve lost interest.

So what? You never was interested in anything, isn't it? You are a loser who plays the game "to win"- that's all. I guess your problem is not to know what you really like to win. If you know ask Schwarzenegger. :lol:

The Jews are the people of God as he identified himself through the old covenant. Sadly, they haven't kept up. God now speaks to us through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Why do you try to tell me bullshit, anti-Christian and anti-Semite? Everyone is able to read what Christians say and to use this as an empty phrase. Your problem is that it is totally unimportant what'really is written in the bible and what god, Jesus and the Holy Spirit really "say" to you. You do not listen.

But your are not alone with this strange phenomnon although it is indeed easy to listen - with some patience. Even two bishops of the protestants spoke this year for example bullshit in the German TV because they did not try really to understand what they said on their own. They found the "Mosaic law" somehow funny - old-fashioned, out-dated - which says someone who not pays to day labourers and/or workmen their fair wages is in danger to go to hell. "To read" and "to read" are really totally different things. They did not read that this not allows slavery. Sometimes I fear no one is so stupid as people who learn their prejudices in universities. But they had been right that this "Mosaic law" existed a long time before Moses was born.

Last edited:
Thankful people will always have better relationships than thankless people, so I agree.

Aha ... you agree. I will buy me a castle with your agreement. Another question - I do not need the answer; give it god. Had you ever been in your whole life only one time to someone else really thankful? Then keep this feeling in your breast. It's perhaps an entrance card into heaven.

Last edited:
There's redemption which is available to all through the Mystery of Christ, there's salvation which is redemption made manifest and then there's sanctification.
How did you determine that I was confused about redemption and salvation?

Why do you try to tell me bullshit, anti-Christian and anti-Semite? Everyone is able to read what Christians say and to use this as an empty phrase. Your problem is that it is totally unimportant what'really is written in the bible and what god, Jesus and the Holy Spirit really "say" to you. You do not listen.

But your are not alone with this strange phenomnon although it is indeed easy to listen - with some patience. Even two bishops of the protestants spoke this year for example bullshit in the German TV because they did not try really to understand what they said on their own. They found the "Mosaic law" somehow funny - old-fashioned, out-dated - which says someone who not pays to day labourers and/or workmen their fair wages is in danger to go to hell. "To read" and "to read" are really totally different things. They did not read that this not allows slavery. Sometimes I fear no one is so stupid as people who learn their prejudices in universities. But they had been right that this "Mosaic law" existed a long time before Moses was born.
You need an editor to parse your posts in a more understandable way.

“ Exclusive??” 😆 That’s what they called Country Clubs, Communities, etc etc who had a NJA Policy!!! THANK YOU 😊 for the clarification of my post !! 🤡
Regarding the church it's no Judaizers allowed. That said I'm sure that God has called some Jews into the church. Also, it's the Jews who the most intolerant, not Christians.

Aha ... you agree. I will buy me a castle with your agreement. Another question - I do not need the answer; give it god. Had you ever been in your whole life only one time to someone else really thankful? Then keep this feeling in your breast. It's perhaps an entrance card into heaven.

I focus on the journey not the destination.

How did you determine that I was confused about redemption and salvation?
Because in post #190 you said, "Everyone can be redeemed, eventually."

Everyone is already redeemed through the body and blood of Christ. So I assumed you meant salvation instead.

Regarding the church it's no Judaizers allowed. That said I'm sure that God has called some Jews into the church. Also, it's the Jews who the most intolerant, not Christians.
Yea…That’s why there have been so many Persecutions of Jews for over 2,000 years Keep telling yourself that. 🥱

Forum List

Back