Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

What has gone so terribly wrong for the Chosen Ones?
Bet that God is on holiday again in a parallel Universe

Freedom Fighters of the world , Unite
Destroy the Nazi Israeli shite

New marching song for the Hamas Peace Keepers, recorded by Lovely Luiza in down town Gaza City

First Jewish–Roman War - Wikipedia

The Jews were in rebellion against God because they didn't want to be controlled and dictated to by the Romans? Link, p;ease. There won't be one. So if one does not accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah; they " deserve" what happens to them Thank you for clarifying your " religion" is a dangerous Cult ; Something I always knew

Jesus said render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's.

Ohhh… So because the Jews didn’t want to be “ at peace “ with their captors they betrayed God? Geee… I wonder if God told the slaves the same thing before the Civil War 😛 Thank you ONCE AGAIN for demonstrating your “ religion “ is built on hate, intolerance, and ignorance. ✡️

Jesus told them how to cope with Roman occupation and Roman law.

What has gone wrong for the Chosen Ones ?
They are now taking Education and Health budget cuts to fund their Ethnic Cleansing .
God is very angry with them .

Freedom Fighters of the world , Unite
To rid us of Nazi Israeli shite .

Is Bibi the Nutty Yahoo , the anti-Christ ?.

What has gone wrong for the Chosen Ones ? ...

Nothing. The Palestinians in Gaza are under control of the terror organisation Hamas who was financed from "the whole world" (the EU gave for example every year 1.2 billion Euro to this "government") - although since 18 years had been no elections in Gaza any longer. Now the Hamas is one of the most dangerous terror organizations of the world. This has gone wrong for example.

And by the way, slave of Putin, did your master do this? Did he prepare this Hamas bomb and lit the fuse?

Last edited:
I am no Jew at aIl. I am a German Catholic with also Jewish ancestors. And you are my physical death and your own spiritual death.
What do you think your parish priest would think of the conversations you are having here. My guess is that he would suggest some counselling in proper Christian behavior for you.

Jesus said render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's.
You don’t believe in DOUBLE STANDARDS do you? If the Jews weren’t entitled to autonomy and to determine their future then the same should be said for the Palestinians So the Palestinians should SURRENDER to the Israelis !!👍🇮🇱🇮🇱✡️✡️

Actually he did. He said that the time wasn't right for a fight with Rome.
Ohh…. I get it. The Jews were supposed to accept “ occupation “ but somehow this is what Israel is being accused of after the PLO rejected anything Israel brought to the table?? Typical of CHRISTIAN HATE, BIGOTRY and INTOLERANCE that has been taught 4 over 2,000 years

You don’t believe in DOUBLE STANDARDS do you? If the Jews weren’t entitled to autonomy and to determine their future then the same should be said for the Palestinians So the Palestinians should SURRENDER to the Israelis !!👍🇮🇱🇮🇱✡️✡️
The Palestinian have rejected several very favorable 'two states' solutions. What more can be said?

Ohh…. I get it. The Jews were supposed to accept “ occupation “ but somehow this is what Israel is being accused of after the PLO rejected anything Israel brought to the table?? Typical of CHRISTIAN HATE, BIGOTRY and INTOLERANCE that has been taught 4 over 2,000 years
I actually deleted that post.
The Palestinians are their own worst enemy, and their chickens have come home to roost.

This is wrong and the opinion in the cited article is willfully obtuse.

Almost all Jewish communities accept converts as per Jewish law.

Only people's whose mother is Jewish can be Jewish. They might let you worship in a temple and give money but you'll never actually be Jewish

Only people's whose mother is Jewish can be Jewish. They might let you worship in a temple and give money but you'll never actually be Jewish
That's completely untrue. I really think you should quit while you are behind on this one. And, yeah, I think I know a little more about Judaism than you.

That's completely untrue. I really think you should quit while you are behind on this one. And, yeah, I think I know a little more about Judaism than you.
I think he means you can't become an ethnic Jew through conversion.

Forum List

Back