Are "liberals" able to articulate why Trump should be impeached yet?

He's going to have to answer to charges that he obstructed justice. He admitted it on TV.

That's all it takes.

I keep hearing about this, but nobody wants to provide a link. So I looked it up. All I could find was "admitted firing Comey cuz of Russian probe". Trump admits Comey firing related to Russia probe

First, he didn't say that was the only reason. Additionally, he will be replaced.

Second, that wouldn't stand a chance in "court". Add Trump has every right to fire an FBI director, consistent with the law. Comey is a hack, I'd have fired him too. He's incompetent and acts as though he's a politician, apparently on the behlf of Democrats. Course libs. like him now.

Third, if it turns out to be a made-up story, certainly Trump will be guilty of no more than exciting the left. Add, what would you call the Obama's admin. obstruction of justice where Comey is concerned, and Clinton in Lynch's ear before they let Clinton off because "it was unintentional", despite so many statement's proved to be lies? Need a link?

That's it. He admitted it. You don't care.

He's going to have to answer to charges that he obstructed justice. He admitted it on TV.

That's all it takes.

I keep hearing about this, but nobody wants to provide a link. So I looked it up. All I could find was "admitted firing Comey cuz of Russian probe". Trump admits Comey firing related to Russia probe

First, he didn't say that was the only reason. Additionally, he will be replaced.

Second, that wouldn't stand a chance in "court". Add Trump has every right to fire an FBI director, consistent with the law. Comey is a hack, I'd have fired him too. He's incompetent and acts as though he's a politician, apparently on the behlf of Democrats. Course libs. like him now.

Third, if it turns out to be a made-up story, certainly Trump will be guilty of no more than exciting the left. Add, what would you call the Obama's admin. obstruction of justice where Comey is concerned, and Clinton in Lynch's ear before they let Clinton off because "it was unintentional", despite so many statement's proved to be lies? Need a link?

But Comey has no credibility

-Geaux

Seems they can't articulate anything anymore. But let's give it a shot anyway, see if they're "progressing". Back your dreams, desires and emotional hides with something tangible.

I could probably give you ten reasons, each of which is better than a blue dress.

but I'll wait for Robert mueller.

So, has Meuller communicate these ten reasons to you? If not, that means you still have nothing.

Don't you libs ever get tired of having your ass handed to you on a minute by minute basis?

Trump will probably not be impeached unless he is a total idiot
His people will take the fall like Ollie North did for Reagan and Scooter Libby did for Bush

The Mueller Report will just be a big embarrassment for the legitimacy of Trumps election

To me that sounds like they'll find nothing or not much. But on the bright side, progressives will have something to share to sooth the pain.
Depends what you consider nothing

Lil Donnie falling for a Russian trap is not nothing
Flynn and Manafort having secret meetings with Russia is not nothing
Trump making tens of millions of dollars off of questionable Russian dealings is not nothing

Let's see where it goes

Trump making tens of millions of dollars off of questionable Russian dealings is not nothing
A lot of people make money dealing with the Russians...even, gasp...with the Chinese.

He was a private citizen when he dealt with any foreigners. The 1st Amendment allows us all freedom of association.

Too bad for you.

That's all it takes.

-Geaux

You have succumbed to fake news.

That's all it takes.

-Geaux

Not at all. I form my opinions based on factual evidence which does conclude Comey exhausted all of his political capital

-Geaux

I have a feeling that message board participants will not be asked for impeachment charges as that sort of belongs to the House of Reps, and some patriotic Republicans.

Seems they can't articulate anything anymore. But let's give it a shot anyway, see if they're "progressing". Back your dreams, desires and emotional hides with something tangible.
There is really only one reason because Hillary lost the election in the mind of many on the left that simply wasn't a possibility they ever considered it couldn't happen.

And the action which you say Trump committed?
Treason is currently being investigated by a Special Counsel and the FBI; his being mentally unfit is on display everyday. Everyone but Trump's base, products of incest, sees it.

Congress did a great job preventing Trump from block Russia sanctions and making recess appointments. It's impossible to deny what a danger to our sovereignty and our future Trump is.
And your counting on a republican house and Senate to back liberals?
I'm counting on a House and Senate to back America. Bipartisan opposition to the orange lunatic could be the one thing that brings Americans back together. Wouldn't that be ironic?
Americans came together and kept the lifelong criminal Hillary clinton from furthering obamas destruction. So whatever you want to "back America" must avoided like the plague it no doubt is.
3,000,000 more voted against the orange pedophile. And don't forget the help Trump sought and accepted from Russia. Or the FBI lying about Hillary being under investigation literally days before the election, while refusing to tell the truth that Trump actually was under investigation and had been for months.
If the California story comes out to be true. Hillary lost the popular vote.

That's all it takes.

-Geaux

Not at all. I form my opinions based on factual evidence which does conclude Comey exhausted all of his political capital

-Geaux

He's not a politician. You should love him.

I have a feeling that message board participants will not be asked for impeachment charges as that sort of belongs to the House of Reps, and some patriotic Republicans.

You means, if they do, they will become soon to be unemployed Republicans.

A lot of people make money dealing with the Russians...even, gasp...with the Chinese.

He was a private citizen when he dealt with any foreigners. The 1st Amendment allows us all freedom of association.

Too bad for you.
Very true

And let's have Mueller look at the legitimacy of those dealings with Russia

There is really only one reason because Hillary lost the election in the mind of many on the left that simply wasn't a possibility they ever considered it couldn't happen.

Republicans are the ones leading the investigation

All that the Dems can do is sit back and watch

Too bad for you.
Very true

Then anyone who does business with foreigners needs to be investigated for....dandandan...treason.

Better start covering your tracks, my little authoritarian.

Too bad for you.
Very true

Then anyone who does business with foreigners needs to be investigated for....dandandan...treason.

Better start covering your tracks, my little authoritarian.
Anyone who deals with hostile gov'ts criminal actions against our democracy should be investigated if there is evidence. Wait until the investigation is complete duh...

Anyone who deals with hostile gov'ts criminal actions against our democracy should be investigated if there is evidence. Wait until the investigation is complete duh...
I bet you wear a brown shirt daily.

Forum List

Back