Are people at the White House drug tested like most other people on the job?

Should people working at the White House be drug tested?

• yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • no

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • God save the queen

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I was just curious. With the advent of illegal drugs being found in the White house, should those who work at the White House be drug tested, including the President?

Does anyone have a problem with this or are drug tests just for the little people?

I was just curious. With the advent of illegal drugs being found in the White house, should those who work at the White House be drug tested, including the President?

Does anyone have a problem with this or are drug tests just for the little people?
Daily.

It is just for the little people.

There is not a drug testing requirement for most Federal employees.

It was coke that was found, it is out of your system in less than 72 hours so drug testing would be mostly useless.

Well, everyone in the military is randomly drug tested on a regular basis. Once a month (at least in the Navy), the CO and the XO get together and draw random numbers out of a hat. If the last digit of your SSN is one of those numbers, congratulations, you've been selected to take a whiz quiz.

And, the longest I've ever seen a number NOT get drawn is 4 or 5 months (I worked in Admin, so preparing the lists was part of my job). And, it wasn't just for the little people. If your number was drawn, you took a urinalysis, even the officers, all the way up to the CO and XO.

It was coke that was found, it is out of your system in less than 72 hours so drug testing would be mostly useless.

There was when I worked for the spooks. Background check, fingerprints and drug testing. Did that go away here recently?

That would destroy inclusiveness if you drug tested people. It would be social injustice.

There was when I worked for the spooks. Background check, fingerprints and drug testing. Did that go away here recently?

Perhaps that was due to your job. The background check and fingerprints are still there, but nobody I know working for the Feds did drug testing prior to joining

Well, everyone in the military is randomly drug tested on a regular basis. Once a month (at least in the Navy), the CO and the XO get together and draw random numbers out of a hat. If the last digit of your SSN is one of those numbers, congratulations, you've been selected to take a whiz quiz.

And, the longest I've ever seen a number NOT get drawn is 4 or 5 months (I worked in Admin, so preparing the lists was part of my job). And, it wasn't just for the little people. If your number was drawn, you took a urinalysis, even the officers, all the way up to the CO and XO.
In 9 years in the Navy, not including when we first got off the bus for boot camp, I was randomly tested two times in 9 years.

Maybe they have changed testing protocols or I just got lucky.

Unlike my couple of CDL random tests, someone is watching you piss in the Navy.

Bullshit Gigi, like when you followed the covid science, you are WRONG AGAIN.

Under the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988, federal workplaces and non-federal workplaces with a federal contract of $100,000 or more or a federal grant in any amount must implement a Drug-Free Workplace Program, which includes drug testing requirements.

I tested once after doing coke and drinking the night before. Got the job, too.

500 suspects? The SS needs only to look at the period of time directly before the coke was found. If that location is privately used by our elected officials (and their family members) and has 500 people willy nilly walking about, then that, right there, is a major failure. Even if it was 500, that is still not unreasonable to (at least) ask those people for a hair sample. That would narrow the suspects down significantly. Of course Hunter would likely show up with his entire body shaved completely bald. But that would not be any indication of his guilt.(sarcasm).

Forum List

Back