Are Poor People More Violent?

How about If we took the bottom 5% of the national graduating class in America and brought them to a very nice hotel in Miami for a special "award" program!! . We would feed them a very nice meal. Then give them a "vitamin" shot, and send them off for a nice massage and a nap that they'd never wake from.

Would the kids take their education more serious, or does that go too far?

How about Eugenics? Now that's a concept that was fully embraced by elite liberals!

:lol:

Will the vitamins make the sterile?

No, it just kills them. The can still make dead babies.....

Are Poor People More Violent?

:whip:

No, They just can't afford lawyers.

Now you are opening up the topic that the educated use others to be violent for them. Don't try to force too much on the slow learners. I'm traveling back in time and using baby steps in hopes I traveled back long enough. You can't just jump to 2015 for some. :eusa_wall:

How about If we took the bottom 5% of the national graduating class in America and brought them to a very nice hotel in Miami for a special "award" program!! . We would feed them a very nice meal. Then give them a "vitamin" shot, and send them off for a nice massage and a nap that they'd never wake from.

How about Eugenics? Now that's a concept that was fully embraced by elite liberals!

Little too far for me thank you. Gotta pass on that one. But W.E.B. DuBoise and Margaret Sanger agree with you. The Radiance Foundation Exposes The Negro Project TooManyAborted.com

you are all so stupid :(

^See! This is what the smart people in 2015 post. Insults without substance of the topic. We should all just use this tactic so we sound smart.

The next post someone makes I'm going to tell them they are stupid without discussing what they post. I'll be the smartest! :9:

Little too far for me thank you. Gotta pass on that one. But W.E.B. DuBoise and Margaret Sanger agree with you. The Radiance Foundation Exposes The Negro Project TooManyAborted.com

I was being facetious........:thup:

I think MOST poor people are just too damn tired at the end of the day to be violent.

Then you haven't been oppressed.
I just skimmed the question in your title and I don't believe you said are more OPPRESSED Poor people violent? You said just plain ole 'poor people' and I answered that question.....???

Last edited:
I think MOST poor people are just too damn tired at the end of the day to be violent.

Then you haven't been oppressed.
I just skimmed the question in your title and I don't believe you said are most OPPRESSED Poor people violent? You said just plain ole 'poor people' and I answered that question.....???

And his bias is exposed. There are no poor people according to him. Only the "oppressed" that he is willing to exploit. He calls it "teaching them" but what he really likes to do is take advantage of their ignorance.

those people don;t have fathers who can belt them

they don;t even know the meaning of the word father

so they turn to scum

And this is the point where I hold the hand of baby steppers and transition into the phase; Libertarians want privatized schools which will obviously end up in people with more money getting better education. Already happening but it would happen even more on bigger scale.

Do you suppose there will be even more violence?:hmpf:

those kids dont have a father to give them breakfast or anything

what can you expect?

well

you can expect juvenile delinquents....like we saw in Ferguson and Baltimore and more...

those people don;t have fathers who can belt them

they don;t even know the meaning of the word father

so they turn to scum

I'm guessing you had one yet you still want violence. Thanks for playing :)

:chillpill:It's not rocket science that "Punching faces" or "Violent Control" is what our nation use to be based on. Let's evolve kids.

It's why we are more evolved than 3rd world Countries. Well, most of us.

Stop looting

Stop the shit

People in USA are not idiots I hope

they are not going to put up with that shit.....

Extremely inner city Blacks and Extremely outer city Whites act exactly the same.

Forum List

Back