Are Poor People More Violent?

Extremely inner city Blacks and Extremely outer city Whites act exactly the same.

LOL. Just LOL.

Man gets 25 years in shooting death of Meramec River floater News

Yes, yes, that proves your point. One link to one incident. You know what? You really do think you made a point don't you?

The Color of Crime American Renaissance

Crime Rates
  • Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
  • When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
  • Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
  • The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
Interracial Crime
  • Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
  • Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
  • Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
  • Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
Gangs
  • Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
  • Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
Incarceration
  • Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
  • Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

I can't imagine why blacks would be violent. Just because we kidnapped them from their families in Africa, made them slaves and denied them of education.

Irony circle right there kiddo.

It's almost as jaw dropping as blacks not being able to swim because we didn't allow them to swim in public pools. Crazy stuff.

Oh yes. I remember the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade as if it were yesterday. Now I know that violence, while being wrong, must still be justified due to an event that was outlawed in 1808 (I was a young lad then). I also see all the Africans and Asians coming from areas of poverty and oppression and beating the shit out of our students in our own universities. Whats black peoples excuse for failure? SLAVERY? GARBAGE!!!

Damn, I've been to Island nations in the Pacific where few people could swim. I've been to African coastal regions where few people could swim. You're going to need to find a better excuse than that.

Last edited:
Extremely inner city Blacks and Extremely outer city Whites act exactly the same.

LOL. Just LOL.

Yes, yes, that proves your point. One link to one incident. You know what? You really do think you made a point don't you?

Crime Rates
  • Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
  • When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
  • Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
  • The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
Interracial Crime
  • Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
  • Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
  • Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
  • Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
Gangs
  • Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
Incarceration
  • Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
  • Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

I can't imagine why blacks would be violent. Just because we kidnapped them from their families in Africa, made them slaves and denied them of education.

It's almost as jaw dropping as blacks not being able to swim because we didn't allow them to swim in public pools. Crazy stuff.

Oh yes. I remember the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade as if it were yesterday. Now I know that violence, while being wrong, must still be justified due to an event that was outlawed in 1808 (I was a young lad then).

Damn, I've been to Island nations in the Pacific where few people could swim. I've been to African coastal regions where few people could swim. You're going to need to find a better excuse than that.

That's why Crocodiles and Sharks were invented. Nature's swimming instructors.

LOL. Just LOL.

Crime Rates
Interracial Crime
Gangs
Incarceration

Should we deny blacks a good education or give them a better one.

Most people here have stated good education curbs violence.

Thanks for playing small brain :deal:

Washing DC has more spending per pupil than any other school district in the US. They also have one of the lowest graduation rates in the country. Asians do well in school because their culture values education. How do we change poor black culture from praising thuggery to valuing education? That is the true question. The answer? They must do it themselves. I wont hold my breath.

Education must be valued before it is welcomed and received. You can't give education to anyone. You must work for it. It isn't a gift!

poor people are more violent when they are drinking ot drugged

moms who hit their sons and are poor are no violent

are really upset with their offsprings

I would say wealthy liberal parents ought to hit their children more lest they turn into occupy scum with a set of dreadlocks shitting an a bucket and saying "this is what democracy looks like."

^brainy stuff right there. Hitting kids makes them smarter (R)ight?

I would speculate that the kid getting walloped by his mom has learned some valuable lessons. His mother obviously cares more about her son than the folks that spawned the majority of the other pieces of crap on the streets of Baltimore.
If hitting your kids teaches them "valuable lessons", why was he throwing rocks at the police while wearing a mask in the first place? I think it's time for the black community to admit that they aren't exactly raising their children properly.

Some kids take to learning more slowly. Clearly his peers were not helping him develop a good moral foundation. The mom is having an uphill battle to bring up a "good" kid.

LOL. Just LOL.

Crime Rates
Interracial Crime
Gangs
Incarceration

Oh yes. I remember the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade as if it were yesterday. Now I know that violence, while being wrong, must still be justified due to an event that was outlawed in 1808 (I was a young lad then).

Do you remember when we denied blacks an education? Can you imagine that teachers are not the best source for education but parents are?

Now can you remember us whites denying hard working blacks jobs just for being black? Maybe only I saw this because I was in an extreme red state.

Crime Rates
Interracial Crime
Gangs
Incarceration

^brainy stuff right there. Thanks:ahole-1:

:night:

I'm going to bed. I knew this topic would expose the "chest beaters". I didn't think they would be dumb enough to argue after exposure. EPIC.

I would say wealthy liberal parents ought to hit their children more lest they turn into occupy scum with a set of dreadlocks shitting an a bucket and saying "this is what democracy looks like."

I would speculate that the kid getting walloped by his mom has learned some valuable lessons. His mother obviously cares more about her son than the folks that spawned the majority of the other pieces of crap on the streets of Baltimore.
If hitting your kids teaches them "valuable lessons", why was he throwing rocks at the police while wearing a mask in the first place? I think it's time for the black community to admit that they aren't exactly raising their children properly.

Some kids take to learning more slowly. Clearly his peers were not helping him develop a good moral foundation. The mom is having an uphill battle to bring up a "good" kid.

Crime Rates
Interracial Crime
Gangs
Incarceration

Do you remember when we denied blacks an education? Can you imagine that teachers are not the best source for education but parents are?

Now can you remember us whites denying hard working blacks jobs just for being black? Maybe only I saw this because I was in an extreme red state.

Education isn't a gift. You must work for it. You can't simply say, "here kid, here's your education, enjoy!" You must value education before you can receive it. Black culture doesn't value education as most other cultures do.

Crime Rates
Interracial Crime
Gangs
Incarceration

My parents would have never exposed us kids to such an ignorant community. Most of the Pacific NW is free from needless bigotry. Many in the black communities have learned bad behavior though. It is not racist to acknowledge that fact and be aware of that fact when learning what kind of character a black person has. The process can become tiring also. White people are responsible to absorb just so much disappointment.
There is no law one must trust anyone.

Crime Rates
Interracial Crime
Gangs
Incarceration

Crime Rates
Interracial Crime
Gangs
Incarceration

All the Alpha Male characteristics the left lacks.

LOL. Just LOL.

Crime Rates
Interracial Crime
Gangs
Incarceration

Well, I guess then they have a built in excuse for all their bad behavior. What exactly do you expect us to do about shit that happened two hundred years before we were born? Are you hoping for white people to invent a time machine or something?

SLAVERY? Are you fucking kidding me? Nope, not buying it.

Crime Rates
Interracial Crime
Gangs
Incarceration

Education isn't a gift. You must work for it. You can't simply say, "here kid, here's your education, enjoy!" You must value education before you can receive it. Black culture doesn't value education as most other cultures do.

So you fail to recognize that we once denied education from blacks or not? This isn't actually a debate, I"m simply poking fun at you for your lack of "ironically" ecucation

That's utter nonsense. Two entirely different thing are going on there.

Both are in area's that don't have good education. Both have high violence rates. I know, statisticlaly very "outer city" Red states have less education and statistically more violence but let's talk topic. Both uneducated, both racist.

Crime Rates
Interracial Crime
Gangs
Incarceration

So you fail to recognize that we once denied education from blacks or not? This isn't actually a debate, I"m simply poking fun at you for your lack of "ironically" ecucation
No, im saying it doesn't have shit to do with a bunch of fatherless children running around, attacking people, burning shit down and looting. They aren't thinking about slavery. They are thinking about getting some Nikes and causing mayhem just for fun.

No, im saying it doesn't have shit to do with a bunch of fatherless children running around, attacking people, burning shit down and looting. They aren't thinking about slavery. They are thinking about getting some Nikes and causing some mayhem just for fun.

We enslaved blacks. yes or no. We denied them of education. yes or no. We denied them of occupation. yes or no. You can't really be that surpised at the outcome. I'm obviously not justifying it. I'm pointing at it's source.

They want "Nike's " because of Sonny Vaccaro. They think name brands will make them "Live large" Capitalism.

Crime Rates
Interracial Crime
Gangs
Incarceration

Denied education!!?? In a short amount of time Blacks went from hardly any literacy to mostly literate. We can say that about no other oppressed people on earth! The true question is whats their excuse today? Oppressed and poor people denied an education come from all over the world from continents like Africa and SE Asia. They beat even the white students out at their own public schools and universities. Their parents have little to no education but they are damn sure to work their way up into opening their own businesses and ensuring their children are doing their homework. Whats the excuse for the modern day African American? There is none. Their culture doesn't promote education as most cultures do and as a result they fail miserably in life. End of story. The "it's all the evil white mans fault" excuse is getting old real quick and there are millions of real life examples that make this point clear.

Now you're going to ignore everything I said, address none of the facts, and respond in a way that makes you look like an idiot.

No, im saying it doesn't have shit to do with a bunch of fatherless children running around, attacking people, burning shit down and looting. They aren't thinking about slavery. They are thinking about getting some Nikes and causing some mayhem just for fun.

We enslaved blacks. yes or no. We denied them of education. yes or no. We denied them of occupation. yes or no. You can't really be that surpised at the outcome. I'm obviously not justifying it. I'm pointing at it's source.

They want "Nike's " because of Sonny Vaccaro. They think name brands will make them "Live large" Capitalism.

Why do you accuse Black People of such shallowness of thought. Poor people don't commit crimes; criminals do. Black people don't commit crimes; criminals do. It is the same with every "Demographic" you care to name. CRIMINALS DO CRIME!!

So begone with the disgusting racist and bigoted stereotyping. It is wrong and revolting!!

Greg

Denied education!!?? In a short amount of time Blacks went from hardly any literacy to mostly literate. We can say that about no other oppressed people on earth! The true question is whats their excuse today? Oppressed and poor people denied an education come from all over the world from continents like Africa and SE Asia. They beat even the white students out at their own public schools and universities. Their parents have little to no education but they are damn sure to work their way up into opening their own businesses and ensuring their children are doing their homework. Whats the excuse for the modern day African American? There is none. Their culture doesn't promote education as most cultures do and as a result they fail miserably in life. End of story. The "it's all the evil white mans fault" excuse is getting old real quick and there are millions of real life examples that make this point clear.

Now you're going to ignore everything I said, address none of the facts, and respond in a way that makes you look like an idiot.

You are generalising and in the context of the discussion it is understandable but it is wrong. Take up rates etc do NOT show that any one target group is more or less intelligent or any other qualifier. I agree that there are those who call any black person who succeeds a "coconut" and that is a powerful disincentive for some...and it is a negative in a certain cohort...but that cohort is those who are suckered in by the argument. So there are those whose ambition it is to control the agenda of a certain demographic, and there are suckers within that demographic who accept/fall for/are convinced by it.

Any institutional barriers/ issues will stop no one who is determined to overcome those real but very surmountable impediments. Our aim must be to reduce those barriers to ZERO, and frankly most have been put in place by failed Democrat and Labour Union historic policies

Greg

I'm obviously not justifying it.
Yes you are, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it. You think slavery is a valid excuse for murderous behavior in the modern era. That makes you a fucking dummy.

Forum List

Back