Are Poor People More Violent?

I love the turn this post made.

The uneducated showed up to state, "We need to fix problems with violence"~ brainy stuff.

Get smarter and you won't need that violence. But guess what, if you get smarter Politicians won't like the new you.

poor people are more violent when they are drinking ot drugged

moms who hit their sons and are poor are no violent

are really upset with their offsprings

I would say wealthy liberal parents ought to hit their children more lest they turn into occupy scum with a set of dreadlocks shitting an a bucket and saying "this is what democracy looks like."

^brainy stuff right there. Hitting kids makes them smarter (R)ight?

I would speculate that the kid getting walloped by his mom has learned some valuable lessons. His mother obviously cares more about her son than the folks that spawned the majority of the other pieces of crap on the streets of Baltimore.

When someone doesn't agree with me, they are stupid and I should punch them in the face. I have guns and I'm a good shot. They don't know who they are dealing with!

I broke the mold in my Red State when I asked, "Why not just discuss their topic with information instead of getting mad and ready to fight or kill?

I love the turn this post made.

The uneducated showed up to state, "We need to fix problems with violence"~ brainy stuff.

Get smarter and you won't need that violence. But guess what, if you get smarter Politicians won't like the new you.
LOL I donl't want violence I want a Ferrari LOL :bow3:

just joking

good night y'all:biggrin:

Extremely inner city Blacks and Extremely outer city Whites act exactly the same.

That's utter nonsense. Two entirely different thing are going on there.
WIL1715.pvw.jpg

I would say wealthy liberal parents ought to hit their children more lest they turn into occupy scum with a set of dreadlocks shitting an a bucket and saying "this is what democracy looks like."

I would speculate that the kid getting walloped by his mom has learned some valuable lessons. His mother obviously cares more about her son than the folks that spawned the majority of the other pieces of crap on the streets of Baltimore.
If hitting your kids teaches them "valuable lessons", why was he throwing rocks at the police while wearing a mask in the first place? I think it's time for the black community to admit that they aren't exactly raising their children properly.

Except actual science has proven that "Rewarding good actions" is the best discipline. Welcome to 2015.

Except actual science has proven that "Rewarding good actions" is the best discipline. Welcome to 2015.

Indeed, look how you turned out. :rolleyes:

Extremely inner city Blacks and Extremely outer city Whites act exactly the same.

LOL. Just LOL.

Man gets 25 years in shooting death of Meramec River floater News

Yes, yes, that proves your point. One link to one incident. You know what? You really do think you made a point don't you?

The Color of Crime American Renaissance

Crime Rates
  • Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
  • When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
  • Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
  • The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
Interracial Crime
  • Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
  • Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
  • Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
  • Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
Gangs
  • Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
  • Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
Incarceration
  • Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
  • Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

If hitting your kids teaches them "valuable lessons", why was he throwing rocks at the police while wearing a mask in the first place? I think it's time for the black community to admit that they aren't exactly raising their children properly.

It was a white person that said hitting their children raised them good. Violence works was their motive. They fell for it hook line and sinker.

YOu use insults instead of information. Education :) Thanks.

LOL. Just LOL.

Yes, yes, that proves your point. One link to one incident. You know what? You really do think you made a point don't you?

Crime Rates
  • Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
  • When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
  • Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
  • The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
Interracial Crime
  • Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
  • Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
  • Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
  • Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
Gangs
  • Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
Incarceration
  • Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
  • Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

I can't imagine why blacks would be violent. Just because we kidnapped them from their families in Africa, made them slaves and denied them of education.

Irony circle right there kiddo.

It's almost as jaw dropping as blacks not being able to swim because we didn't allow them to swim in public pools. Crazy stuff.

YOu use insults instead of information. Education :) Thanks.

And that dissertation you posted on parenting was sooo interesting. I'm going to recommend it to all of my buddies. Wha.... you simply made a statement and assumed it to be true? Oh never mind then.

LOL. Just LOL.

Just a recent one, I know, we polish our history well. Someone recently told me "Indians died from gun metal allergies" like an idiot that didn't understand their bias source meant "lead poisoning":blowup:

Your reference link is crap. The text doesn't show up. Headlines don't make your case.

Some kids take to learning more slowly. Clearly his peers were not helping him develop a good moral foundation. The mom is having an uphill battle to bring up a "good" kid.

LOL. Just LOL.

Crime Rates
Interracial Crime
Gangs
Incarceration

Should we deny blacks a good education or give them a better one.

Most people here have stated good education curbs violence.

Thanks for playing small brain :deal:

Forum List

Back