Are really sure you want gay marriage?

Mr.Right

Mar 19, 2015
Think about it. I mean, look at the divorce rate. Over fifty percent. Then you have alimony and child support. Speaking of which, how would you decide who pays? It's usually the husband who pays. Which one is the husband? With two guys, I guess it would be the pitcher. But which of the lesbos would be the husband? So, if you really want all the problems of marriage, I can be a good little liberal on this one. I believe in the equal sharing of misery. Have at it.

Think about it. I mean, look at the divorce rate. Over fifty percent. Then you have alimony and child support. Speaking of which, how would you decide who pays? It's usually the husband who pays. Which one is the husband? With two guys, I guess it would be the pitcher. But which of the lesbos would be the husband? So, if you really want all the problems of marriage, I can be a good little liberal on this one. I believe in the equal sharing of misery. Have at it.
Government sanctioned marriage needs to be relegated to the ashcan of history, and replaced by contracts between consenting adults.

If churches want to sanction these contracts after they are signed, by performing a religious rite, then more power to them.

Alimony and child support is determined by the incomes of both parents, ignoramus. Each pays a percentage equal to their percentage of the combined income.

image.jpg

Yes, we do. Real Americans value Equality. You aren't one so you won't understand.
So. Your argument is that I'm not a real American? Seriously?

Do I want gay marriage? No. I'm happy in my straight marriage. do I care if others want a gay marriage? No I dont.

By the way dumb shit, child support is based on custodial vs non custodial parent not mother/father.

Personally no I do not want a gay marriage, However I don't care if two people of the same sex call their union "marriage" to get the benefits/responsibilities from the State. Denying them the same benefits is wrong and should be stopped.

View attachment 38313

Yes, we do. Real Americans value Equality. You aren't one so you won't understand.
That is correct. You are an American in Name Only. It's a Liberal nation. If you aren't a liberal then you are un-American.

If you're not a liberal by the age of twenty, you have no heart.

If you're not a conservative after twenty, you don't have a brain.

BTW, how old are you?

Already married. And no divorce in the offings yet.

View attachment 38313

That is correct. You are an American in Name Only. It's a Liberal nation. If you aren't a liberal then you are un-American.
A liberal nation? Have you looked at a political map of the US lately? You guys got your butts kicked last election.

View attachment 38313

A liberal nation? Have you looked at a political map of the US lately? You guys got your butts kicked last election.
In a two-party system elections run in cycles. Learn it.

Last edited:

Okay- you have explained why you think that no person should ever get married.

Why do you specifically think that homosexuals should not be able to decide for themselves whether to get legally married?

Do I want gay marriage? No. I'm happy in my straight marriage. do I care if others want a gay marriage? No I dont.

By the way dumb shit, child support is based on custodial vs non custodial parent not mother/father.
And the mother almost always gets custody and a check. There has to be a very compelling reason for the father to get them. Plus there have been many cases where the mother makes more money, yet the courts give her the right to suck the poor bastard dry.

And the mother almost always gets custody and a check. There has to be a very compelling reason for the father to get them. Plus there have been many cases where the mother makes more money, yet the courts give her the right to suck the poor bastard dry.

Twenty years ago that is true, today not so much. In fact the current trend is joint custody with no child support paid either way.

Forum List

Back