Are Republicans losing it?

Republicans are just so full of hatred and violence. That guy is crazy.

New York Rep. Michael Grimm threatens reporter after being asked about fundraising allegations

WASHINGTON — Embattled New York Republican Rep. Michael Grimm threatened to "break" a NY1 reporter and throw him off a balcony after President Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday night.

The confrontation occurred on Capitol Hill when reporter Michael Scotto followed up questions about the President's speech by pressing the congressman on a federal investigation into his fund-raising.

RELATED: VIDEO SURFACES OF REP. GRIMM PRAISING BIGTIME DONOR RABBI

“Congressman Michael Grimm does not want to talk about some of the allegations concerning his campaign finances ... but as you saw he refused to talk about that,” Scotto said as Grimm began to walk away.

Hearing Scotto’s comment, Grimm turned and walked toward the NY1 reporter.

"Let me be clear to you, you ever do that to me again I'll throw you off this f-----g balcony,” Grimm said, according to the cable news channel.

“Why, why, I just wanted to ask you?” Scotto responded.

RELATED: FBI PROBE INTO REP. MICHAEL GRIMM'S CAMPAIGN FINANCES TIED TO ISRAELI INVESTIGATION INTO RABBI

New York Rep. Michael Grimm threatens reporter after being asked about fundraising allegations - NY Daily News

My God man, get hold of yourself, psycho...

Sorry about the dupe thread...

Like I said in my thread, it looks like they came up with the wrong color of person when they came up with the name "THUG".

My God man, get hold of yourself, psycho...

That was the most exciting part about last night.

I don't blame you for posting about it. You liberals have to do everything you can to not talk about your inept leader.

:lol: He was threatening to throw the poor guy off the balcony?

I posted a lot about Obama's great SOTU, btw. Loved it.

He was so wordy. If he wasn't such a liar he could have just said, "SOTU" it sucks. :eusa_hand:

In case mods want to combine them, I just posted this story in the Congress forum.

This guy is under investigation ... Just another dirty politician.

lol...and I posted one under CE. But it's "Just another dirty republican politician"

There is a Republican in power in NY?

:lol:

You don't follow New York Politics, do you?

It might surprise you to know that we've had Republican governors and mayors for close to 20 years straight.

Additionally upstate New York, Long Island and Staten Island are pretty conservative.

Just not bat shit crazy.

Not in the slightest.

And if they are living in NY they are crazy

Hussein feels powerless so he orders a full court press by his crooked A.G. just like any other 3rd world fascist regime would do. When republicans respond the radical left becomes oh so outraged.

Can anyone threaten a congressman like that, and not go to jail?

The poor limp bastard who was threatened was a reporter. And what Sarah won't tell you is that the slimey little shit had agreed beforehand to ONLY ask about the SOTU speech.I bet he had a skid mark in his unders!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Funny how it is not about politics or party when it is a DEM, but it is when it is a REP

The distasteful and wrong behavior is on the individual, and it does not happen because of party lines

Funny how it is not about politics or party when it is a DEM, but it is when it is a REP

The distasteful and wrong behavior is on the individual, and it does not happen because of party lines

I concur. He was a fool for the threat and he's even more foolish if he is guilty of what they are investigating.

The poor limp bastard who was threatened was a reporter. And what Sarah won't tell you is that the slimey little shit had agreed beforehand to ONLY ask about the SOTU speech.I bet he had a skid mark in his unders!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Everyone knows who he was, Willow.

Does anyone really believe Grimm meant what he said? That he would throw the guy over the rail? Really? Don't get me wrong, I think Grimm could have told the guy off without the threats, and I think the man should be taken to task for his poor choice of words, but ultimately it was nothing more than an exercise in angry hyperbole.

The guy is an ass. What he did accomplished only one thing. He has guaranteed that every reporter will take any and every opportunity to ask him the same question...

It would be dishonest to claim that both parties aren't guilty of this. When a Democrat says something stupid USMB board members are quick to say "This is how bad Democrats are." Likewise, when Republicans say something stupid Democrats are quick to say the same thing.

The individual owns those dumb remarks. Not the party.

Grimm has a lot of ethical issues going on. This guy is shady, but then, that's New York City for you. It seems like nobody honest runs for office in that city.

Except that not what the reporter said.

Asked by CNN anchor Chris Cuomo if he thought the threat was real, Scotto said "I don't believe the substance of the threat at all. I'm not taking it personal. I just think he was angry by the fact that I asked that question and I think he was even more angry by the fact that I kind of explained to viewers why he was not going to answer that question."

Scotto added that there were no preconditions when he spoke to the Grimm before the interview started.

N.Y. congressman apologizes after threatening to throw reporter off balcony ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Does anyone really believe Grimm meant what he said? That he would throw the guy over the rail? Really? Don't get me wrong, I think Grimm could have told the guy off without the threats, and I think the man should be taken to task for his poor choice of words, but ultimately it was nothing more than an exercise in angry hyperbole.

The guy is an ass. What he did accomplished only one thing. He has guaranteed that every reporter will take any and every opportunity to ask him the same question...

The idiot reporter went off script, he even said he was going off script. He should have had his punk ass whooped.

Don't tell a man that you will stick to a script if you have no intention on sticking to it. It makes you a liar and you lose what little credibility you may have had. It also may get your ass thrown off a balcony.

The idiots defending this punk ass reporter should have their asses whooped too.

I'm guessing, and by the way they follow their leader, libturds don't mind being lied to or misled.

He sounded pretty mean and thuggish.

lol, he sounded mean and thuggish

it's because he probably is, he's from New York for crying out loud

some of the rudest people in the world

The idiot reporter went off script, he even said he was going off script. He should have had his punk ass whooped.

Don't tell a man that you will stick to a script if you have no intention on sticking to it. It makes you a liar and you lose what little credibility you may have had. It also may get your ass thrown off a balcony.

The idiots defending this punk ass reporter should have their asses whooped too.

I'm guessing, and by the way they follow their leader, libturds don't mind being lied to or misled.

Fuck the "script". They are meant to be reporters. They pander enough to politicians without "sticking to a script".

Forum List

Back