Are Republicans losing it?

The idiot reporter went off script, he even said he was going off script. He should have had his punk ass whooped.

Don't tell a man that you will stick to a script if you have no intention on sticking to it. It makes you a liar and you lose what little credibility you may have had. It also may get your ass thrown off a balcony.

The idiots defending this punk ass reporter should have their asses whooped too.

I'm guessing, and by the way they follow their leader, libturds don't mind being lied to or misled.

Fuck the "script". They are meant to be reporters. They pander enough to politicians without "sticking to a script".

I would have beat his ass.

Would you agree with Obama if he were to tell a reporter "Don't ask X question, or I will get so angry I will threaten you with bodily harm?" USMB Republicans would turn it into a 100 page thread, and you would be crying bloody murder. I know you will deny it at this point, but we all know better.

The poor limp bastard who was threatened was a reporter. And what Sarah won't tell you is that the slimey little shit had agreed beforehand to ONLY ask about the SOTU speech.I bet he had a skid mark in his unders!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Except that not what the reporter said.

Asked by CNN anchor Chris Cuomo if he thought the threat was real, Scotto said "I don't believe the substance of the threat at all. I'm not taking it personal. I just think he was angry by the fact that I asked that question and I think he was even more angry by the fact that I kind of explained to viewers why he was not going to answer that question."

Scotto added that there were no preconditions when he spoke to the Grimm before the interview started.

N.Y. congressman apologizes after threatening to throw reporter off balcony ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Yes, like I believe that bullshit!

I'm shocked

:eek::eek:

Would you agree with Obama if he were to tell a reporter "Don't ask X question, or I will get so angry I will threaten you with bodily harm?"
Obama would just march off in a huff and have the reporter audited, fired, whisked away for gender reasignment and god knows what.

If this were a Democrat congressman they'd be cheering him and blaming the reporter for being a thug

we've seen it all before, just like they blamed Monica Lewinsky for Bill Clinton's fall from grace

but the faux outrage is predictable and how funny they don't want to talk about their Dear Leaders, speech they'd rather talk about this.

Surely then you have some footage of some Democrat threatening a Reporter with deadly violence when the reporter goes off script? Right?

When in doubt ........Ahhhhhhhhha..... CLINTON GOT A BLOWJOB!!!!!

Totally separate topic that the Annual Cheerleading Speech

If this were a Democrat congressman they'd be cheering him and blaming the reporter for being a thug

we've seen it all before, just like they blamed Monica Lewinsky for Bill Clinton's fall from grace

but the faux outrage is predictable and how funny they don't want to talk about their Dear Leaders, speech they'd rather talk about this.

Surely then you have some footage of some Democrat threatening a Reporter with deadly violence when the reporter goes off script? Right?

[ame=http://youtu.be/H3BCTDBKUCk]Obama Interior Secretary Threatens To Punch A Reporter Out - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/H3BCTDBKUCk]Obama Interior Secretary Threatens To Punch A Reporter Out - YouTube[/ame]

Congrats. It's not quite a threat of deadly violence but a threat of violence nonetheless.

Forum List

Back