Are the Independents Turning Against the Democrats?

Morally speaking, you might be correct. Then again, if he believed the election was rigged, it would be immoral not to make a stink about it.
If he actually believed the election was rigged, then he’s a fucking idiot. There are avenues to challenge election results, which are perfectly fine. But to still push his conspiracy theories after that process? That’s just reckless.

And I think it goes beyond that. I think he planned to say that the election was rigged. I think he planned to try to take a sledge hammer to our democracy if he didn’t win.

Is any of that illegal? We’ll find out. Regardless, I think he’s a narcissistic piece of shit and he’s ENTIRELY to blame for what happened that day.

I didn't define it for you when you used that word all by yourself. Now you suddenly need me to define it for you.

I'm not playing your stupid word games. Make your point already.

Got it, you don't want to commit to what you already said.

In what other election did the sitting POTUS not peacefully transition power?
So, what are you inferring here with your choice of the word??

So asking you to clarify your claim is ambushing myself apparently.
You have been doing a pretty good job dancing around a statement you previously made regarding a 'peaceful transition of power'.......you haven't answered the question regarding your claim of a definition of what you claim as a 'peaceful transition of power'.

You skeered to define what you previously claimed?

In what other election did the sitting POTUS not peacefully transition power?

You have been doing a pretty good job dancing around a statement you previously made regarding a 'peaceful transition of power'.......you haven't answered the question regarding your claim of a definition of what you claim as a 'peaceful transition of power'.

You skeered to define what you previously claimed?
K. Let me know when you actually have something to say.

Not interested in playing word games with you. Sorry.
You're not interested in defending what you have claimed......when questioned.

No chance you boxed your self into a corner which you don't want to come out of?

Simple matter......your statement about peaceful transition of power......

"In what other election did the sitting POTUS not peacefully transition power?"

Dude.....you been had.

You're not interested in defending what you have claimed......when questioned.

No chance you boxed your self into a corner which you don't want to come out of?

Simple matter......your statement about peaceful transition of power......

"In what other election did the sitting POTUS not peacefully transition power?"

Dude.....you been had.
Neat. Don’t care. I gave you a chance to explain yourself and now you’re just trolling.

Let me know when you have something to say.

I believe reasonable people understand what going on here, and I believe it's going to backfire bigly in 2024. It's looking like Democrats overplayed their hand and they will be responsible fore placing him back in office

Funny stuff... Indies and Swing Voters will never again vote for Rump in the numbers needed for the Pubs to win in 2024... why?... January 6, 2021...

I believe reasonable people understand what going on here, and I believe it's going to backfire bigly in 2024. It's looking like Democrats overplayed their hand and they will be responsible fore placing him back in office
Are Republicans and the MAGA media so deranged that they believe millions of people who voted against Trump in 2020 will vote for him in 2024 despite his attempted coup and his criminal indictments? The man who tried to steal their election away from them and overthrow our democracy?

Really?

Wow.

Odd, I was the one who asked you to explain your comment. For some strange reason, you do not want to go there.
No, you're just trolling. You made a comment, I asked you to explain it, then you suddenly need me to define a word that you used.

I'm not playing word games with you. When you're ready to actually say something, let me know.

Your original statement.....what do you mean by peacefully?
You're trolling. That "original" statement was in response to your claim. You made a comment, I asked you to explain it, then you suddenly need me to define a word that you used.

1690470937035.png

Your words, not mine.
Yet you used that word just fine all on your own without me needing to define it for you.

You're playing word games. I'm not interested. Let me know when you actually have something to say.

Forum List

Back