Are the Independents Turning Against the Democrats?

Amazing how libturds can look at riots and a city on fire then use the word "peaceful" when describing the conditions.
The people lighting things on fire and rioting are not peaceful at all. Neither were many of the people on Jan 6.

See that's not so hard. Can you say the same, bed wetter?

Seems a lot of people think they know who will win the next presidential election. I sure don't.
My thought is that many will vote for some one they don't care for much, just because they dislike the other main possibility even more
Bad deal, we are a real mess as a country.

I believe reasonable people understand what going on here, and I believe it's going to backfire bigly in 2024. It's looking like Democrats overplayed their hand and they will be responsible fore placing him back in office

Independents are not going to support Trump. Republicans are the ones going too far in pushing anti-abortion legislation and other radical views.

Independents are not going to support Trump. Republicans are the ones going too far in pushing anti-abortion legislation and other radical views.
Theres a lot more going on in this country than your abortion issue. Although I know you guys will try to scare your voting base with this issue to get out the vote for Mr Potato head

What a perfect excuse to mask the fact that most voters aren't buying the GOP's load of bullshit and that the party is on it's way to extinction.

"WHAAAAAH!
THEY CHEATED!"
Dims are the one peddling a load of bullshit.

Now you can not define what is 'peacefully'????

And I pointed out not all elections were transferred peacefully.

You “point something out”, and then fail to explain what you’re referring to because you need a formal definition of the word you used in your own claim.

I’m not interested in playing word games with you. Let me know when you have something important to say.

Last edited:
I believe reasonable people understand what going on here, and I believe it's going to backfire bigly in 2024. It's looking like Democrats overplayed their hand and they will be responsible fore placing him back in office

There should only be one question . Are you an American or are you a Democrat?

The evidence against Trump is detailed and very damning. What would you propose that democrats do.....not prosecute someone because of their last name?

Forum List

Back