Are the Independents Turning Against the Democrats?

You go and educate yourself. Ohio is a bellwether.

All the productive people left Ohio a long time ago. Nobody left there but welfare cases and govt. employees of one kind or another. And, the GOP is strong there despite that anyway.

I believe reasonable people understand what going on here, and I believe it's going to backfire bigly in 2024. It's looking like Democrats overplayed their hand and they will be responsible fore placing him back in office

Are Republicans turning against Republicans?

Former Trump official on Steele show warning of the dangers of a second Trump term[BLOWBACK]

The election fraud claims were BS. And that came from his stupid ass.

If he had gracefully accepted defeat and bowed out, like every other losing President, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

But no. Your guy is the only one who failed to peacefully transition power. And you guys don’t give a shit about that.
Like how you jumped on Trump....LOL

I wasn't talking about Him.

That's laughable. He does not beat Vivek R. He doesn't even beat Ron DeSantis. Just compare the health of Florida vs. the health of California.

You don't live in the same reality the rest of America does.

Q. How do you know Independents are turning against to the Democrats?

A. Explain how you know*

* Actually, being the idiot-gram author you are, maybe you want the Independent voters too want all the lies** you and your cohorts write!

** BIG LIES and Conspiracy Theories***

*** Conspiracy Stories, not Theories sense a theory must have credible evidence to proof what are clearly fictions.
bed-wettingN2.png

I don't see how the DNC has ANYONE supporting or voting for their whores. You have to either be a complete jabbering, window licking, helmet wearing retard like Turd Catcher, or a criminal sociopath involved in the corrupt endeavors and enriching yourself at the country's expense.
1690297801311.png

Define peacefully.
Amazing how libturds can look at riots and a city on fire then use the word "peaceful" when describing the conditions.

I assume they're already stupid as a basis, but you have to make an effort to look THAT STUPID.

Forum List

Back