Are the Independents Turning Against the Democrats?

Who cares?

Thats why we have ballot harvesting.

Yeah, except this time the GOP are going to be doing it too.

And early voting.

And mail in.

Everything's on the table, and Trump's all in.

I don't wanna get too pollyannish, but sometimes it seems like we're on the precipice of a major electoral decimation of the Democrat Party.

And perhaps they can sense it too.

It would go a long way toward explaining why they're going for broke with the most transparent corruption and two-tiered justice system that this country has ever witnessed.

Time will tell.

I believe reasonable people understand what going on here, and I believe it's going to backfire bigly in 2024. It's looking like Democrats overplayed their hand and they will be responsible fore placing him back in office

I think reasonable people don't want to find out what Grifty has in mind for America. They may not love the Dems but they know what they gonna get with the Dems.

What a perfect excuse to mask the fact that most voters aren't buying the GOP's load of bullshit and that the party is on it's way to extinction.

"WHAAAAAH!
THEY CHEATED!"

The GOP won the popular vote by three points in 2022.

And Trump wasn't even on the ticket.

What you dopes don't understand is that more people show up when he's there.

Not to vote against him, but to support him.

And this time people will be able to consider Joe Biden's abysmal track record both policy-wise, and as a person.

You don't stand a chance.

MK,
A total Sell-out.

POS45 Slanders MK, she gets upset.
Loses her job at Fox.
Desperate for the POWER she once had,
Kneels to POS45.
What a fucking COWARD.

Yup, she is making BANK, far more than ANY of us here,
but a Sell-Out, no Doubt.

Are the Independents Turning Against the Democrats?​

Considering the new marxist democrat party loathes the very concept of people being independent, it shouldn't surprise anyone if they are.

MK,
A total Sell-out.

POS45 Slanders MK, she gets upset.
Loses her job at Fox.
Desperate for the POWER she once had,
Kneels to POS45.
What a fucking COWARD.

Yup, she is making BANK, far more than ANY of us here,
but a Sell-Out, no Doubt.

Damn you are shallow.

I believe reasonable people understand what going on here, and I believe it's going to backfire bigly in 2024. It's looking like Democrats overplayed their hand and they will be responsible fore placing him back in office

MTG is working on making sure we know why we vote for Democrats.

Damn you are shallow.
I recognize Cowards and Sell-Outs.
Imagine your Family Member Calling you a PUSSY on National TV, then the next year you are protecting that same scum that called you a PUSSY.

You are that PUSSY.
Congrats.
Pussy.

I recognize Cowards and Sell-Outs.
Imagine your Family Member Calling you a PUSSY on National TV, then the next year you are protecting that same scum that called you a PUSSY.

You are that PUSSY.
Congrats.
Pussy.

Not everyone is an ignoramus like you.
Some people can see their errors and grow.
I understand that is not you.

Forum List

Back