Are the Independents Turning Against the Democrats?

Meh....was a lot of election fraud BS,, usually after the right won.
The election fraud claims were BS. And that came from his stupid ass.

If he had gracefully accepted defeat and bowed out, like every other losing President, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

But no. Your guy is the only one who failed to peacefully transition power. And you guys don’t give a shit about that.

I believe reasonable people understand what going on here, and I believe it's going to backfire bigly in 2024. It's looking like Democrats overplayed their hand and they will be responsible fore placing him back in office

I'm an independent who, after 2016, will NEVER vote Democrat again.

Having said that, get used to saying "President Newsom."

I believe reasonable people understand what going on here, and I believe it's going to backfire bigly in 2024. It's looking like Democrats overplayed their hand and they will be responsible fore placing him back in office

Yes.

This happened in the midterms in 2022, but Roe saved the Democrats. Won't be such an issue in 2024. And the Democrats have.....Joe Biden.

I'm an independent who, after 2016, will NEVER vote Democrat again.

Having said that, get used to saying "President Newsom."

That's a heavy, HEAVY lift.

Any Republican, even Trump, can simply rub Newsom's face in the images coming out of the very state he tanked. Sad that Newsom is such a narcissist he thinks it doesn't matter.

They should be turning against both of the shitty parties.
Not if you nominate Trump again.
Yep and yep.

The fact that the GQP has gone off the rails doesn't mean that the Dems haven't, too. The only thing keeping many independents from voting Republican or third party is this Dunning-Kruger cult that has consumed the Republican Party.

What's WORSE is that this is THE PERFECT time for a third party to rise, and people like No Labels (and, I wish, the Forward Party) are poised to do that. But that weakens the vote against the orange cult.

So in that way, authoritarians Trump and DeSantis might be holding back a badly-needed third party right now.

Last edited:
That's a heavy, HEAVY lift.

Any Republican, even Trump, can simply rub Newsom's face in the images coming out of the very state he tanked. Sad that Newsom is such a narcissist he thinks it doesn't matter.
Newsom is horrendous.

And he beats any Republican nominee.

Newsom is horrendous.

And he beats any Republican nominee.

That's laughable. He does not beat Vivek R. He doesn't even beat Ron DeSantis. Just compare the health of Florida vs. the health of California.

Yeah, I know, the Democrats will try to personally destroy DeSantis again in the same way they did Trump. They're doing it now.

It's gets increasingly less effective.

It was indies who got Trump elected. He even increased the black vote for the GOP by 50%, and looks like he will get 20%-25% of the black vote this time around from the 15% he got before, probably more as Democrats keep doubling down on their fanatic advocacy of sexually mutilating children and promoting groomers in grade schools leading into the election cycles. He will get a big swing in latino votes as well.

It was indies who got Trump elected. He even increased the black vote for the GOP by 50%, and looks like he will get 20%-25% of the black vote this time around from the 15% he got before, probably more as Democrats keep doubling down on their fanatic advocacy of sexually mutilating children and promoting groomers in grade schools leading into the election cycles. He will get a big swing in latino votes as well.
Grifty** the Constitution terminator will get his mushy ass kicked again.

** impeached

Grifty** the Constitution terminator will get his mushy ass kicked again.

** impeached

Yes, Biden is definitely out, and DEmocrats have no replacement worth mentioning. You're right to be afraid; you deviants and fetishists on your way to being tossed back into your closets and the doors nailed shut.

Yes, Biden is definitely out, and DEmocrats have no replacement worth mentioning. You're right to be afraid; you deviants and fetishists on your way to being tossed back into your closets and the doors nailed shut.
Have you looked at Ohio lately? That's what is coming your way

That's laughable.
We wish, but no.
He does not beat Vivek R.
Gruesome destroys him.
He doesn't even beat Ron DeSantis.
He destroys him too, but neither will be the R nom.
Just compare the health of Florida vs. the health of California.
Irrelevant.

The MSM will be all in for Gruesome, and abortion will remain a HUGE issue.
Yeah, I know, the Democrats will try to personally destroy DeSantis again in the same way they did Trump. They're doing it now.
They don't need to.

He won't be the nom and never had any national political future.
It's gets increasingly less effective.
And irrelevant - he won't be the nom.

It'll be Trump v Gruesome.

Gruesome wins in a landslide.

I don't like it, but that's reality.

We wish, but no.

Gruesome destroys him.

He destroys him too, but neither will be the R nom.

Irrelevant.

The MSM will be all in for Gruesome, and abortion will remain a HUGE issue.

They don't need to.

He won't be the nom and never had any national political future.

And irrelevant - he won't be the nom.

It'll be Trump v Gruesome.

Gruesome wins in a landslide.

I don't like it, but that's reality.

Got any polling on any of this?

Newsome ain't gonna be president.

But a poll from the UC Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies tells a darker story for the governor. Only 46% of registered voters surveyed approved of Newsom’s performance, compared to 48% who did not.

Flourish logoA Flourish chart
In the Berkeley survey, 36% of the respondents said they would vote to recall the governor if given the chance

Last edited:

Forum List

Back