Are the Independents Turning Against the Democrats?

See how successful Jack Smith is.
I have no idea how that will turn out. Whether he did anything illegal or not, his actions speak for themselves and he will not be able to justify them to people who aren't already in his cult.

Huge number of haters in NYC and LA County.
Really hate him
Really Really hate him.

Outside of those 2 areas.
He is beloved.
Just those 2 areas? I see lots of blue on this map.

1690250777253.png

I have no idea how that will turn out. Whether he did anything illegal or not, his actions speak for themselves and he will not be able to justify them to people who aren't already in his cult.
May make people realize He did nothing as He has claimed, If Mr Smith doesn't pan out.
Sympathy vote.

Correct
People love him.
The thing is that people either really love him or hate him. No middle ground where people could be just ok with him. And you Trump lovers don't have the man power to vote him into office again.

Not everyone is an ignoramus like you.
Some people can see their errors and grow.
I understand that is not you.
You understand nothing about me.
Funny how you deflect your owns faults upon others.

I accept your surrender.

May make people realize He did nothing as He has claimed, If Mr Smith doesn't pan out.
Sympathy vote.
He did plenty. Whether it's illegal or not, we should expect better from the POTUS. Much better.

The only POTUS in our entire history who did not allow a peaceful transition of power. Not good.

The thing is that people either really love him or hate him. No middle ground where people could be just ok with him. And you Trump lovers don't have the man power to vote him into office again.
We went to election rigging school disguised as progressives....Stay tuned.

He did plenty. Whether it's illegal or not, we should expect better from the POTUS. Much better.

The only POTUS in our entire history who did not allow a peaceful transition of power. Not good.
Meh....was a lot of election fraud BS,, usually after the right won.

The GOP won the popular vote by three points in 2022.

And Trump wasn't even on the ticket.

What you dopes don't understand is that more people show up when he's there.

Not to vote against him, but to support him.

And this time people will be able to consider Joe Biden's abysmal track record both policy-wise, and as a person.

You don't stand a chance.
Wrong!
The GOP got it's ass handed to it in 2022.
Typically in the midterm election the party out of power picks up a significant number of seats in the House and Senate.
That didn't happen this time.
The "red tsunami" fizzled.
And that was Donald Trump and his election denying candidates like Kari Lake's fault.

Wrong!
The GOP got it's ass handed to it in 2022.
Typically in the midterm election the party out of power picks up a significant number of seats in the House and Senate.
That didn't happen this time.
The "red tsunami" fizzled.
And that was Donald Trump and his election denying candidates like Kari Lake's fault.
Took the house, ask Biden how that is working out.

Took the house, ask Biden how that is working out.
BARELY a slim majority in the house.
And it is working out just fine for Biden
Might want to ask ole Kevin how it's working out for him though.
This was the first midterm in 21 years where the incumbent party didn't suffer significant losses. That leaves the slim Republican majority in the house somewhat neutered in it's power.

This was the first midterm in 21 years where the incumbent party didn't suffer significant losses. That leaves the slim Republican majority in the house somewhat neutered in it's power.
Barely is a majority.

So slim they couldn't tell George Santos to pack his shit and take a hike

Forum List

Back