Are the Napa valley fires God punishing California for voting for Hillary? Lots of air pollution

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Lots of CO2 in that smoke....California is breaking their own pollution laws.

What's odd to me is that there were never any wildfires before Trump took office.

Its interesting that those fires fall within a magmatic zone between calderas. There was some earthquake activity in that region right when those fires popped.

Interesting question...but God would have been more justified by earthquaking LA. These grapes serve a purpose.

What's odd to me is that there were never any wildfires before Trump took office.

You really need to get out more and stop following right wing fake news

They have degraded California's foliage with their aerial chemical sprays so bad the plants are dying throughout. Hopefully they have stopped that shit and some of the forest can recover before they are totally devastated.

You really need to get out more and stop following right wing fake news
But tornadoes and hurricanes are due to manmade gorebal warming.

Are the Napa valley fires God punishing California for voting for Hillary? Lots of air pollution

God is still angry from trump becoming president. As we learned from the Bible, God is not a great shot and sprays his anger out randomly on everyone.

and you mock an event causes people to lose homes and life....yes you are a good republican

It's a mockery of the many democrat politicians and supporters who claimed that Harvey was Texas' punishment for voting Trump. So, your snark is in error.

Forum List

Back