Are there any honest liberals who are Sick and disgusted with the race baiting?

Oh, this is going to be a wonderful piece of convoluted logic, I can see that now.

Just exactly how do you purport that I claim to e a victim of racism?
My point was aimed at the collective: the preponderance of rightwingers. If you don't fit in those clodhoppers, don't wear them.

Ok, I'll bite --- Just exactly how do you purport that the "preponderance of rightwingers" claim to be victims of racism?
LOL Read the racism, racial issues forum. Read the preponderance of threads in the politics and current events forums. Count.
i'll take that response to mean "I don't have a clue, but it sounded really good."
Well, you can take it that way, but you'd be lying to yourself, denying the truth and reality. It isn't my job to go through all the threads and posts to find it is rightwingers who bring up this subject more often and claim race baitng, against themselves, and racism against them, etc. It becomes very obvious very soon who is screaming about racism the most. But you are too lazy to confirm or rebut your own contentions. Has nothing whatsoever to do with me.

Are these two police incidents racial? That's all, you libs aren't even able to answer a simple question. How do have an intelligent conversation with you people.:dunno:

Seems like there are so many of these liberal "Democratic" Party politicians who couldn't wait to make these two police incidents about race. There must be some honest liberals here who are disgusted by this kind of crap...

This guy is a piece of shit:mad:

It isn't only about race, it's also about police officers out of control. Killing unarmed citizens on a regular basis neither protects nor serves the public.

No, it is about people out of control, people with no respect for the law or each other.

You resist arrest, you run a chance of getting killed.

If you did nothing, STFU, get a lawyer and sue for false arrest.

Or, get shot, your family probably will dig the money more than they dug you.

Seems like there are so many of these liberal "Democratic" Party politicians who couldn't wait to make these two police incidents about race. There must be some honest liberals here who are disgusted by this kind of crap...

Coming from a Jewish supremacist this made me laugh. You're such a hypocrite.

The answer to the OP question is NO! If a Progressive was truly tired of the Obama/Jackson/Sharpton three stooges of race-baiting then they would no longer be Progressives.

Coming from a Jewish supremacist this made me laugh. You're such a hypocrite.

a who? What does being Jewish have to do with politicians making a racial issue out of these incidents for for political gain?:dunno:

I agree. The race baiting by the right and it's media is disgusting.

The answer to the OP question is NO! If a Progressive was truly tired of the Obama/Jackson/Sharpton three stooges of race-baiting then they would no longer be Progressives.

So far it seems no is the answer

Democrats are making a terrible mistake. Their chances of winning the Whitehouse are evaporating with everything self-righteous protest that causes damage and massive traffic-jams.

It is their entire bread and butter and with out propping up and keeping these grievances front and center, the democrat party is finished.

The democrats know it too. Hence, the reason their fucking liars talk out of both sides of their faces.

Look at what it has done for them.

You tell me how this relates.

quote-there-is-another-class-of-colored-people-who-make-a-business-of-keeping-the-troubles-the-wrongs-booker-t-washington-354862.jpg

We all know what side the media is on. We know why they did not hype Dillon Tyler, why we have already forgotten about Brendan Tevlin, why the president invited these isidious losers like AL Sharpton (who Booker T were the types Sharpton was referring to almost 100 years ago) and how imperative it is for them to ramp up the long winded narrative.

It is that important. They are all too aware that with out this race baiting, and with out perpetually putting the grievance INDUSTRY front and center the democrats will evaporate as a party.

They have waaaay too many people brainwashed.

Hell, there are still people (with educations too) who think Michael Brown was walking away from 140 feet with his back to Wilson. Yes, I know. How could they be educated. I do not really get it either, but that is how imperative it is for them to keep the race war going, and making sure the race war gets ramped up.

The democrats can then swoop in and "save the day" again.

Last edited:
It is their entire bread and butter and with out propping up and keeping these grievances front and center, the democrat party is finished.

The democrats know it too. Hence, the reason their fucking liars talk out of both sides of their faces.

Look at what it has done for them.

You tell me how this relates.

quote-there-is-another-class-of-colored-people-who-make-a-business-of-keeping-the-troubles-the-wrongs-booker-t-washington-354862.jpg

We all know what side the media is on. We know why they did not hype Dillon Tyler, why we have already forgotten about Brendan Tevlin, why the president invited these isidious losers like AL Sharpton (who Booker T were the types Sharpton was referring to almost 100 years ago) and how imperative it is for them to ramp up the long winded narrative.

It is that important. They are all too aware that with out this race baiting, and with out perpetually putting the grievance INDUSTRY front and center the democrats will evaporate as a party.

They have waaaay too many people brainwashed.

Hell, there are still people (with educations too) who think Michael Brown was walking away from 140 feet with his back to the Wilson. Yes, I know. How could they be educated. I do not really get it either, but that is how imperative it is for them to keep the race war going, and making sure the race war gets ramped up.

The democrats can then swoop in and "save the day" again.
You should look up what he actually wrote, in context. It will surprise you.

Hardcore left wing partisan ideologues, as we see on this thread, have much to maintain and protect by keeping the races divided and angry at each other. They'll even go so far as to deny that they're even doing it, they have that much to protect.

To respond to the question posed by the thread, yes, I think many who are centrist or lean a bit to the Left are beginning to see what is happening. But far more encouraging are the increasing signs that more and more American Blacks themselves are beginning to decide that the Left has hurt them more than helped them by isolating them like this.

Good, good, good. It'll be a while, but it appears to be beginning.

Racists like you will just never get it.

Talking about race and racial problems is NOT race-baiting.

The REAL piece of shit??? Well, look in the mirror, honey child.

Hardcore left wing partisan ideologues, as we see on this thread, have much to maintain and protect by keeping the races divided and angry at each other. They'll even go so far as to deny that they're even doing it, they have that much to protect.

To respond to the question posed by the thread, yes, I think many who are centrist or lean a bit to the Left are beginning to see what is happening. But far more encouraging are the increasing signs that more and more American Blacks themselves are beginning to decide that the Left has hurt them more than helped them by isolating them like this.

Good, good, good. It'll be a while, but it appears to be beginning.

neil-patrick-harris-thumbs-up-gif.gif

Well, let us hope so.

To answer the OP ... yes, we liberals are disgusted with jroc's chronic racebaiting.

Being consistent, we're just as disgusted with the chronic racebaiting of all the conservatives on this thread.

The bigger question is concerns why racebaiting has become the preferred tactic for the right here. There are few conservatives here who aren't proud race hustlers. It's what defines them now, their desire to make every single thing entirely about race.

To answer the OP ... yes, we liberals are disgusted with jroc's chronic racebaiting.

Being consistent, we're just as disgusted with the chronic racebaiting of all the conservatives on this thread.

The bigger question is concerns why racebaiting has become the preferred tactic for the right here. There are few conservatives here who aren't proud race hustlers. It's what defines them now, their desire to make every single thing entirely about race.

Apparently YOU never read the racist stuff from the left, such as you bullshit post!

2885r14.jpg

Forum List

Back