Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

Yes, but does he?

I only ask, because you are ASSuming that his actions will be the same as you claim there were in his old job.

That clashes with your claim to understand that his job will be different.

Unless you were just lying?
And you base your conclusion on what? Donald Trumps words?

Conclusion?

I was asking you about your assumption that Trump's behavior would not change despite being in a completely different job.

Would you care to explain that assumption now and how you "concluded" that?
Is that it? OK. No, I see absolutely no reason to believe that Trump will even attempt to do anything you think he'll do. And there's clearly no reason to believe that Donald Trump will suddenly take on the form of a distinguished statesman and respectable leader.

That is not what you said before. YOu said he would encourage large amounts of immigration of cheap labor, like you believe he did before.

Despite the fact that his job will be completely different.

I have asked you to explain why you think that.

You seem to be unable to do that.

Is that because you just said it to smear him without giving it any deeper thought that if it sounded negative?

Because that is the impression you are giving.

Oh, and it was pretty dumb of you to think I would not call you on that bullshit.

Or perhaps it was "intelligent" of me to stone cold bust you like that?

Anyone supporting Bernie cannot be by definition, all that intelligent.

I only ask, because you are ASSuming that his actions will be the same as you claim there were in his old job.

Conclusion?

I was asking you about your assumption that Trump's behavior would not change despite being in a completely different job.

Is that it? OK. No, I see absolutely no reason to believe that Trump will even attempt to do anything you think he'll do. And there's clearly no reason to believe that Donald Trump will suddenly take on the form of a distinguished statesman and respectable leader.

That is not what you said before. YOu said he would encourage large amounts of immigration of cheap labor, like you believe he did before.

Is that because you just said it to smear him without giving it any deeper thought that if it sounded negative?

Oh, and it was pretty dumb of you to think I would not call you on that bullshit.

I think you may be having a little trouble constructing a lucid argument. You still can't explain why you believe Trump will do what he says. The so called explanation you gave previously was laughable at best.

Don't try to change the subject.

You said he would encourage a flood of cheap Third World Labor.

I've asked why you think that and you refuse to explain your oh so smart reasonings...

Any time you are ready to explain your position...

Smart guy.

Anybody that makes blanket statements about the intelligence of people they disagree with hasn't grown up enough to realize a person can be both intelligent and ignorant. There are very intelligent people all over the political spectrum.

Conclusion?

A characteristically Trump like response.

Conclusion?

I am not a Trump supporter kid...

Conclusion?

I think you may be having a little trouble constructing a lucid argument. You still can't explain why you believe Trump will do what he says. The so called explanation you gave previously was laughable at best.

I've asked why you think that and you refuse to explain your oh so smart reasonings...

Smart guy.
Obviously I draw my conclusions based on Donald Trump's history. What else is there to go on? His words? Those are worth nothing.

Conclusion?

That puts you at least a couple of IQ points ahead of some.

Conclusion?

Smart guy.
Obviously I draw my conclusions based on Donald Trump's history. What else is there to go on? His words? Those are worth nothing.

You've studied Donald Trump?

I am more than a few IQ point above most buddy.

I am more than a few IQ point above most buddy.
So obviously you could never be a Trump follower.

If so where are they? They certainly haven't shown themselves in the news media or on this forum.

2eg4qy0.png

Conclusion?

Smart guy.

But you agreed that his job would be different.

It is pretty stupid to look at someone's actions when he did their old job and assume they will do the same things (you claim they did) in the previous job.

GHWBush at no time during in office, piloted a fighter plane and strafed the Japanese.

Carter did not plant peanuts in the Rose Garden.

Your explanation is the reasons of a drunken fool.

Smart guy.

Exactly WHO openly stated that he "loves poorly educated voters"???

He also he said won with and loves the highly educated ... As well as he loves police, vets, evangelical, workers, business owners ... Shit, just about everyone.

Smart guy.

It is pretty stupid to look at someone's actions when he did their old job and assume they will do the same things (you claim they did) in the previous job.

GHWBush at no time during in office, piloted a fighter plane and strafed the Japanese.

Smart guy.
A person's previous job performance and decision making is exactly how we measure people. We judge them based on merit, not on promises.

Smart guy.

Smart guy.
A person's previous job performance and decision making is exactly how we measure people. We judge them based on merit, not on promises.

The Trump Organization has over 22,000 employees with a cadre of female executives.
His five children are a testament to his success.
What say ye?

Forum List

Back