Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

Trump supporters will, however, be in for a shocking "education" when they finally (maybe) figure out that Trump is a hell of a lot more liberal than even a Hillary Clinton....and that they.....once again....have been had.
That's the thing. They may want a more progressive econ message. The problem with the Donald is his rhetoric can be so over the top, but then again he's sort of running an 19th century campaign, where without television where a candidate can speak directly, he pretty much had to be an entertainer. The Trumpeters who say "he'll spend a billion of his own on this" are stupid, or at least emotional.

But maybe it's not so stupid if someone things free trade with Mexico and China are hurting more than helping, as the Mexicans and Chinese are NOW allowed to trade, and that the "class" of people who control the gop don't have their economic interests at heart because what they really are about is cutting their own taxes to dump debt on our kids, and all this theocrat social issues is just window dressing to cover up the massive economic rape they're engaging in, and that regardless how one feels about immigration, it's not really in OUR interests to have workers sending money back to support families in other countries.
Based on his history we can only assume that a Trump Presidency would open the gates and encourage the importation of as much cheap foreign labor as possible.

REally? YOu really gave that some thought? You want to stick with that?

Moron.
Another compelling rebuttal.
you have to take everything they say with a grain of salt ,,after all they supported what probably was the biggest FU as president we ever had GWB
Meanwhile Trump just blew away the whole Bush narrative they'd been clinging to for years.

That's the thing. They may want a more progressive econ message. The problem with the Donald is his rhetoric can be so over the top, but then again he's sort of running an 19th century campaign, where without television where a candidate can speak directly, he pretty much had to be an entertainer. The Trumpeters who say "he'll spend a billion of his own on this" are stupid, or at least emotional.

But maybe it's not so stupid if someone things free trade with Mexico and China are hurting more than helping, as the Mexicans and Chinese are NOW allowed to trade, and that the "class" of people who control the gop don't have their economic interests at heart because what they really are about is cutting their own taxes to dump debt on our kids, and all this theocrat social issues is just window dressing to cover up the massive economic rape they're engaging in, and that regardless how one feels about immigration, it's not really in OUR interests to have workers sending money back to support families in other countries.
Based on his history we can only assume that a Trump Presidency would open the gates and encourage the importation of as much cheap foreign labor as possible.

Moron.

Do you understand that his job description will be different as President than as Real Estate Developer?
Yes, but does he?
Hopefully he does 4 of his companies went bankrupt Don't think America can withstand that

Since I don't have a penis I wouldn't know. But men do seem to be sensitive about that.

But if yours is not operating at peak, perhaps that's why you aren't sensitive.
You're absolutly right I'm not sensitive about it. You haven't replied to the first part tough. You know, the part where he is being blatently racist. That doesn't disturb you?

How is stating that some illegal aliens who are Mexican are criminals, racist?

I seriously do not understand that.
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime. They’re rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they’re telling us what we’re getting.” This is the quote. Now first of you're right you don't answer to me and I do appoligise. Now please tell me why you feel this quote is not racist. Please explain to me wen someone first sais. Mexico doesn't send his best. Then specifies why they're not the best (they have problems) then specifies those problems (drugs,crime,rapists) and then put the only assumption in that entire quote on the fact that some are good ppl?

How's it racist?
Racist? No. But Trump and his dim witted followers certainly are bigoted, prejudiced, and stupidly hateful.

And you possess delusions of grandeur.

I only ask, because you are ASSuming that his actions will be the same as you claim there were in his old job.

That clashes with your claim to understand that his job will be different.

Unless you were just lying?

My concern is that Trump speaks on the campaign circuit as if he would STILL address his job as president in the same way that he implemented projects as a real estate developer....forgetting that there is a pesky congress, courts and procedures that would bring a hefty dose of reality to his promises.

You're absolutly right I'm not sensitive about it. You haven't replied to the first part tough. You know, the part where he is being blatently racist. That doesn't disturb you?

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime. They’re rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they’re telling us what we’re getting.” This is the quote. Now first of you're right you don't answer to me and I do appoligise. Now please tell me why you feel this quote is not racist. Please explain to me wen someone first sais. Mexico doesn't send his best. Then specifies why they're not the best (they have problems) then specifies those problems (drugs,crime,rapists) and then put the only assumption in that entire quote on the fact that some are good ppl?

How's it racist?
Racist? No. But Trump and his dim witted followers certainly are bigoted, prejudiced, and stupidly hateful.

I'm sorry, I can't help you with your soul crushing feelings of inferiority.

Moron.

Do you understand that his job description will be different as President than as Real Estate Developer?
Yes, but does he?
Hopefully he does 4 of his companies went bankrupt Don't think America can withstand that
He's a shameless self promoter who's always just one step ahead of the law.

How's it racist?

You are so narcissistic as to think you know my feelings.
Get over yourself.

Moron.

Yes, but does he?

I only ask, because you are ASSuming that his actions will be the same as you claim there were in his old job.

And you base your conclusion on what? Donald Trumps words?

Conclusion?

I was asking you about your assumption that Trump's behavior would not change despite being in a completely different job.

Would you care to explain that assumption now and how you "concluded" that?

My concern is that Trump speaks on the campaign circuit as if he would STILL address his job as president in the same way that he implemented projects as a real estate developer....forgetting that there is a pesky congress, courts and procedures that would bring a hefty dose of reality to his promises.

Seems unlikely that Trump would not be aware of that.

Yes, but does he?

Conclusion?

I was asking you about your assumption that Trump's behavior would not change despite being in a completely different job.

Is that it? OK. No, I see absolutely no reason to believe that Trump will even attempt to do anything you think he'll do. And there's clearly no reason to believe that Donald Trump will suddenly take on the form of a distinguished statesman and respectable leader.

How's it racist?

Get over yourself.
You really aren't very complicated.

How's it racist?

Get over yourself.

That's because you are a robot.

Yes, but does he?

Conclusion?

Is that it? OK. No, I see absolutely no reason to believe that Trump will even attempt to do anything you think he'll do. And there's clearly no reason to believe that Donald Trump will suddenly take on the form of a distinguished statesman and respectable leader.

That is not what you said before. YOu said he would encourage large amounts of immigration of cheap labor, like you believe he did before.

Despite the fact that his job will be completely different.

I have asked you to explain why you think that.

You seem to be unable to do that.

Is that because you just said it to smear him without giving it any deeper thought that if it sounded negative?

Because that is the impression you are giving.

Oh, and it was pretty dumb of you to think I would not call you on that bullshit.

Or perhaps it was "intelligent" of me to stone cold bust you like that?

Get over yourself.

That's because you are a robot.

Yes, but does he?

Conclusion?

That is not what you said before. YOu said he would encourage large amounts of immigration of cheap labor, like you believe he did before.

Despite the fact that his job will be completely different.

I have asked you to explain why you think that.

You seem to be unable to do that.

Is that because you just said it to smear him without giving it any deeper thought that if it sounded negative?

Because that is the impression you are giving.

Oh, and it was pretty dumb of you to think I would not call you on that bullshit.

Or perhaps it was "intelligent" of me to stone cold bust you like that?
I think you may be having a little trouble constructing a lucid argument. You still can't explain why you believe Trump will do what he says. The so called explanation you gave previously was laughable at best.

Sanders supporters are the intelligent half of the voter rejection of establishment politics......Trump followers are the stupid half.

Maybe we should support their rejection of establishment politics even if their reasons are stupid. Trump and Sanders supporters both know one thing for sure; the establishment is corrupt and something needs to change.

Forum List

Back