Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

That is not what you said before. YOu said he would encourage large amounts of immigration of cheap labor, like you believe he did before.

Despite the fact that his job will be completely different.

I have asked you to explain why you think that.

You seem to be unable to do that.

Is that because you just said it to smear him without giving it any deeper thought that if it sounded negative?

Because that is the impression you are giving.

Oh, and it was pretty dumb of you to think I would not call you on that bullshit.

Or perhaps it was "intelligent" of me to stone cold bust you like that?
I think you may be having a little trouble constructing a lucid argument. You still can't explain why you believe Trump will do what he says. The so called explanation you gave previously was laughable at best.

Don't try to change the subject.

You said he would encourage a flood of cheap Third World Labor.

I've asked why you think that and you refuse to explain your oh so smart reasonings...

Any time you are ready to explain your position...

Smart guy.
Obviously I draw my conclusions based on Donald Trump's history. What else is there to go on? His words? Those are worth nothing.

But you agreed that his job would be different.

It is pretty stupid to look at someone's actions when he did their old job and assume they will do the same things (you claim they did) in the previous job.

GHWBush at no time during in office, piloted a fighter plane and strafed the Japanese.

Carter did not plant peanuts in the Rose Garden.

Your explanation is the reasons of a drunken fool.

Smart guy.
A person's previous job performance and decision making is exactly how we measure people. We judge them based on merit, not on promises.

Job performance yes. YOu stated that you thought he would do the same actions.

And have not been able to tell me why you think that.

That shows you were talking without thinking. Not very smart of you.

Especially against someone who has shown that they rarely let bullshit go unchallenged.

Do you want to ask me now why I think his actions will be different than in a his previous job?

DO you think that I will be able to explain my reasons, smart guy?

I think you may be having a little trouble constructing a lucid argument. You still can't explain why you believe Trump will do what he says. The so called explanation you gave previously was laughable at best.

I've asked why you think that and you refuse to explain your oh so smart reasonings...

Smart guy.
Obviously I draw my conclusions based on Donald Trump's history. What else is there to go on? His words? Those are worth nothing.

It is pretty stupid to look at someone's actions when he did their old job and assume they will do the same things (you claim they did) in the previous job.

GHWBush at no time during in office, piloted a fighter plane and strafed the Japanese.

Smart guy.
A person's previous job performance and decision making is exactly how we measure people. We judge them based on merit, not on promises.

The Trump Organization has over 22,000 employees with a cadre of female executives.
His five children are a testament to his success.
What say ye?
I say a continuous string of one failed business scheme after another kept aloft by a sleazy self promoter.

Smart guy.

Smart guy.

The Trump Organization has over 22,000 employees with a cadre of female executives.
His five children are a testament to his success.
What say ye?

LOL!! That's hilarious the way you pretended that he meant what he said, and held him accountable for it.

Great Job!!

epic-win.jpg

Smart guy.

Smart guy.

Especially against someone who has shown that they rarely let bullshit go unchallenged.

Do you want to ask me now why I think his actions will be different than in a his previous job?

Do you understand the concept of deductive reasoning? You should look into it.

REally? YOu really gave that some thought? You want to stick with that?

Moron.
Another compelling rebuttal.

Do you understand that his job description will be different as President than as Real Estate Developer?
Yes, but does he?
Hopefully he does 4 of his companies went bankrupt Don't think America can withstand that
He's a shameless self promoter who's always just one step ahead of the law.
if he shows his tax returns he might not be a step ahead anymore

Another compelling rebuttal.

Do you understand that his job description will be different as President than as Real Estate Developer?
Yes, but does he?
Hopefully he does 4 of his companies went bankrupt Don't think America can withstand that
And there's probably not even anything terribly illegal to be revealed there. Trump is just embarrassed for everyone to know that he's not worth nearly as much as he claims.

Smart guy.

Smart guy.

Yes, i do understand the concept.

What were the premises that you assumed to be true?

Smart guy.

You clearly do not.

Hillary Clinton was fired from the congressional committee during the Watergate investigation for being a liar, unethical, and conspiring to violate the Constitution, rules of the House, rules of the committee and breach confidentiality.

Yes, but does he?
And there's probably not even anything terribly illegal to be revealed there. Trump is just embarrassed for everyone to know that he's not worth nearly as much as he claims.
I'll bet he's taken deductions he shouldn't have and reported less income He doesn't have all those lawyers working for him for nothing and audits for 12 years?? Got to be red flags aplenty

maybe if the god reagan didn't triple it and the moron gwb double it and start a war and give tax breaks to millionaires ,it wouldn't look so bad???

Really ... It's a shame that the President doesn't control the purse strings.

Hillary Clinton was fired from the congressional committee during the Watergate investigation for being a liar, unethical, and conspiring to violate the Constitution, rules of the House, rules of the committee and breach confidentiality.

And sand what are you worrying about lies for ?? There are small lies big lies and damned lies and your GWB is responsible for the damned lie that sent our guys to die in his BS war

And sand what are you worrying about lies for ?? There are small lies big lies and damned lies and your GWB is responsible for the damned lie that sent our guys to die in his BS war

I am not worried about lies at all ... I was supporting the idea that if a poster wants to say past job performance is pertinent ... It would apply across the board.

maybe if the god reagan didn't triple it and the moron gwb double it and start a war and give tax breaks to millionaires ,it wouldn't look so bad???

Yeah he just starts wars and congress says "can I have another??"" or gives out huge tax breaks to billionaires

Yeah he just starts wars and congress says "can I have another??"" or gives out huge tax breaks to billionaires

Well when talking about Reagan ... he also got re-elected with more than 70% of the popular vote and carried every state in the Electoral College except Minnesota ... So what?

Smart guy.

You clearly do not.

Says the man who cites deductive reasoning but can't tell me what his premises were.

I understand.

YOu just said what you said because it sounded negative. That was the extent of your "thinking".

Smart guy.

Now, do you want to ask me now why I think his actions will be different than in a his previous job?

Forum List

Back