Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

If so where are they? They certainly haven't shown themselves in the news media or on this forum.

2eg4qy0.png

Donald Trump’s surge is all about less-educated Americans

From your link.

"And people who face the most direct competition with immigrants for jobs or see large numbers of immigrant workers entering or working in their fields have repeatedly fueled or responded to political movements in the United States that center around concern, fear and or loathing of immigrants."

THey are voting for their economic interests.

What is not intelligent about that?

Yeah ... He should be pandering more towards the more highly educated undocumented immigrants and minimum wage employees.
If he could just reach out to those people who cannot afford healthcare, college or the basic necessities of life ... He could really tap into the brain-pool ... :thup:

Donald Trump supporters did not have a very flattering picture painted of them by a new CNN/ORC poll.

Take it for what it’s worth, but respondents in the poll of Republican voters were found to be largely less college-educated.

Yahoo broke down the results further, finding that Donald Trump “runs significantly stronger among less-educated, less-affluent voters, and performs particularly well among voters in the 50-64 age range.”

Read more at Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated, New Poll Finds

Yeah ... He should be pandering more towards the more highly educated undocumented immigrants and minimum wage employees.
If he could just reach out to those people who cannot afford healthcare, college or the basic necessities of life ... He could really tap into the brain-pool ... :thup:

The ABC News/Washington Post poll says he has a less-educated base, while reaffirming two things we’ve already known: Trump is maintaining a huge gender and racial gap among his supporters.

“Trump also continues to rely on less-educated adults for his support,” the poll states.
The difference is staggering.

Among Republicans, 71 percent of noncollege graduates have a favorable opinion of Trump, compared to just 46 percent of college graduates.

Donald Trump supporters did not have a very flattering picture painted of them by a new CNN/ORC poll.

Take it for what it’s worth, but respondents in the poll of Republican voters were found to be largely less college-educated.

Yahoo broke down the results further, finding that Donald Trump “runs significantly stronger among less-educated, less-affluent voters, and performs particularly well among voters in the 50-64 age range.”

Read more at Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated, New Poll Finds

Not having a college degree is not something to be ashamed of.

Elitist.

Don't try to change the subject.

You said he would encourage a flood of cheap Third World Labor.

I've asked why you think that and you refuse to explain your oh so smart reasonings...

Any time you are ready to explain your position...

Smart guy.
Obviously I draw my conclusions based on Donald Trump's history. What else is there to go on? His words? Those are worth nothing.

But you agreed that his job would be different.

It is pretty stupid to look at someone's actions when he did their old job and assume they will do the same things (you claim they did) in the previous job.

GHWBush at no time during in office, piloted a fighter plane and strafed the Japanese.

Carter did not plant peanuts in the Rose Garden.

Your explanation is the reasons of a drunken fool.

Smart guy.
A person's previous job performance and decision making is exactly how we measure people. We judge them based on merit, not on promises.

The Trump Organization has over 22,000 employees with a cadre of female executives.
His five children are a testament to his success.
What say ye?
I say a continuous string of one failed business scheme after another kept aloft by a sleazy self promoter.

Does this represent failure to you?
Trump Real Estate Portfolio: Donald J Trump Organization ...

Don't try to change the subject.

You said he would encourage a flood of cheap Third World Labor.

I've asked why you think that and you refuse to explain your oh so smart reasonings...

Any time you are ready to explain your position...

Smart guy.
Obviously I draw my conclusions based on Donald Trump's history. What else is there to go on? His words? Those are worth nothing.

It is pretty stupid to look at someone's actions when he did their old job and assume they will do the same things (you claim they did) in the previous job.

GHWBush at no time during in office, piloted a fighter plane and strafed the Japanese.

Smart guy.
A person's previous job performance and decision making is exactly how we measure people. We judge them based on merit, not on promises.

The Trump Organization has over 22,000 employees with a cadre of female executives.
What say ye?

LOL!! That's hilarious the way you pretended that he meant what he said, and held him accountable for it.

Great Job!!

epic-win.jpg

Would you like to see those employees lose their job because you're a jackass?

Elitist.

All that was implied in my responses is that Trump fans are LESS educated.....Does not mean that they're necessarily "dumb"....that is YOUR conclusion.

The ABC News/Washington Post poll says he has a less-educated base, while reaffirming two things we’ve already known: Trump is maintaining a huge gender and racial gap among his supporters.

“Trump also continues to rely on less-educated adults for his support,” the poll states.
The difference is staggering.

Among Republicans, 71 percent of noncollege graduates have a favorable opinion of Trump, compared to just 46 percent of college graduates.

So you agree ...Or are you saying that we shouldn't really care about people without a college degree or that don't get as a meager existence at a minimal level?

Smart guy.

What say ye?

LOL!! That's hilarious the way you pretended that he meant what he said, and held him accountable for it.

Great Job!!

epic-win.jpg

Actually, I was dead serious in my support of what you did there.

Sometime it is hard to tell with me.

IMO, you kicked his ass there.

Elitist.

All that was implied in my responses is that Trump fans are LESS educated.....Does not mean that they're necessarily "dumb"....that is YOUR conclusion.

You stated the "picture painted was not flattering".

The opposite of flatter is insult.

Thus it is you that said that discussing that someone does not have a degree is an "insult".

Were you not "intelligent" enough to understand the meaning of your own words?

Any politician who has ever run for office.

Not quite......Trump knows the intelligence"caliber" of his most devout followers.

Do you really believe intelligent only people follow Hillary?
She's a staunch supporter of the Import/Export Bank. Did you know that 40% of the bank's funding goes to large corporations--Boeing Corporation? Hillary can only say they deserve it.

She's a staunch supporter of the Import/Export Bank. Did you know that 40% of the bank's funding goes to large corporations--Boeing Corporation? Hillary can only say they deserve it.

Since this thread is ONLY about Trump, what has been posted is polls regarding the education level of his devout followers....The implication that Clinton's followers are "smarter" was made by you and no one else. (BTW, I very much DISLIKE Hillary Clinton.)

Since this thread is ONLY about Trump, what has been posted is polls regarding his devout followers....The implication that Clinton's followers are "smarter" was made by you and no one else.

You need an energy drink; maybe it will help you to keep up.

Smart guy.

What say ye?

Great Job!!

epic-win.jpg

I was under the impression that Trump was all about jobs for Americans. His record of accomplishment says otherwise.

Smart guy.

What say ye?

Great Job!!

epic-win.jpg

Trumpian logic.......I'm a winner because I say so!

What say ye?

Great Job!!

epic-win.jpg

Err, you just described your behavior in this thread over and over again.

Smart guy.

What say ye?

Great Job!!

epic-win.jpg

I was under the impression that Trump was all about jobs for Americans. His record of accomplishment says otherwise.

Are you anti-H-2B Visas for seasonal workers?

What say ye?

Great Job!!

epic-win.jpg

Isn't that the logic you are following?

Forum List

Back