Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

A person's previous job performance and decision making is exactly how we measure people. We judge them based on merit, not on promises.

The Trump Organization has over 22,000 employees with a cadre of female executives.
His five children are a testament to his success.
What say ye?

LOL!! That's hilarious the way you pretended that he meant what he said, and held him accountable for it.

Great Job!!

epic-win.jpg

Would you like to see those employees lose their job because you're a jackass?
I was under the impression that Trump was all about jobs for Americans. His record of accomplishment says otherwise.

Are you anti-H-2B Visas for seasonal workers?
I'm in favor of jobs going to Americans.......Trump is not.

The Trump Organization has over 22,000 employees with a cadre of female executives.
What say ye?

LOL!! That's hilarious the way you pretended that he meant what he said, and held him accountable for it.

Great Job!!

epic-win.jpg

I was under the impression that Trump was all about jobs for Americans. His record of accomplishment says otherwise.

In that case, will you be working in the fields to pick the crops?

What say ye?

Great Job!!

epic-win.jpg

Actually, I was dead serious in my support of what you did there.

Sometime it is hard to tell with me.

IMO, you kicked his ass there.
Trumpian logic.......I'm a winner because I say so!

Isn't that the logic you are following?
I'm sure it could appear that way to extremely dishonest or incredibly slow witted people.

What say ye?

Great Job!!

epic-win.jpg

That is totally the logic he is following.

He keeps "judging" all and anything presented as "not intelligent" and then claiming that the postings in this thread is proving the answer to his op is no.

There has been plenty of well written and intelligent posts by Trump supporters, and he is just lies about it.

Great Job!!

epic-win.jpg

No, will you?

Great Job!!

epic-win.jpg

I'm sure it could appear that way to extremely dishonest or incredibly slow witted people.

WEAK.

Great Job!!

epic-win.jpg

As well as highly intelligent people.

No, will you?

I'm not the one opposing H-2B Visas.

Great Job!!

epic-win.jpg

That is totally the logic he is following.

He keeps "judging" all and anything presented as "not intelligent" and then claiming that the postings in this thread is proving the answer to his op is no.

There has been plenty of well written and intelligent posts by Trump supporters, and he is just lies about it.
And yet you've failed completely to articulate your position with anything but superficial nonsense and childish reasoning. You have no idea why you believe Donald Trump will do what he says. You can't even begin to explain what your obedience to Trump is based on. Neither can any of your fellow Trump university scholars. I wonder why that is?

As well as highly intelligent people.
I'll let you know when I see some.

And yet you've failed completely to articulate your position with anything but superficial nonsense and childish reasoning. You have no idea why you believe Donald Trump will do what he says. You can't even begin to explain what your obedience to Trump is based on. Neither can any of your fellow Trump university scholars. I wonder why that is?

It's a good thing there is no requirement that anyone support Trump in order to think you are a total retard then ... :thup:

Let's face reality....This entire thread is an exercise in futility since Trump will NOT be sitting in the oval office next year. The percentile of minorities that will vote AGAINST him is overwhelming, and without a decent percentage of the minority vote, no republican can win....Period!!!

The worst scenario that republicans are now facing, is that the Trump loss in Nov. will also mean a reversal of the senate's current majority AND a shift in the balance of the SCOTUS to more "liberal" than it has been in almost 3 decades.

It's a good thing there is no requirement that anyone support Trump in order to think you are a total retard then ... :thup:

Trump followers are just some good old fashioned dumbshits.

Let's face reality....This entire thread is an exercise in futility since Trump will NOT be sitting in the oval office next year. The percentile of minorities that will vote AGAINST him is overwhelming, and without a decent percentage of the minority vote, no republican can win....Period!!!

The worst scenario that republicans are now facing, is that the Trump loss in Nov. will also mean a reversal of the senate's current majority AND a shift in the balance of the SCOTUS to more "liberal" than it has been in almost 3 decades.
Hitler won with a split vote, could happen here too.

Anyone supporting Bernie cannot be by definition, all that intelligent.
A characteristically Trump like response.

I am not a Trump supporter kid...
That puts you at least a couple of IQ points ahead of some.

I am more than a few IQ point above most buddy.
So obviously you could never be a Trump follower.

No, I am not a Trump "follower".. then again, I don't follow people.

Uh huh, almost up to the same level as Little Marco and Lyin' Ted, or maybe Mitt Romney on his knees......that kind of classy.

Yeah, that's it ... Looks like you have a little Trump in ya ... Your husband will be proud of you ... ;)

Forum List

Back