Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

If so where are they? They certainly haven't shown themselves in the news media or on this forum.

The ancient Greeks (such as Plato who authored The Republic) knew well the pros and cons of democracy (they called it, mob-acracy)...The cons of such a political system includes the fact that a poorly educated and seldom involved voter is prone to fear and the lure of charlatans' rhetoric.......Trump and Cruz followers are testimony to such a flaw in the democratic voters' environment.

Hitler was elected through a democratic process.....don't think it can't happen here.

But....but...but...thought democracy solved all our problems.

About as often as it creates them.

Maybe we just haven't seen what you're capable of yet; perhaps you're saving the good stuff for later.

Later ... Maybe.
Contributing anything more of substance here than is warranted would be a tremendous waste of mental effort.

Hey … Is there any way you could like make me a sandwich or something … You know, make yourself useful in some way?

No doubt it would be a tremendous effort for you.

Damn right .. I would have to go to the grocery store for bread and peanut butter.
But hey ... Just trying to help out ... If you want to suck as a host ... Well that's not a surprise either ... :thup:

Damn right .. I would have to go to the grocery store for bread and peanut butter.
But hey ... Just trying to help out ... If you want to suck as a host ... Well that's not a surprise either ... :thup:

Much like Donald Trump, when questioned, just yammer about trivial personal irrelevancies.

You are a very stupid little person with evidently few reasons to continue living. You should draw the appropriate conclusions and act accordingly.

Uhm, uncool..... you could be reported you know.

Lolz ... I would never report Liminal on a technicality.
In fact ... I kind of enjoy it when these elitist pseudo-intellectuals are left with nothing but a pile of smoldering ashes where their thread used to be.

Well, I have no intentions of reporting... just giving him a nudge. Seems like a nasty sort though.

Much like Donald Trump, when questioned, just yammer about trivial personal irrelevancies.

And making blanket statements that Trump supporters aren't intelligent is what? Relevant?

And making blanket statements that Trump supporters aren't intelligent is what? Relevant?
Would you care to refute the evidence? How should they be better described? Low information voters? Does that sound PC enough to describe fucking retards?

Would you care to refute the evidence? How should they be better described? Low information voters? Does that sound PC enough to describe fucking retards?

Are you suggesting that more people without a college degree will vote for Donald Trump ... Or that people without a college degree are fucking retards?
I mean face it ... In any case only about 23.1% of Americans have a college degree ... And if the rest vote for Trump, the Dems are screwed.

What evidence? It's your opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

Jesus, get over yourself Einstein.

We can call Trump followers lazy and unmotivated if you prefer.
The Key To The GOP Race: The Diploma Divide

Lazy?
abc_trump_kids_02b_lb_151119_16x9_992.jpg

What does this have to do with being intelligent? I mean seriously, just look at the OWS kids... a bunch of dumb mortherfuckers with 8 years of college in a field that uniquely qualifies them a barista job at Starbucks.

College diploma <> intelligence... some of the dumbest people I met were college professors.

I'm pretty sure foreign imported workers can't vote......you know, the kind Trump loves so much.

You are pretty sure of a lot of things ... Unfortunately (for you anyways), we understand that doesn't mean shit.

What does this have to do with being intelligent? I mean seriously, just look at the OWS kids... a bunch of dumb mortherfuckers with 8 years of college in a field that uniquely qualifies them a barista job at Starbucks.

College diploma <> intelligence... some of the dumbest people I met were college professors.

In college nowadays ... They teach young people some things are free ... Including their education if Sanders gets his way.
Now what kind of absolute retard would use the word "free" in conjunction with the cost someone will pay for one way or another ... Only a college graduate.

Your alleged argument is devolving right in front of you.

I don't see that.

Most people already know who they will vote for.

Why should the poll be meaningless?

As the old adage states, in primaries you vote with your heart and in the general with whatever brain cells you may have....The turnout and vigor of primary voters pale in comparison to the general, especially when so many senate seats are in contention.

Forum List

Back