Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

What does this have to do with being intelligent? I mean seriously, just look at the OWS kids... a bunch of dumb mortherfuckers with 8 years of college in a field that uniquely qualifies them a barista job at Starbucks.

College diploma <> intelligence... some of the dumbest people I met were college professors.
Your alleged argument is devolving right in front of you.

Sure, sure it is.... look I get it; you're smarter than everyone else.

I just grow weary of these folks, and maybe you're not one of them, that think just because they have a college degree they are genius'.

Evidence is, not so much a lot of the time.
I couldn't agree more, many of the dumbest most pompous self absorbed dilettantes are university graduates and instructors. I know because I have very unimpressive academic credentials, yet was able to supervise teams of people with masters and PhDs for many years. One of my special pleasures in life has been to put people like that in their place and let them know their classroom knowledge isn't worth shit in the real world. I can't tell you how many I have interviewed, hired, trained, evaluated, and subsequently fired...but I can tell you it gave me great satisfaction to do so. That being said: Why are these Trump people so God damned stupid?

If I may ask, what line of work are you or were you in that allowed for you to supervise people with PhD's. That doesn't make a lot sense to me.
Why would ever tell someone that their education wasn't worth a sh*t and would such abuse give you such pleasure?
I'm sure we could fill volumes with the things that don't make sense to you.

So, start filling by answering the question.

What does this have to do with being intelligent? I mean seriously, just look at the OWS kids... a bunch of dumb mortherfuckers with 8 years of college in a field that uniquely qualifies them a barista job at Starbucks.

College diploma <> intelligence... some of the dumbest people I met were college professors.

I just grow weary of these folks, and maybe you're not one of them, that think just because they have a college degree they are genius'.

I couldn't agree more, many of the dumbest most pompous self absorbed dilettantes are university graduates and instructors. I know because I have very unimpressive academic credentials, yet was able to supervise teams of people with masters and PhDs for many years. One of my special pleasures in life has been to put people like that in their place and let them know their classroom knowledge isn't worth shit in the real world. I can't tell you how many I have interviewed, hired, trained, evaluated, and subsequently fired...but I can tell you it gave me great satisfaction to do so. That being said: Why are these Trump people so God damned stupid?

They're not. Ok, some, sure... there are stupid people everywhere. But what of Sanders supporters? How bright can they all be?
There are mindless followers in pretty much every group. But for some reason there don't seem to be any Trump followers who can elaborate on their reasoning beyond simple rhetoric. I would be happy for a smart Trump follower to come along and make some sort of cogent argument for their supposed positions.......rather than the usual superficial appeals to base emotionalism.

Says the dishonest man ignoring the cogent arguments that have been offered to him.

What evidence? It's your opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

Jesus, get over yourself Einstein.
We can call Trump followers lazy and unmotivated if you prefer.
The Key To The GOP Race: The Diploma Divide

Why are these Trump people so God damned stupid?
You must know why; now let the rest of us simpletons in on the secret.

If I may ask, what line of work are you or were you in that allowed for you to supervise people with PhD's. That doesn't make a lot sense to me.
Why would ever tell someone that their education wasn't worth a sh*t and would such abuse give you such pleasure?

Or, perhaps you could answer what is a very civil question.
Her question wasn't civil and that's about as much personal information as I'm willing to share on a public forum.

Throw out a career field that supervises people with PhD's.

They're not. Ok, some, sure... there are stupid people everywhere. But what of Sanders supporters? How bright can they all be?
There are mindless followers in pretty much every group. But for some reason there don't seem to be any Trump followers who can elaborate on their reasoning beyond simple rhetoric. I would be happy for a smart Trump follower to come along and make some sort of cogent argument for their supposed positions.......rather than the usual superficial appeals to base emotionalism.

Says the dishonest man ignoring the cogent arguments that have been offered to him.
Just have fun and play along with Limited.

Her question wasn't civil and that's about as much personal information as I'm willing to share on a public forum.

Well, alrighty then.. See, here's the problem... many here make wild claims about, oh, whatever, and then pressed to back it up because it sounds fishy, then they clam up. I understand you can't give out personal stuff, but seriously, how is that you have all this control over a bunch of PhD's?

Aren't you glad I introduced you to the word "cogent". See, you learned something today after all. I can hardly wait for your next cogent thought to manifest itself. When do you think that might be?

Well, alrighty then.. See, here's the problem... many here make wild claims about, oh, whatever, and then pressed to back it up because it sounds fishy, then they clam up. I understand you can't give out personal stuff, but seriously, how is that you have all this control over a bunch of PhD's?
OK, then you go with alternate theory if that makes you feel better about yourself.

OK, then you go with alternate theory if that makes you feel better about yourself.

"an "alternate theory.
And by the way, You're fired!

I feel fine about myself... we're just curious what you do that enables you to hire/fire PhD's... and then claim to feel good about it.

But hey, whatever, you don't want to tell, fine. But here's a thought, next time, keep it to yourself if you're unwilling to answer a pretty basic question about a pretty wild claim.

Since I didn't actually specify the level of my education or the nature of my profession how would you even begin to put that into any kind of contex?

Aren't you glad I introduced you to the word "cogent". See, you learned something today after all. I can hardly wait for your next cogent thought to manifest itself. When do you think that might be?

Good sarcasm.

Doesn't change the fact that you are dishonestly ignoring the fact that Trump supporters have answered your question repeatedly.

Throw out a career field that supervises people with PhD's.
Asian Massage Parlor.

Since I didn't actually specify the level of my education or the nature of my profession how would you even begin to put that into any kind of contex?

It doesn't matter, have a nice evening.

I had a situation similar to Lim's when I was supervising Indian H1-Bs on Wall Street.
Interviewed them, rejected them but they were too cheap to reject, trained them but they were too dumb to train, they sucked, fired them.

I had a situation similar to Lim's when I was supervising Indian H1-Bs on Wall Street.
Interviewed them, rejected them but they were too cheap to reject, trained them but they were too dumb to train, they sucked, fired them.

See how easy that is? Nothing personal given, just a reasoned response.

Why do you say they were dumb?

It doesn't matter, have a nice evening.
Likewise, and thank you for that kind, sincere, heartfelt farewell.

Forum List

Back