Are There Any Intelligent Trump Followers?

I couldn't agree more, many of the dumbest most pompous self absorbed dilettantes are university graduates and instructors. I know because I have very unimpressive academic credentials, yet was able to supervise teams of people with masters and PhDs for many years. One of my special pleasures in life has been to put people like that in their place and let them know their classroom knowledge isn't worth shit in the real world. I can't tell you how many I have interviewed, hired, trained, evaluated, and subsequently fired...but I can tell you it gave me great satisfaction to do so. That being said: Why are these Trump people so God damned stupid?

They're not. Ok, some, sure... there are stupid people everywhere. But what of Sanders supporters? How bright can they all be?
There are mindless followers in pretty much every group. But for some reason there don't seem to be any Trump followers who can elaborate on their reasoning beyond simple rhetoric. I would be happy for a smart Trump follower to come along and make some sort of cogent argument for their supposed positions.......rather than the usual superficial appeals to base emotionalism.

Says the dishonest man ignoring the cogent arguments that have been offered to him.
Aren't you glad I introduced you to the word "cogent". See, you learned something today after all. I can hardly wait for your next cogent thought to manifest itself. When do you think that might be?

Good sarcasm.

Doesn't change the fact that you are dishonestly ignoring the fact that Trump supporters have answered your question repeatedly.
If by answered you mean repeat mindless rhetoric and dim witted catch phrases, then yes you are correct.

I had a situation similar to Lim's when I was supervising Indian H1-Bs on Wall Street.
Interviewed them, rejected them but they were too cheap to reject, trained them but they were too dumb to train, they sucked, fired them.

Why do you say they were dumb?
Because they didn't, or wouldn't, understand the most basic ideas of Database design, Screen design, SQL Statements, Error checking, etc...
They supposedly earned Masters Degrees in India, came here for $15.00/hour and given 6 months couldn't produce a Login Screen.
I gave them concrete examples every step of the way and they couldn't grasp anything.
A Masters in IT in India is worse less than toilet paper.

They're not. Ok, some, sure... there are stupid people everywhere. But what of Sanders supporters? How bright can they all be?
There are mindless followers in pretty much every group. But for some reason there don't seem to be any Trump followers who can elaborate on their reasoning beyond simple rhetoric. I would be happy for a smart Trump follower to come along and make some sort of cogent argument for their supposed positions.......rather than the usual superficial appeals to base emotionalism.

Says the dishonest man ignoring the cogent arguments that have been offered to him.
Aren't you glad I introduced you to the word "cogent". See, you learned something today after all. I can hardly wait for your next cogent thought to manifest itself. When do you think that might be?

Good sarcasm.

Doesn't change the fact that you are dishonestly ignoring the fact that Trump supporters have answered your question repeatedly.
If by answered you mean repeat mindless rhetoric and dim witted catch phrases, then yes you are correct.
Did you make a concrete statement a while ago?
I just jumped in so I would like to read the Post that got this whole IQ thing started.

Good sarcasm.

There was nothing mindless about my reasons.

You can take your insults and shove them.

Good sarcasm.

You have no idea what you believe or why you don't.

In what field of work?

Almost any field ... But especially in regulated fields ... Such as pharmaceuticals and whatnot.
It doesn’t matter if you are a genius doctor or chemist if you don’t follow the proper GMP requirements enforced by regulatory bodies like the FDA, DEQ etc …

Your expertise does not substitute nor supersede the responsibility the Quality Control Supervisor holds over the approval of your work product in almost any field of production.

Good sarcasm.

Um, yeah...

So, go on...

Good sarcasm.

Um, yeah...

So, go on...
Go on with what? Haven't you said enough nothing already.

Good sarcasm.

I just jumped in so I would like to read the Post that got this whole IQ thing started.
You should probably do your own homework on that. But I think it's safe to assume that Trump followers would be likely to achieve test scores in the low average to average range.

Good sarcasm.

Um, yeah...

So, go on...

WIth your discussion on what you know that I believe or dont' believe that even I don't know about.

It seems to tie in with why you dismissed my earlier stated reasons, so, please expand, explain, ect.

Good sarcasm.

You should probably do your own homework on that. But I think it's safe to assume that Trump followers would be likely to achieve test scores in the low average to average range.

Limited, please reference the relevant Post or I have to assume that, as usual, you're being immature.
My postings always include concrete information as I can back up my statements.

Good sarcasm.

Limited, please reference the relevant Post or I have to assume that, as usual, you're being immature.
My postings always include concrete information as I can back up my statements.
That is awesome professor! Maybe now you can use that concrete to sink me with an eloquent rebuttal of pithy witticisms.

Um, yeah...

So, go on...

WIth your discussion on what you know that I believe or dont' believe that even I don't know about.

It seems to tie in with why you dismissed my earlier stated reasons, so, please expand, explain, ect.
Maybe you should expand upon your reasons so I can come to a better understanding of your positions. Please feel free to elaborate on why anyone should believe that Donald Trump will do anything he says he'll do. Perhaps I just didn't understand your previous explanation.

Um, yeah...

So, go on...

Maybe you should expand upon your reasons so I can come to a better understanding of your positions. Please feel free to elaborate on why anyone should believe that Donald Trump will do anything he says he'll do. Perhaps I just didn't understand your previous explanation.

My previous stated reason was very clear.

He compares well to the others who have earned my active DIStrust.

or who have platforms that I consider contrary to the interests of this nation.

Um, yeah...

So, go on...

No, you either aren't being clear or your reasons are simply vague.

Seriously dude, I could come up with far more persuasive arguments in favor of Trump's positions than you can, and I hate the motherfucker.

Um, yeah...

So, go on...

I was quite clear and specific.

But if you need it explained more.

I am aware that Trump has no long political record, that is a minus.

However the other candidates have all either a record of supporting policies that I oppose, OR of having ALREADY betrayed me on the issues I consider important.

That makes Trump my mostly likely bet to see policies I want enacted.

Trump supporters will, however, be in for a shocking "education" when they finally (maybe) figure out that Trump is a hell of a lot more liberal than even a Hillary Clinton....and that they.....once again....have been had.
Or more likely, Trump is working directly with the Clintons to destroy the Republican Party.
I haven't dismissed that either.

I was quite clear and specific.

But if you need it explained more.

I am aware that Trump has no long political record, that is a minus.

However the other candidates have all either a record of supporting policies that I oppose, OR of having ALREADY betrayed me on the issues I consider important.

That makes Trump my mostly likely bet to see policies I want enacted.
That's a little more clear and concise, gives us something to work with.
I don't agree that a lack of political experience is a big handicap this year, people are angry and discouraged and realize our political system has been completely corrupted by big money and special interests. Trump could probably get twice as many votes as he has now, taking the exact same positions, if he didn't sound so childish, self absorbed, and sleazy.

Trump supporters will, however, be in for a shocking "education" when they finally (maybe) figure out that Trump is a hell of a lot more liberal than even a Hillary Clinton....and that they.....once again....have been had.
Or more likely, Trump is working directly with the Clintons to destroy the Republican Party.
I haven't dismissed that either.
In some ways it doesn't make sense otherwise. Every time people are outraged he takes it to the next level and gains more popularity. Hard to see what his strategy could be in the general election. How does he pivot to the center from the twilight zone?

Forum List

Back